Asking Biden supporters to criticize BLM and apologize for suggesting January 6 was an “attempted takeover of the government”….

The accused isn't required to say a word in their defense. That is the American justice system. You are a commie foreign bot or you would know that.
------------------------------------------------

Whew!!!!
I'll accept, with gratitude, the nod that my poor avatar ain't a "commie foreign bot".
Thank you.

After all, I did know that about the American justice system. So, per Concerned American, I cannot be one of those 'bot' thingys. Good to know.

But more germane to the Committee hearings investigating the causes and the remedies for J6 is.....well, the hearing was NOT part of that 'American justice system'. It wasn't 'judicial'.
How could poster CAmerican......NOT know that?

Duh!!

Well, I can't speak for Democrats, nor Biden supporters, or for that matter, any apologists who feel liking apologizing. Those so inclined, to be Democrats, or Bidenistas, or apologists.....well, go for it.

However, I would observe that in my view this wasn't an attempted 'takeover- of -the-government' as the OP imagines it. Rather, it was a violent pre-planned attack to maintain the government, NOT to take it over.
The 'government' in place on J6 was the Trump Administration. The J6 jackasses wanted to KEEP that government. NOT overturn it, NOT take it over.
No nukes necessary. No F15's. Trust me.
---------------------------------------------------------

Well, I dunno.
I supported the J6 Committee efforts to determine how J6 came to be and who were the impactful players within it. I thought that was a dutiful responsibility of governance to investigate it.....so it would not, could not, happen again.
And, while I may not be the brightest candle on the cake.....I can do some stuff that is un-dumblike. Trust me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Are those Democrats the only people you know who are evil? Any other political persuasions" Religious persuasions? Business types? Neighbors? Family?
Or, are you sorta 'restricted' for the evil you want fervently to see?
Just askin'?

"A beast"??
Umm, the man is a father, a husband, a son, an officer in good standing, an officer in involved in a 'shoot'.....that was determined to be a 'good shoot'. A 'shoot' of a woman who was charging towards officers after being warned not to, after participating in a violent breach of a barricade established to protect our elected Representatives.
Guy could be considered a hero under such circumstances.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, poor poster Frank, you are missing the big picture. The much bigger picture. It was police-brutality that was the underlying spark for the social justice unrest in 2020. George Floyd just happened to be the pretty-face-of-the-moment. If not him, then it woulda been another black guy egregiously murdered by a cop and video-captured while being killed. George Floyd was no angel. But then, the Minneapolis police force simply didn't have clean hands in this incident. They were, unknowingly, or at least, unintentionally, complicit in the tragedies that followed.

If not Floyd, then another would have served. Karma was coming. It always does. Tragically.
------------------------------------------------------------

I'd want justice, as another poster has already expressed.
Same too, if I was a family member of one of the officers savagely injured by the J6 Jackasses who were illegally and violently striving to keep Don Trump's government in place.

Well all that would help if that was a goal.
But, in the J6 tragedy that wasn't the goal.
As has already been articulated.

I think Concerned American is hinting that no Republicans testified before the J6 Committee. Nor were asked to come in and testify under oath to explain their views of J6.
If that is what he is hinting at....well, he needs to re-think.
And maybe do some due diligence to learn what the reality was at that time.
Good luck, C.A.
-----------------------------------------------

Which ones?
Which statues?
Why them, and not others?
----------------------------------------------------

Well, that may be a mixed bag for the OP. It seems some rightwing jackasses were involved in burning some of those buildings over their own grievances. (* see below)

Hey, C.A. watch this doc on that "spontaneity" fiction you believe in.
Proud Boys Led Major Breaches of Capitol on Jan. 6, Video Investigation Finds (Published 2022)

------------------------------------------------------------

* ‘Boogaloo Boi’ charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest

Ivan Harrison Hunter, a Texas rightwing extremist, bragged about helping to set the fire then was seen shooting 13 rounds at the building

"A rightwing extremist boasted of driving from Texas to Minneapolis to help set fire to a police precinct during the George Floyd protests, federal prosecutors said.

