Asian girl eating too many noodles

Mort brings us gypsies, romas(never heard of them before... from europe??), native americans...
I bring u... Japanese girl eating 4KG of noodles... u won't believe your eyes..
To cheer people up during the covid fun!

I love noodles. I love pasta. I love Japanese food.

This is just wrong.... just.... wrong...

Mort brings us gypsies, romas(never heard of them before... from europe??), native americans...
I bring u... Japanese girl eating 4KG of noodles... u won't believe your eyes..
To cheer people up during the covid fun!

I love noodles. I love pasta. I love Japanese food.

This is just wrong.... just.... wrong...

Maybe she was really really hungry and needed tons of noodles to feed her :biggrin:

Yesterday I ate a whole pizza Hawai + Tortellini Compollo that is with turkey breast and in sourcream and cheese sauce. I got that from the turkish take away. They make pizza, döner kebab, pasta etc. I really should stop eating the double portion, either a pizza or pasta but not pizza and pasta.
That sounds like really really lovely food! I like sourcream! You're making me hungry

maxresdefault.jpg

Yesterday I ate a whole pizza Hawai + Tortellini Compollo that is with turkey breast and in sourcream and cheese sauce. I got that from the turkish take away. They make pizza, döner kebab, pasta etc. I really should stop eating the double portion, either a pizza or pasta but not pizza and pasta.
It looks like a very tasty meal! :hyper::)

Yes.. I do some cooking things in my spare time, I do like spicy food, I have an Indian cookbook for currys, and a good Mexican one for Nachos and Burritos.
images

Yes it was. Thanks. Yesterday I ate a tripple whooper from BugerKing with bacon and cheese and with big fries.

Yes it was. Thanks. Yesterday I ate a tripple whooper from BugerKing with bacon and cheese and with big fries.
'Whooper' food.. I've never had that. Sounds like something the Democrats would campaign for...

Yes.. I do some cooking things in my spare time, I do like spicy food, I have an Indian cookbook for currys, and a good Mexican one for Nachos and Burritos.

I love currys. Massaman my favorite.

Forum List

Back