Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then, why were the cops called to that location? I must have misunderstood the reason for the call.

Why were 4 cops kneeling on him? What was he doing that make them feel like they needed to hold him down?

Are you suggesting that Floyd was not tripping on drugs? The video I saw suggested that he was....in a bad way...

I guarantee you an honest conversation if you honestly answer those questions.

They weren't called out for a fake check. Don't you think it would be prudent for you to know about the topics of which you choose to partake?

They weren't called out for a fake check. Don't you think it would be prudent for you to know about the topics of which you choose to partake?
Sure. I may have been confusing it with another of the MILLIONS of police incidents.

It doesn't really matter. Something caused the police to be involved, but to save time, I will go with whatever you say was the reason for police being called. Why don't you tell me why they were called out?

Why were 4 cops holding Floyd on the ground?

Was Floyd tripping on a drug cocktail at the time?

So, in this video, a mob of people (yelling and banging drums, giving reason for residents to be concerned about their safety) come into a gated community. McCloskey is standing on his porch holding a rifle (not illegal) because he is concerned that the mob will get out of control (like so many other had in previous weeks). They are standing right on the edge of his property line and he is yelling at them to get back.

They were prosecuted and they didn't even shoot anybody.

Do you need me to go into further detail about the Capital shooting or do you get the point yet?

Sure. I may have been confusing it with another of the MILLIONS of police incidents.

It doesn't really matter. Something caused the police to be involved, but to save time, I will go with whatever you say was the reason for police being called. Why don't you tell me why they were called out?

Why were 4 cops holding Floyd on the ground?

Was Floyd tripping on a drug cocktail at the time?

It was for passing a counterfeit bill. Next challenge -- prove Floyd knew it was counterfeit...

As far as his state? Yes, he was fucked up. Despite that, until they tried putting him into the squad car, he was cooperative and not at all belligerent and not at all trying to run. For whatever reason, he did freak out about being put in the squad car. Still didn't require 3 or 4 men to kneel on him while he was handcuffed. They could have sat him on the curb and he'd still be alive and Chauvin would still be at home with his family.

Whereas on Sedition Day, Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists did forcefully invade the Capitol as Congress was in session with the intent of disrupting their work.
And the mob/militia violence on Jan6 was to benefit Trump by keeping him in power after losing the free and fair election that threw the ORANGE JESUS out.

Chauvin rioters during the summer of 2020 have no connection to Dem Party leadership and riots and violence hurt Dem politicians; there is no benefit to Dems from having violence in the streets.

On the contrary after Trump did nothing to stop his rioting supporters for three hours and wanting to join them at the Capitol, he was forced to tell them to leave the Capitol and he told them he loved his violent mob.

No Dems ever invited Chauvin rioters to their cities and then tell them they love Chauvin rioters when they were beaten back by the cops.

As far as his state? Yes, he was fucked up. Despite that, until they tried putting him into the squad car, he was cooperative and not at all belligerent and not at all trying to run. For whatever reason, he did freak out about being put in the squad car. Still didn't require 3 or 4 men to kneel on him while he was handcuffed. They could have sat him on the curb and he'd still be alive and Chauvin would still be at home with his family.
And that is murder 1?

Yes. your point is absurd thus far. Perhaps you can un-absurd it?
I figured you were this stupid.

Many of you have repeatedly argued that Byrd was justified in shooting and killing Ashlii (an UNARMED 130 lbs woman) without warning, because she was part of a mob that appeared to be dangerous. No consequences. Barely an investigation....by Byrd's people.

In the McCloskey scenario, the mere brandishing of a firearm to deter a mob that appeared to dangerous was cause for prosecution.

If you can't make the connection now, you dumber than I thought.

And that is murder 1?

Of course not.

Though it would be extremely helpful if only you knew what the fuck you were talking about. Based on your posts, you don't have a clue about what actually happened.

• Floyd did not pass a fake check.
  • There was no reason for 3 men to kneel on him for 9 minutes.
  • Chauvin was not convicted of first degree murder.

Try arguing about something you do know about. Like picking at your ass and sniffing it.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Many of you have repeatedly argued that Byrd was justified in shooting and killing Ashlii (an UNARMED 130 lbs woman) without warning, because she was part of a mob that appeared to be dangerous. No consequences. Barely an investigation....by Byrd's people.

In the McCloskey scenario, the mere brandishing of a firearm to deter a mob that appeared to dangerous was cause for prosecution.

You're consumed by ignorance yet again. Ashes Targetpractice was warned...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

Every court house was attacked in the middle of the night? Link?

The incident raised was where they tried to set the building on fire. That happened late at night when the only people inside were police.

The incident raised was where they tried to set the building on fire. That happened late at night when the only people inside were police.
Im quite certain there were multiple day time attacks on court houses and Federal buildings, but im not going to bother looking them up because I know for a fucking FACT that they forced the President of the United States into the presidential bunker and injured MANY cops and Secret Service agents in their efforts to attack the White House, so this idea that only the republicans attacked a place with elected officials inside is fucking stupid and obviously wrong.

Two lives are ruined because one decided to use a bunch of drugs and pass a fake check.
The one with the badge had control of the situation and three other officers were there to assist him. That badge prevented Good Samaritan witnesses from stopping a murder of a restrained helpless individual before their very own eyes. The ones with the badges ruined all the lives involved. If you cannot be a decent human being when a suspect is no longer a threat, don’t wear a badge. Mist cops are decent human beings and deserve are appreciation and respect.

Im quite certain there were multiple day time attacks on court houses and Federal buildings, but im not going to bother looking them up because I know for a fucking FACT that they forced the President of the United States into the presidential bunker and injured MANY cops and Secret Service agents in their efforts to attack the White House, so this idea that only the republicans attacked a place with elected officials inside is fucking stupid and obviously wrong.

What were the daytime attacks? Did they include attacking the people inside?

As far as the White House, not one single protester got near it. Four managed to jump a gate and they were arrested and charged.

#1 Byrd was a police officer authorized to shoot to kill an obvious threat to US Federal Congress members and their staff.

#2 The Trump idiots with guns were not police officers. Their lives were not being threatened. Being racist with a fear of black people does not amount to a threat.

#3 Byrd was the last line of defense of himself, Congress members and the second and third in line of succession to the Presidency.

#4 The Trump idiots with guns did not have an angry threatening mob coming in their direction.

#5 Byrd was dealing with a mob that were already criminals for entering the Capitol unlawfully as a special high security event was in progress. Stopping the joint session of Congress was the reason of the attack in support of President Trump.

#6 The Trump idiots with guns were witnesses to protesters who were passing by their property not trespassing on it. The protesters were not criminals.

As far as the White House, not one single protester got near it. Four managed to jump a gate and they were arrested and charged.
They didnt get near it because it was defended by police and Secret Service agents, who by the way didnt shoot anyone.

The problem is in the actions you attempt to portray as “appears to be dangerous”.

With Babbitt, the mob had quite clearly demonstrated themselves to be aggressively violent having already caused substantial damage to the capitol and injuring many officers. They had made it quite clear their intention to harm members of congress who were behind those doors.

With the McCloskeys, the people were walking down the street.

Trying to equate these two situations is delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back