US attorney Erica MacDonald said on Friday that she had charged Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old Texas resident, with traveling across state lines to participate in a riot. The charges are the latest example of far-right extremists attempting to use violence to escalate national protests against police brutality into an uprising against the government, and even full civil war."

The Guardian
Fri 23 Oct 2020
many of statues of people like Christopher Columbus, St. Louis, Andrew Jackson were torn down by criminals in 2016 and 2020 by BLM and antifa.

Now that is the evil of the likes of the third Reich or ISIL, or the Taliban destroying historical monuments…. It is out right hypocrisy because nobody is destroying monuments of Jews, or blacks, who engaged in expansionist warfare or the slave trade.

George Floyd was a criminal. He was committing a crime the day he was arrested. It’s unfortunate. He died and has absolutely nothing to do with race. The arrest by Chauvin was to the Minnesota police book according to a report countless times on this site

Well, of course there is no comparing January 6, which simply saw people walk around the building and a few fistfights compared to hundreds of BLM riots in December 2020 where 2025 people were murdered and thousands injured. We cannot logically compare a few fistfights to that type of violence.

Yes there are good Democrats, but the BLM supporters are either misguided or purposely hypocrites. They often talk about blacks who were slaves in America. The entire point there is white people were enslaved by blacks as well in Africa. So when we go back to the history, we cannot have it one way we have to talk about it both ways.

Well, there’s hypocrisy with the January 6 committee. Really a big waste of taxpayer dollars over an event that was over exaggerated by the media. Why isn’t there a committee? Why isn’t there massive media coverage over the BLM riots which were clearly more dangerous and a threat to democracy. They literally took over a police station and burn it down.

Last edited:
I didn't make your point. FTWsaid those thinge were required for sedition, and then accused BLM of sedition.
It’s really quite simple. The January 6 riot was a walk in the park. Compared to the murderous BLM riots. Just forget about politics for a Moment, those are the facts.

We all understand that the media was hysterical about January 6, calling it “the greatest threat to American democracy. “ among other hysterical statements.

“ attempted takeover of a government”

You see the point is you would think if that was the case those Trump supporters have 10,000 rifles 100 tanks something of that nature. They had nothing like that. They did not kill anybody that’s a fact….. or shoot anybody as far as I know.

You know, we all know the BLM/antifa riots killed 25 people. Countless people were shot thousands injured and billions of dollars of damage spread over multiple cities. Many businesses destroyed.

With January 6 at the end of it, you had all of the protesters and even rioters peacefully walk out at …. They were also waving American flags where at a number of the BLM and antifa riots people were burning American flags.

Seems like you’re trying to use wordgames or something. Your guy Joe Biden made the point that the January 6 protesters would’ve had to have an arsenal of weapons to take over the government. Everybody knows this is common sense. You cannot take over the USA without control of strategic military points among other things.

Imagine for a moment the reaction of the media… if white Trump supporters took over Seattle, like we had with BLM and anti fa doing the “chop zone”… the bottom line is the left wing is the most violent and barbaric group of America right now…. there is nothing the right has done that even comes as close in the recent of years

Last edited:
Of course the resources matter. There’s over 300 million people in America, and there’s plenty of nut cases on both sides. You see what matters is who holds the power. What are they able to get accomplished.

Biden himself said they need a military and nuclear weapons to take over the country. The facts stand tall. The greater threat to democracy was indeed the BLM riots. They literally took over government institutions and burn down a police building. They actually killed 25 fellow Americans they have blood on their hands.

