Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, did you people know that Ashlii's death was also a "homicide"?

homicide, the killing of one human being by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of murder.

here's a link to my previous post, for your convenience.

Yes I did. Read further down. I know you can do it.

You mean this??

First off:

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

goal-post-moving.gif

Secondly, yes there were people inside when your ilk burned the building down. And JUST LIKE CONGRESS, they escaped without harm.

But, the McCloskeys were defending their home.........and got prosecuted for simply defending their home.

a) they didn't burn the building down. They barely even did damage to it with the bon fire they started.

b) 18 rioters were arrested.

c) so again ... where's the double standard?

Yeah, we must IGNORE the cardiovascular disease AND the intoxication of Meth AND Fentynal. It was MURDER!!!

God.....go fuck yourself.

No thanks.

That aside, while the drugs contributed to his death, that wasn't the overriding cause of it. Had it been, the manner of death would have been "accidental" or possibly "suicide." It wasn't. It was "homicide."

And despite your hail mary of pointing out how homicide doesn't mean murder, such as self-defense; this was not a case of self-defense. It was murder. The guy died because Chauvin had a knee on his neck for over 9 minutes; several of those minutes after Floyd had already died.

No thanks.

That aside, while the drugs contributed to his death, that wasn't the overriding cause of it. Had it been, the manner of death would have been "accidental" or possibly "suicide." It wasn't. It was "homicide."

And despite your hail mary of pointing out how homicide doesn't mean murder, such as self-defense; this was not a case of self-defense. It was murder. The guy died because Chauvin had a knee on his neck for over 9 minutes; several of those minutes after Floyd had already died.
The only reason Chauvin was holing him down was because he was tripping on a cocktail of drugs and they were waiting for an ambulance.

That is ANYTHING BUT murder. Unfortunately, the jury was threatened and I assume was not given another choice on the jury charge. If given a choice between murder and manslaughter, which do you think a reasonable jury would pick?

It's over and done with, so there's nothing any of us can do. Two lives are ruined because one decided to use a bunch of drugs and pass a fake check.

Jesus H Christ.

Here. Let me link to the linked response. Follow the links.

Thanks for posting that but you fail. The mob didn't threaten the McClowsky's until the McClowsky's drew weapons on them. That mob was never on their property and one of the McClowsky's first drew his weapon on that mob before they even entered the gate.

The only reason Chauvin was holing him down was because he was tripping on a cocktail of drugs and they were waiting for an ambulance.

That is ANYTHING BUT murder. Unfortunately, the jury was threatened and I assume was not given another choice on the jury charge. If given a choice between murder and manslaughter, which do you think a reasonable jury would pick?

It's over and done with, so there's nothing any of us can do. Two lives are ruined because one decided to use a bunch of drugs and pass a fake check.

There were 3 or 4 cops kneeling on him. He wasn't attacking the officers nor was he attempting to flee. He did resist being put into the squad car. And had Chauvin not kept a knee on his neck for minutes after Floyd died, he probably wouldn't have even been charged with murder.

As far the "fake check," There was no fake check. Yet more you got wrong.

Thanks for posting that but you fail. The mob didn't threaten the McClowsky's until the McClowsky's drew weapons on them. That mob was never on their property and one of the McClowsky's first drew his weapon on that mob before they even entered the gate.
Show me.

There were 3 or 4 cops kneeling on him. He wasn't attacking the officers nor was he attempting to flee. He did resist being put into the squad car. And had Chauvin not kept a knee on his neck for minutes after Floyd died, he probably wouldn't have even been charged with murder.

As far the "fake check," There was no fake check. Yet more you got wrong.
So then, why were the cops called to that location? I must have misunderstood the reason for the call.

Why were 4 cops kneeling on him? What was he doing that make them feel like they needed to hold him down?

Are you suggesting that Floyd was not tripping on drugs? The video I saw suggested that he was....in a bad way...

I guarantee you an honest conversation if you honestly answer those questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back