Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear ashlii babbott's corpse,

you're a traitorous bitch who sold out your country for your chosen one, & deserved what you got.

sincerely,

playtime.
I believe the cult your in would call that hate speech. I believe you cult is good at it. You just don't acknowledge what you say.

You’re focused on no-knock warrants but overlooking the warrant was fraudulent.
You're overlooking the fact that it doesn't matter. The police were acting under color of law. They could have easily had a legitimate warrant and ended up with the same result---a dead bystander.

The cops should be tried for murder. They won’t.
The better, easier solution is to end the practice of no-knocks.

Imagine storming the capitol and thinking your actions couldn’t have consequences.

It doesn’t change the fact that she died for nothing.
Imaging burning parts of cities, wrecking patrol cars, taking over part of a city, taking over a police precinct, killing law enforcement officers having little to no consequences and having Kamala Harris promote a bail fund to get your rioting ass off scott free.

Make no mistake, statists like Lesh, Faun, bodecea, otto105, and Dragonlady enthusiastically support ALL instances of cops killing unarmed citizens. They only pretend to be outraged about some of them to provide cover for their fellow DemoKKKrats who want to loot, burn, and murder in their shithole cities. It's an act. They LOVE it.
Nope. I’d ask why you lie but it’s what you do

Nope, I never said that. Again, what I actually said, was that it's justifiable of someone doesn't comply with a lawful order and they're a threat to public safety.
Babbit was no threat to public safety, dumbass. She was an unarmed 130 lb female.

And I've already explained the threat she posed. Not my problem you're incapable of understanding.

You don't get to kill person 'A' because it might prevent harm to person 'B.'

That theory is total horseshit.

Face it, your just another bloodthirsty leftwing thug.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth
What happening when Babbitt was murdered? Do you know?
What does it matter if the Senators had returned to the Senate Floor at the same moment that Ashli Babbitt was shot while attempting to crawl through a broken window leading to the Speaker’s Lobby outside the US House of Representatives’ chamber.

The second and third in line to the presidency were in the House Chamber on January 6. A cop can’t let a terrorist intruder wearing a backpack any farther than she already had gotten. I looked as if she knew where she was going.

Imaging burning parts of cities, wrecking patrol cars, taking over part of a city, taking over a police precinct, killing law enforcement officers having little to no consequences and having Kamala Harris promote a bail fund.
I have no problem with anyone paying a price who did what you describe.

And they have. Hundreds of them.

The right wing extremists that shot cops were sentenced for 40 years.

Babbit was no threat to public safety, dumbass. She was an unarmed 130 lb female.

You don't get to kill person 'A' because it might prevent harm to person 'B.'

That theory is total horseshit.

Face it, your just another bloodthirsty leftwing thug.

Again, I already explained the threat she posed. Again, not my problem you're a fucking moron who doesn't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back