Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they have to threaten him before he pulls out a fire arm.

face-palm-gif.278959
trespassing is threatening them.

I already did.

571.030. Unlawful use of weapons, offense of — exceptions — violation, penalties. — 1. A person commits the offense of unlawful use of weapons, except as otherwise provided by sections 571.101 to 571.121, if he or she knowingly:

(4) Exhibits, in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner; or
He wasn't unlawfully using a weapon.

They obviously were threatening the McCloskys, and everyone else in that community, for that matter.
The other neighbors were not skeered of black people like the McCoskys are so they didn’t have to brandish their guns on the front lawn.

Who needs to wonder? It was because trumptards were threatening vigilante justice.
Sorry bout that,

1. Why indeed was the shooters name withheld for nearly a year?
2. Did some need cleaning up, that took time?
3. Records scrubbed by the FBI/CIA?
4. The cover up, now we dig down deep into the Ashlii Murdering.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
McClosky didn't shoot anyone, did he?
There was no group of people trying to break down a police barricade trying to get on his property. And I don’t think he had Mike Pence inside and a joint session of Congress taking place at his house when a group of black people were walking by on his here way to someplace else.

No body set foot on their property because they used the lawful threat of deadly force which deterred would-be violent home invaders who were part of a group known to be violent.
NFBW: You are desperate as Faun says because now you have to dig down into your racist soul when you admit that if black people walk down a street lined by homes of the wealthy they necessarily have to be violent home invaders.. Keep going you racist pig. END2208291409

Race card.
I quote you making a racist statement. Black people walking down your street or jogging are not violent invaders, or burglars just because they are black. Are you familiar with the Ahmad Arberry murder where three white racists made a similar assumption, murdered a black kid, and now rot in prison initially for brandishing their firearms. You best watch yourself if you like to brandish your guns in public.

I quote you making a racist statement. Black people walking down your street or jogging are not violent invaders, or burglars just because they are black. Are you familiar with the Ahmad Arberry murder where three white racists made a similar assumption, murdered a black kid, and now rot in prison initially for brandishing their firearms. You best watch yourself if you like to brandish your guns in public.
You obviously don't know the concept of analogy or using differing scenarios to illustrate principles.

I think it's because you're stupid. I'll just leave it at that.

Can you specify what violence the mob engaged in? To be rational, it has to be articulable.
oh no, motherfucker. We have been told repeatedly that a mob that is violent justifies shooting one member of that mob.

But to answer your question, go back and look at the law I posted.

A person has the right to use deadly force (not just the threat of deadly force but actual deadly force) to stop someone from entering their property.

The McCloskey's were justified.

oh no, motherfucker. We have been told repeatedly that a mob that is violent justifies shooting one member of that mob.

But to answer your question, go back and look at the law I posted.

A person has the right to use deadly force (not just the threat of deadly force but actual deadly force) to stop someone from entering their property.

The McCloskey's were justified.
I noticed you couldn’t articulate what violence the mob had engaged in. This is a huge problem for your argument which is why you are going to try to ignore it.

A loser like yourself would justify waving a gun at anyone walking down the sidewalk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back