Blm rioters interfered with government officials in a much more violent and brutal method compared to anything the January 6 people did… their violence pretty much worked and intimidated courts and police across the country to change their ways for the worse. Resulting in millions and millions of dollars being paid out to BLM rioters and protesters for no good reason. Tons of payoffs to families of criminals for no good reason. Police and courts changing their ways which led to arise in crime surges continuing to this day. Most recently in Oakland, where there’s a crime surge right now.
"Biden himself said they need a military and nuclear weapons to take over the country".

No, he didn't.

Biden has previously said gun-rights advocates need a much bigger arsenal of weapons to take on the federal government. In July 2021, he said: "You need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons" during a White House speech to outline his plan to combat gun violence.

Take ON, NOT take OVER.

It’s really quite simple. The January 6 riot was a walk in the park. Compared to the murderous BLM riots. Just forget about politics for a Moment, those are the facts.

We all understand that the media was hysterical about January 6, calling it “the greatest threat to American democracy. “ among other hysterical statements.

You see the point is you would think if that was the case those Trump supporters have 10,000 rifles 100 tanks something of that nature. They had nothing like that. They did not kill anybody that’s a fact….. or shoot anybody as far as I know.

You know, we all know the BLM/antifa riots killed 25 people. Countless people were shot thousands injured and billions of dollars of damage spread over multiple cities. Many businesses destroyed.

With January 6 at the end of it, you had all of the protesters and even rioters peacefully walk out at …. They were also waving American flags where at a number of the BLM and antifa riots people were burning American flags.

Seems like you’re trying to use wordgames or something. Your guy Joe Biden made the point that the January 6 protesters would’ve had to have an arsenal of weapons to take over the government. Everybody knows this is common sense. You cannot take over the USA without control of strategic military points among other things.

Imagine for a moment the reaction of the media… if white Trump supporters took over Seattle, like we had with BLM and anti fa doing the “chop zone”… the bottom line is the left wing is the most violent and barbaric group of America right now…. there is nothing the right has done that even comes as close in the recent of years
Teabaggers STILL trying to compare the two instances.
AND failing badly.

Using one instance to justify the other.

plenty of weapons at jan 6th event. With such a large crowd, ordinary objects become weapons. And the oath keepers had a large cache ready.

It really is quite simple. The January 6th participants were morons compared to BLM.

First. The BLM participants were smart enough to know how the cops identify people. So they wore similar clothing, they covered their faces, and they left their phones and other electronic devices at home. This way, the lawyers that would represent them if they were arrested, could cast doubt in the mind of the jury that the arrested individual was the one who had been seen throwing rocks or whatever.

The January 6th morons not only refused to cover their faces. Masks are dangerous is another RW Conspiracy Theory that affected the idiots. They wore distinctive clothing, and carried their phones to record the glorious patriotic effort to overturn the election.

Then to make it easier on the Cops, the January 6th Patriots tagged themselves in other video from friends and other participants.

The BLM morons are at least smart enough to shut their fucking mouths when they are arrested. This let’s the lawyers play the you got the wrong guy card.

The January 6 idiots explain to the cops how the election was stolen and they were really Patriots who were defending the nation against the awful Left.

Even though the January 6th people had the right to remain silent. They couldn’t manage to do it. They had to explain how awful the Left was. The Cops would understand and side with them.

Now in my opinion BLM are dumb. But compared to the January 6 folks, BLM are practically geniuses.

Well, up and at 'em. Monday morning.
Beautiful sunny day.....gonna be 70-degrees.
But, moving beyond that, let's take good ol'
Frank out for another test drive. But first, a caveat: We have no intention, nor expectation, that whatever we write will move Frank out of his, ummm, uber-Right bubble. And that's OK. We don't come here as proselytizers. We hold no belief we will change anybody's else's belief. Rather, it is sorta like doing sit-ups, it's exercise.....even like doing crossword puzzles, or Wordle. An exercise....no real net gain anticipated.

Anyway, let's see what FrankDR has worked on last night for his Monday morning Whirl&Twirl.

nobody is destroying monuments of Jews, or blacks, who engaged in expansionist warfare or the slave trade.

