Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the messages that enables you say truthfully Faun admitted BLM is violent.

Just curious. But if you do not have it, you are a liar.
The bullshit is yours, calling banging a drum, "threatening." Whereas I've repeatedly condemned BLM violence. So no, it's not partisan bullshit. That mob was walking down a street. That in no way compares to this...

Your desperation is noted.

post 1045

I noticed you couldn’t articulate what violence the mob had engaged in. This is a huge problem for your argument which is why you are going to try to ignore it.

A loser like yourself would justify waving a gun at anyone walking down the sidewalk.
I already showed you the law on use of DEADLY force to prevent a person from entering property. The McCloskeys only used the mere threat, and BLMers were yelling at them from the sidewalk, so the threat was justified.

I know a gun-grabbing cuuunt like you believes all uses of firearms by people you hate is unlawful, but that is not the case.

You obviously don't know the concept of analogy or using differing scenarios to illustrate principles.
You made a statement of fact.
No body set foot on their property because they used the lawful threat of deadly force which deterred would-be violent home invaders who were part of a group known to be violent.
That is not an analogy or any kind of scenario. You said “No body set foot on their property because they used the lawful threat of deadly force which deterred would-be violent home invaders who were part of a group known to be violent.”

If you want to refer to your statement of fact as a scenario it is still a racist minded scenario. I know you are a racist now. If you do not wish me to know you are a racist, denounce what you inadvertently wrote and promise never to use racist statements of fact on a message board.

crying race card when you get caught is not a get out of racism jail free card. You cannot hide it that way.

I already showed you the law on use of DEADLY force to prevent a person from entering property. The McCloskeys only used the mere threat, and BLMers were yelling at them from the sidewalk, so the threat was justified.

I know a gun-grabbing cuuunt like you believes all uses of firearms by people you hate is unlawful, but that is not the case.
The BLMers were yelling at them after they had guns pointed at them.

Maybe you don’t understand that justify your action based on a “threat” that occurred after the action.

You made a statement of fact
What statement?

I thought you were referring to my joking suggestion that the KKK march in Black neighborhoods to bait Black people into your bullshit interpretation of the unlawful use statute.

But I really don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

The McCloskeys did not use deadly force. No one was shot.

Last edited:
The BLMers were yelling at them after they had guns pointed at them.
That is a fucking lie. You show me the video motherfucker or shut your cock sucking mouth. They only pointed when BLM shits were at the edge of their property.

they pointed the gun in the exact fashion described in the statute I posted. When it appeared evident that the BLM thugs were about to walk onto their lawn and enter their house.

What statement?
There should be no confusion because I quoted your racist statement and explained why you are a racist for writing it. Since you are a racist just own it or quit being one.
No body set foot on their property because they used the lawful threat of deadly force which deterred would-be violent home invaders who were part of a group known to be violent.

NFBW: You are desperate as @Faun says because now you have to dig down into your racist soul when you admit that if black people walk down a street lined by homes of the wealthy they necessarily have to be violent home invaders.. Keep going you racist pig. END2208291409

-----------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster 'Beautress'....how's the rest of your day going?
Maybe try a little Chardonnay. Or Pearl. Or Lone Star. Or Wild Turkey.
Any of 'em, in sufficient quantity, has the chance of making you feel better.
Or, alternatively, making you love Democrats, Joe Biden, Merrick Garland.

It'll be your choice which way you're gonna go.
Feel better? Or love Nancy Pelosi?
Choose wisely.
Good luck! ;)
With alcohol taking away my good judgment? Find another patsy, doll.

The McCloskeys did not use deadly force. No one was shot.
You said it was because the black people walking past their house were violent home invaders. All you know for certain is that the black people walking past their house were peaceful protesters - Noting more..You are a racist pig for sure.

There should be no confusion because I quoted your racist statement and explained why you are a racist for writing it. Since you are a racist just own it or quit being one.
Too bad you have failed to explain why that statement is racist, you stupid motherfucker. I know you think everything is racist, but I expect you to articulate a reasonable basis.

You said it was because the black people walking past their house were violent home invaders. All you know for certain is that the black people walking past their house were peaceful protesters - Noting more..You are a racist pig for sure.
Whatever color they were they were on private property making threats. A fact you cannot change.

Faun admitted BLM is violent.

This is getting repetitive and ridiculous.

Whatever color they were they were on private property making threats. A fact you cannot change.
The issue is Bootney Lee Farnsworth assumes peaceful Black Protestors must be violent and not only that they were violent home invaders. Bootney does not reference the pedestrians walking past the McCloskey property as trespassers. Bootney assigns violent intent to BLM protesters even though 92 percent of BLM protests were peaceful in 2020 because Bootney is a racist.

The issue is Bootney Lee Farnsworth assumes peaceful Black Protestors must be violent and not only that they were violent home invaders. Bootney does not reference the pedestrians walking past the McCloskey property as trespassers. Bootney assigns violent intent to BLM protesters even though 92 percent of BLM protests were peaceful in 2020 because Bootney is a racist.
The street in front of the house is private property too.

trespassing is threatening them.

LOL

Trespassing is not threatening, fucking moron. Breaking into someone's dwell is. Threatening someone is a separate crime. If trespassing was threatening, all people charged with trespassing would also be charged with threatening.

Faun admitted BLM was violent, like we all witnessed previously.

Again

and

Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back