Asking Biden supporters to criticize BLM and apologize for suggesting January 6 was an “attempted takeover of the government”….

GAO says jan 6th at the capitol cost $2.7 billion.

and the rioting during BLM protests cost $2 billion max.

so MAGA wins the cost to the country, plus the riots during floyd protest didnt result in any seditious crimes.
Nobody in prison was convicted of seditious crimes.
I just checked and discovered 4 Oathkeepers were found guilty of seditious conspiracy. But a conspiracy is not what happened, it is what was planned to happen.

If you get charged with a conspiracy, you do not have to actually commit it, you only have to have talked about it.

Nobody in prison was convicted of seditious crimes.
I just checked and discovered 4 Oathkeepers were found guilty of seditious conspiracy. But a conspiracy is not what happened, it is what was planned to happen.

If you get charged with a conspiracy, you do not have to actually commit it, you only have to have talked about it.
okay. Isnt seditious conspiracy a seditious crime?

the point here is no sedition or attempt to take over government in the riots along side the floyd protests.

okay. Isnt seditious conspiracy a seditious crime?

the point here is no sedition or attempt to take over government in the riots along side the floyd protests.
Lets compare it to well known crimes.

Say you and I discuss speeding from San Francisco to Denver, CO. We actually do not speed, but we spent hours talking it over. It was our conspiracy.

I am trying to equate this Conspiracy allegation to a well known fact.

It means they had talks. It does not mean it happened.

I want to read your claims what the Floyd Protests were all about. There was such an amazing amount of violence due to this issue.

Lets compare it to well known crimes.

Say you and I discuss speeding from San Francisco to Denver, CO. We actually do not speed, but we spent hours talking it over. It was our conspiracy.

I am trying to equate this Conspiracy allegation to a well known fact.

It means they had talks. It does not mean it happened.
In most U.S. jurisdictions, for a person to be convicted of conspiracy, not only must he or she agree to commit a crime, but at least one of the conspirators must commit an overt act (the actus reus) in furtherance of the crime. But for drug crimes, there is US v. Shabani.

the example of speeding though, since one person can speed on their own, teamwork has no benefit for such a crime.

In most U.S. jurisdictions, for a person to be convicted of conspiracy, not only must he or she agree to commit a crime, but at least one of the conspirators must commit an overt act (the actus reus) in furtherance of the crime. But for drug crimes, there is US v. Shabani.

the example of speeding though, since one person can speed on their own, teamwork has no benefit for such a crime.
Here is a major factor in this event.

We are all merely humans. The Feds are far more. They are gigantic. They can bury you. Even if you commit no crimes, they have such power they can bury you.

Merely cajoling you by promising you a severe prison sentence, Americans are merely humans and do not have the vast experience the Feds have. They have TEAMS ready to do to you what Putin does to the Russians. Add to the problem, the FEDS have immense sums of capital. Do you have immense sums of capital?

Yet they never stormed Capitol Hill to stop Congress from certifying an election.
No, they just fire bombed Federal buildings, killed 25 people, injured over 2,000 LEOs and and caused over a billion in property damage

Bullshit

his amount reflects, among other things, damage to the Capitol building and grounds, estimated costs borne by the Capitol Police, the District of Columbia, and federal agencies, and estimated costs to address security needs and investigations as described in budget and funding requests, appropriations, agency estimates, and other publicly available information.

I am expecting the innocence project to get into this mess.

You know even less about the Innocence Project than you do January 6.

The Innocence Project advocates for people who were innocent of the crime they were convicted of. People who were never there when the Rape or Murder took place. The convicted people really are innocent.

What the advocates for January 6 are claiming is the convicted were overcharged. Or they were not really guilty even if they did do something.

There really isn’t any way to prove the convicted were not in the Capital, they shot video of themselves there, and tagged themselves in the video. The damned fools carried their phones with them giving plenty of evidence through the GPS system that they were there.

It isn’t a case where DNA can exonerate a convicted individual. It isn’t a case where witnesses identified the wrong person. It isn’t even a case where the police coerced a false confession out of the individual. The idiots you are claiming were wrongfully convicted recorded themselves breaking the law. They did what they were accused of. They were convicted by juries, or pled guilty as part of a deal.

The Innocence Project advocates for people who were innocent of the crime they were convicted of. People who were never there when the Rape or Murder took place. The convicted people really are innocent.

What the advocates for January 6 are claiming is the convicted were overcharged. Or they were not really guilty even if they did do something.

There really isn’t any way to prove the convicted were not in the Capital, they shot video of themselves there, and tagged themselves in the video. The damned fools carried their phones with them giving plenty of evidence through the GPS system that they were there.

It isn’t a case where DNA can exonerate a convicted individual. It isn’t a case where witnesses identified the wrong person. It isn’t even a case where the police coerced a false confession out of the individual. The idiots you are claiming were wrongfully convicted recorded themselves breaking the law. They did what they were accused of. They were convicted by juries, or pled guilty as part of a deal.
I will not challenge your version since as you say I know little about the innocence project. But there are other groups who are willing to defend all of those charged with bogus charges.

How many do you Democrats intend to jail? There was so many there that day, do you believe you will jail all of them?

History will not be kind to the Democrats. This reminds me of shit that happened after Hitler was in charge. How Russia is alleged to act. It is shitty when Americans wants to jail others who really were there to support and not to insurrect.

No they were not guilty of anything because they were exercising a protected right of political speech. Which was their belief in voter fraud.
A crime has to have criminal intent, to harm others.
A voter fraud protest is a positive motive to protect others instead.

Since the inauguration was 2 weeks away, the only way they could possibly have interfered with the election would have been to occupy the capital for more than 2 weeks.

I will not challenge your version since as you say I know little about the innocence project. But there are other groups who are willing to defend all of those charged with bogus charges.

How many do you Democrats intend to jail? There was so many there that day, do you believe you will jail all of them?

History will not be kind to the Democrats. This reminds me of shit that happened after Hitler was in charge. How Russia is alleged to act. It is shitty when Americans wants to jail others who really were there to support and not to insurrect.

The determination to romanticize the criminals is laughable.

A vast majority of those who were charged were plea deal convicted of minor crimes. Most not even requiring incarceration. Some fines. Some community service. Similar to those who get drunk and disorderly convictions from a night out on the town.

But you bring those up, as if trying to claim they all got the maximum penalties. Like the poster children for the January 6 prosecutions got.

If you read a little, you’ll see that roughly 2/3 of those who plea bargained their cases were convicted of misdemeanors.

The people who got more serious convictions, were committing more serious crimes. That seems fair doesn’t it?

People who were beating cops as one example got more serious sentences than those who just were “there” as you say.

The problem is that you are getting propaganda from the RW sources who declare that they are telling truth.

BLM was not an existential threat to American democracy,
Bull fucking shit.

The DNC funded it from start to finish.

For the express purpose of assuming power and derailing Donald Trump.

Just another dirty leftard trick, like dossiers, per tapes, fake FISA warrants, all of the above.

Jan 6 was.

Sure. Yeah. Of course. (Rolls eyes)...

No they were not guilty of anything because they were exercising a protected right of political speech. Which was their belief in voter fraud.
A crime has to have criminal intent, to harm others.
A voter fraud protest is a positive motive to protect others instead.

Since the inauguration was 2 weeks away, the only way they could possibly have interfered with the election would have been to occupy the capital for more than 2 weeks.
Rioting is not protected speech.

Forum List

Back