You know, Frank, I think you and I can find agreement there. Probably none of those were destroyed. So stipulated.
However, pertinent questions are:

• Are there any?
  • How many?
  • If so, where?
  • And representing who?
-------------------------------------------------------
He was committing a crime the day he was arrested
With that statement Frank is referencing George Floyd.
We get his point, but let's polish it a bit. First, he was 'suspected' of committing a crime. Second, we have no indication then or now that Floyd even knew that the phony bill he was passing was phony. Unless he had more in his wallet, or was known to traffic in phony dollars....well, at best we can describe his action as 'suspicious'. And that's not a capital offense. IMO
So let's not get ahead of ourselves, Frank.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The arrest by Chauvin was to the Minnesota police book according to a report countless times on this site
Ummm, no it wasn't. Minneapolis procedures don't mandate an officer further restrain an individual who is lying on his belly with three officers on him...by kneeling on his neck and cutting off his oxygen for 10 minutes. Betcha.
Also of note, the Dpt. originally ---and officially ---stated Floyd died of a 'medical complication'......until, the videos were released on public TV. Then.....and only then....did they re-calibrate their statements.

And, then.....the city charged Chauvin, tried him, and his fellow citizens found him guilty of murder. So, let us trust our jury-of-peers system.

--------------------------------------------------

January 6, which simply saw people walk around the building and a few fistfights
OK, we could say that.
We could also say that some people on January 6th picked up trash left by others....so January 6th was merely an exercise in groundskeeping.

However, the stickler is: thousands of hours of video....by body cams, security cams, news cams, perp's own cams....that manifestly demonstrate some bad juju by some bad characters. Many of which (tho not enough of 'em, IMO) have been identified, arrested, tried, and sentenced.

PS.....I am not sure if any of my hypothetical 'groundskeepers' were arrested. Or, for that matter, if any of Franks' normal tourist engaging in legitimate political discourse were too?

compared to hundreds of BLM riots in December 2020 where 2025 people were murdered and thousands injured.
Ummm, I think Frank is sorta wrapped up in his underwear with his stats.

A quick nano-search of Google revealed no George Floyd protests in December of 2020 (there was at least one protest in Columbus OH but that was over the killing of local resident Andre Hill that month),
let alone two thousand dead and injured.
Frank, we wanna like your stuff...but, amigo, due diligence is a thing. Homework is a thing.
Be better. Try harder. K?
--------------------------------------------------------------

made the point that the January 6 protesters would’ve had to have an arsenal of weapons to take over the government. E
Asked and answered, Frank.
You are repeating yourself.
You are repeating your own nonsense.
Those J6 Jackasses were NOT trying OVERTHROW the government then in place. They were trying to KEEP that government (Trump's) in place.
Duh!!

Trust me, Frank. You really need to be better at this stuff.

No disrespect intended.

Well, up and at 'em. Monday morning.
Beautiful sunny day.....gonna be 70-degrees.
But, moving beyond that, let's take good ol'
Frank out for another test drive. But first, a caveat: We have no intention, nor expectation, that whatever we write will move Frank out of his, ummm, uber-Right bubble. And that's OK. We don't come here as proselytizers. We hold no belief we will change anybody's else's belief. Rather, it is sorta like doing sit-ups, it's exercise.....even like doing crossword puzzles, or Wordle. An exercise....no real net gain anticipated.

Anyway, let's see what FrankDR has worked on last night for his Monday morning Whirl&Twirl.

You know, Frank, I think you and I can find agreement there. Probably none of those were destroyed. So stipulated.
However, pertinent questions are:

• Are there any?
  • How many?
  • If so, where?
  • And representing who?
-------------------------------------------------------

With that statement Frank is referencing George Floyd.
We get his point, but let's polish it a bit. First, he was 'suspected' of committing a crime. Second, we have no indication then or now that Floyd even knew that the phony bill he was passing was phony. Unless he had more in his wallet, or was known to traffic in phony dollars....well, at best we can describe his action as 'suspicious'. And that's not a capital offense. IMO
So let's not get ahead of ourselves, Frank.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, no it wasn't. Minneapolis procedures don't mandate an officer further restrain an individual who is lying on his belly with three officers on him...by kneeling on his neck and cutting off his oxygen for 10 minutes. Betcha.
Also of note, the Dpt. originally ---and officially ---stated Floyd died of a 'medical complication'......until, the videos were released on public TV. Then.....and only then....did they re-calibrate their statements.

And, then.....the city charged Chauvin, tried him, and his fellow citizens found him guilty of murder. So, let us trust our jury-of-peers system.

OK, we could say that.
We could also say that some people on January 6th picked up trash left by others....so January 6th was merely an exercise in groundskeeping.

However, the stickler is: thousands of hours of video....by body cams, security cams, news cams, perp's own cams....that manifestly demonstrate some bad juju by some bad characters. Many of which (tho not enough of 'em, IMO) have been identified, arrested, tried, and sentenced.

PS.....I am not sure if any of my hypothetical 'groundskeepers' were arrested. Or, for that matter, if any of Franks' normal tourist engaging in legitimate political discourse were too?

Ummm, I think Frank is sorta wrapped up in his underwear with his stats.

A quick nano-search of Google revealed no George Floyd protests in December of 2020 (there was at least one protest in Columbus OH but that was over the killing of local resident Andre Hill that month),
let alone two thousand dead and injured.
Frank, we wanna like your stuff...but, amigo, due diligence is a thing. Homework is a thing.
Be better. Try harder. K?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Asked and answered, Frank.
You are repeating yourself.
You are repeating your own nonsense.
Those J6 Jackasses were NOT trying OVERTHROW the government then in place. They were trying to KEEP that government (Trump's) in place.
Duh!!

Trust me, Frank. You really need to be better at this stuff.

No disrespect intended.
Hope you’re doing well brother…. Well here in the capital of Cambodia it’s about 95°. Such wonderful people. Cambodian people are among the friendliest in the world. They don’t have the degradation and filth. We have American major cities. Where it is dangerous and major cities in America it’s not like that here in Pnomh Penh

1708360673113.png

Well, of course, common sense shows us all over the world, their statues of blacks and Jews, who engage in the slave trade. Think of Mansa Musa for example.

Yes, George Floyd was arrested by Derek Chauvin in a proper matter. According to a report that’s been posted to numerous times. You can say no all you want but it doesn’t change what occurred my friend.

If Floyd was my relative, I would feel bad for him, but also bad that he was leading a criminal lifestyle.

This is an incredibly important point to drive home. Officer Chauvin should not be in jail. He was following proper procedure. Just look at information from the documentary called Minneapolis on fire.

Points aren’t being repeated by fax or being provided. The BLM riots in the summer of 2020 were widespread. We all saw the videos. Countless numbers of cities were looted. People were killed. It was a catastrophe. It was a disgrace. It was left-wing fanaticism.

You know that country before politics and I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. You cannot call me right winger with logic. I am a Democrat a traditional one. But the Democrat party went too far to the left by 2020 allowing men into women’s bathrooms, providing the false propaganda, divisive lie that poor white people are more privileged than rich blacks.

I’m engaging in common sense. I want meritocracy. Not left-wing fanaticism

Jan 6th was an attempted election fraud by Benedict Donald and assorted cohorts. People who mischaracterize the events leading up to that day think Benedicts' followers are just plain to stupid to know the difference.

Trying to equivocate the riots that sprang out from the protest over Floyd's murder and the attempted multi-state fraud by Benedict and company, are just a distraction from the seriousness of the events on Jan 6th.

Last edited:
I would like to think that there is humanity in some of the Biden supporters on this form.
The old Nazis also made up stories about how the liberals/Jews were violent, to excuse their own vicious brownshirt violence campaign.

That is, your new-Nazi crap isn't original. The world has seen it before.

We squashed you in WW2, and we're doing it again.

Nope. Your portrayal of events just don't match reaity. So many things you claim have already been shown to be bullshit. At this point, it's senseless to present the same facts that you have rejected so many times already. You are wrong.
Actually he is 100 percent correct. Democrats are so ashamed they reject the truth.

Jan 6th was an attempted election fraud by Benedict Donald and assorted cohorts. People who mischaracterize the events leading up to that day think Benedicts' followers are just plain to stupid to know the difference.

Trying to equivocate the riots that sprang out from the protest over Floyd's murder and the attempted multi-state fraud by Benedict and company, are just a distraction from the seriousness of the events on Jan 6th.
The fact you lost the ability to be accurate means your post must be ignored by all.

You may agree or disagree, but you cannot say I don't contribute.
All good brother

Have you ever provided your own thoughts on issues?. Perhaps with a paragraph or two other than saying “you’re wrong” or something like that

Countless numbers of cities were looted. People were killed. It was a catastrophe. It was a disgrace. It was left-wing fanaticism.

Well, not quite.
A few broken windows and spray-painted walls do not a "looted city" make.
Sure, there was more damage in some cities. But, trust me....not "countless numbers".

In my own city where we maintain a Pied-à-terre......a metro area of about 500,000, there was one night of unrest. Broke windows, a Nike store trashed, a single police car burned, spray-painted walls. No one was seriously hurt beyond being hit by a frozen water bottle, or some thrown object.

The official 'demonstration' that was duly authorized and peacefully conducted that afternoon got hijacked by vandals and delinquents as evening fell....and then it became a bottle throwing mele'.

But notably, the police were ready with video cams on the rooftops. They filmed it all. And it turned out the worst miscreants were.....hold for it.....white kids from the suburbs and nearlby rural communities. They had come to the city to let off steam after the Covid lockdown and they went too far. Many of them were identified, arrested, convicted......and now live with a criminal record.

Good on that.
But it wasn't BLM, nor ANTIFA, it wasn't ANY political persuasion......it was young diqheads being diqheads.

Duh!

Well, not quite.
Sure, there was more damage in some cities. But, trust me....not "countless numbers".

In my own city where we maintain a Pied-à-terre......a metro area of about 500,000, there was one night of unrest. Broke windows, a Nike store trashed, a single police car burned, spray-painted walls. No one was seriously hurt beyond being hit by a frozen water bottle, or some thrown object.

The official 'demonstration' that was duly authorized and peacefully conducted that afternoon got hijacked by vandals and delinquents as evening fell....and then it became a bottle throwing mele'.

But notably, the police were ready with video cams on the rooftops. They filmed it all. And it turned out the worst miscreants were.....hold for it.....white kids from the suburbs and nearlby rural communities. They had come to the city to let off steam after the Covid lockdown and they went too far. Many of them were identified, arrested, convicted......and now live with a criminal record.

Good on that.
But it wasn't BLM, nor ANTIFA, it wasn't ANY political persuasion......it was young diqheads being diqheads.

Duh!
In the first place, there is a cultural problem among young blacks and young whites. Blacks way over represent violent crime and armed robberies in this country. Young white men over represent mass school shootings. And we did not have this problem in the American past. It’s because in parts of poor leadership and bad influence from the media and hollywood.

.https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/revcoa18.pdf

These problems exist in part because of left-wing radical teachers, Hollywood and the media instilling this propaganda idea that “America has an evil imperial history”. That is a bad way to teach history it’s not right. And it takes away from the fact that slavery and expansionist warfare was practiced by the Jew, the Indian, and the black not just the white Christian.

Well, my friend there were 25 people killed And billions of dollars worth of damage during the BLM riots.

Going by the numbers and logic that is astronomical in proportion to the one day event that was January 6.

Unless you were living in a cave, there were days on end of riots and unrest and various cities in 2020. Tons of statues torn down and defaced. It was total chaos. And the reason why somebody like Derek Chauvin was convicted was because of a mob mentality. People were afraid of more riots. There were multi million dollar payouts to families of criminals for no good reason. Again, it is an example of the justice system being afraid of more riots.

I mean you watch the news in 2020 right. Seeing the countless examples of FedEx trucks of UPS trucks looted by BLM people. You remember that video of a BLM person trying to loot a UPS truck but dying while doing so? The poor guy got trapped under the truck and was ran over to death.

You remember the black pawn shop security officer, who was murdered by a BLM criminal? Tons of examples of left-wing violence, and so there is no logical way to put this on the same level as January 6. The BLM riots were one of the worst examples of attacks on democracy and American ideals in US history.

There were countless videos from both 2016 and 2020 of old Trump supporters being viciously beat down by gangs of 10 or 20 BLM people. And there is a sickness a poisonous attitude among the media if we ever have tens of thousands of white trump supporters rioting daily like BLM It would be viewed as the greatest terrorist event of American history by the media.

The problem it’s not Black people not white people. It is the media, Hollywood, and a number of politicians who don’t do anything about the issues facing America like the astronomical cost of living in this country the high price of a home, the high interest rates. They are pumping up race division. Giving us this insane divisive idea that “white folks are privileged”. Even though there’s tons of homeless white people in America.

Last edited:
These incidents were not "a bit of leftist vandalism" The CHOP/CHAZ occupation of six blocks of a Seattle neighborhood for six weeks, denying residents free use of their properties and forcing the evacuation of a police precinct are terrorism. It alone was responsible for more deaths and assaults than the four hour riot on J6.
Arson on a federal courthouse with employees inside and 100 days of riots in Portland isn't "boys being boys" It is terrorism. Try again
Read the TRUTH about your fascist ilk, commie foreigner.

In the first place, there is a cultural problem among young blacks and young whites. Blacks way over represent violent crime and armed robberies in this country. Young white men over represent mass school shootings. And we did not have this problem in the American past. It’s because in parts of poor leadership and bad influence from the media and hollywood.

.https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/revcoa18.pdf

These problems exist in part because of left-wing radical teachers, Hollywood in the media, and stealing this propaganda idea that America has an evil imperial history. That is a bad way to teach history it’s not right. And it takes away from the fact that slavery and expansionist warfare was practiced by the Jew, the Indian, and the black not just the white Christian.

Well, my friend, there were 25 people killed. And billions of dollars worth of damage during the BLM riots.

Going by the numbers and logic that is astronomical in proportion to the event that was January 6.

Unless you were living in a cave, there were days on end of riots and unrest and various cities. Tons of statues, torn down and defaced. It was total chaos. And the reason why somebody like Derek Chauvin was convicted was because of a mob mentality. People were afraid of riots. There were multi million dollar payouts to families of criminals for no good reason. Again, it is an example of the justice system being afraid of more riots.

I mean you watch the news in 2020 right. Seeing the countless of samples of FedEx trucks of UPS trucks looted by BLM people. You remember that video of a BLM person trying to loot a UPS truck but dying while doing so?

They were countless videos from both 2016 and 2020 of old Trump supporters being viciously beat down by gang of 10 or 20 BLM people. And there is a sickness of poisonous attitude among the media if we ever had pens of thousands of white people riding like BLM. It would be viewed as the greatest terrorist event of American history by the media. The medium problem it’s not Black people not white people. It is the media, Hollywood, and a number of politicians who don’t do anything about the problems.
America has two industries that account for 100 percent of our problems.
1. The Teaching industry
2. The Media industry

Both control with a steel grip what Americans know.
One party controls both of them.
Democrats.

Due to my advanced age, and having been in both parties, I see it from a single point. Truth.

Forum List

Back