Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

The police officer will not be charged. Her family can attempt to sue the officer, but it will be thrown out of court.

Trump SHOULD be arrested, but the best the American people can probably expect is indictments. As for me, I look forward to numerous trials. My suggestion for Trump is not to hire Rudy to defend him since he'll likely be indicted before Trump.

Once the Insurrection prosecutions begin, I support the construction of a special prison for all those traitors. My personal suggestion is to call it the Trump Prison. Put a BIG T right in front of the road into the prison.

How do you arrest Trump when he did nothing illegal? We kept asking you leftists for the part of the transcript where Trump instructed people to break into the Capital, and crickets.
Keep asking , but the morons just lie .

First, we do not condone Jan 6, 2021 Rebellion -- it was illegal and it gave very much power to Dems. We do not condone anything illegal.

But even if those who rebelled were misguided, they stood for our Freedom. Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt sacrificed her life for Freedom.

8ihw-ashli-superJumbo-v3.jpg

We understand that Jan 6 Rebellion was wrong and illegal, but we should not throw those who defended our Freedom under the bus.

It wasn't a rebellion you fucking twat. Rebellions require guns. The only guns at the PROTEST, were in the hands of the cops.
Incorrect. You don't need guns to start a rebellion and arms were found by capital police.

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
So she deserved to be murdered for such transgressions?
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

That she got shot was her own fault.
Hardly. Blame the Trump hating murdering cop. Period.

Nope Actions have consequences her actions got her dead.
And that murdering cop’s actions will get him sued into oblivion. And a life sentence. Glad to knoW we can now shoot leftards breaking into our homes with impunity.
Sure, hun. :heehee:
Oh the cop will be charged you fat cow. Or sued into oblivion by Babbitt’s family.
Sure he will, Skippy....:heehee: Any day now, right? :heehee:
Hey asshole, death ruled homicide. Cop either gets charged or now he can get sued you stupid shitstain. By the way fatso, has Trump been arrested yet? Here’s two more middle fingers for you dipshit.:fu::fu:

The police officer will not be charged. Her family can attempt to sue the officer, but it will be thrown out of court.

Trump SHOULD be arrested, but the best the American people can probably expect is indictments. As for me, I look forward to numerous trials. My suggestion for Trump is not to hire Rudy to defend him since he'll likely be indicted before Trump.

Once the Insurrection prosecutions begin, I support the construction of a special prison for all those traitors. My personal suggestion is to call it the Trump Prison. Put a BIG T right in front of the road into the prison.

You prognostications are wrong...but amusing. Pogi
Watch how his prognostications become real.

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
Deserved it? Tell her family that asshole. Maybe you’ll get what you deserve then. She threatened nobody idiot. There was ZERO threat. As stated by others who were actually there.

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.
Hey fuckwad, get an education. Babbitt paid taxes. That building is the people’s house. She had every right to be there. No surprise a traitor like you doesn’t know simple facts.
Geesus...you people are as dumb as rocks. It is not worth the time arguing with a dimwit whose brain is apparently liquefied.

A Trumpist seditionist piece of trash calling others traitors. A good little Goebbels you are.
Your forfeit is noted grade school dropout. A traitorous pile of feces using words he doesn’t understand. Projecting again too. Seek help.
LOL..more babble coming from some moron named Lantern whose light is apparently very dim.
More non responses. Typical of a lying uneducated Nazi lover. Keep burying yourself. Find that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat yet?
What are you babbling about you dim witted insurrectionist ass?
You’re flailing around like a fish out of water you ignorant fuck. Where’s that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat fuckwit? Where are those insurrection charges? Nowhere to be found. Like your brain you ignorant ass.
Hey dumbshit, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. If she stopped she'd still be alive. If she chose to remain peaceful, she'd still be alive. Instead she chose to threaten the cop and the members of congress the cop was sworn to protect. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey shit stain, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a group that was peacefully protesting. . if the murderer didnt just raise the weapon up and fire w/out aiming, she'd still be alive. Instead, she was MURDERED by the cop.
"peacefully protesting"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: View attachment 477812

Yeah, peacefully protesting.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
Those weren't peaceful either. Sorry to disappoint you....did you support them too?
yo, shit stain, all of those cities that the demonRATS paid to be burnt, looted, and held hostage last summer weren't peaceful either. Sorry to disappoint you....did you support them too?
Democrats didn't do most of the damage. Nor did they hold any city hostage.
where do you live? china?
Democrats paid antifa and black flies matter to cause all the damage. so in turn, the scum demonRATS did hold all of those cities hostage
That's a lie.

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.

I already know you don't have a problem with cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.
Babbitt was not a protester.
and you are not AMERICAN
I am more American than you are, Nazi.

And that murdering cop’s actions will get him sued into oblivion. And a life sentence. Glad to knoW we can now shoot leftards breaking into our homes with impunity.
Oh the cop will be charged you fat cow. Or sued into oblivion by Babbitt’s family.
Neither will happen.

No, her actions were legal. She was visiting property that SHE owned. She was MURDERED by a cowardly piece of shit who murdered her for no reason other than she was an easy target.
Your post has to be one of the more ludicrous posts I have read in a while. Babbitt was "visiting a property she owned." There are so many lies in that one statement alone that I could right a book on it. Suffice it to say, someone who barges into your home, breaks down the door, smashes your windows, then comes at you, is not a welcome visitor. She is an intruder. Under your completely inane theory that she "owned" the Capitol Building, she, you, me and any American citizen "owns" Fort Knox as well. Tell you want Westwall go to Fort Knox and and attempt to take a gold bar. Let me know how it turns out for ya.
Hey fuckwad, get an education. Babbitt paid taxes. That building is the people’s house. She had every right to be there. No surprise a traitor like you doesn’t know simple facts.
Geesus...you people are as dumb as rocks. It is not worth the time arguing with a dimwit whose brain is apparently liquefied.

A Trumpist seditionist piece of trash calling others traitors. A good little Goebbels you are.
Your forfeit is noted grade school dropout. A traitorous pile of feces using words he doesn’t understand. Projecting again too. Seek help.
LOL..more babble coming from some moron named Lantern whose light is apparently very dim.
More non responses. Typical of a lying uneducated Nazi lover. Keep burying yourself. Find that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat yet?
You’re flailing around like a fish out of water you ignorant fuck. Where’s that proof of Babbitt being an armed threat fuckwit? Where are those insurrection charges? Nowhere to be found. Like your brain you ignorant ass.
Hey dumbshit, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a mob that was violently breaking doors and windows in the Capitol Building and sought to enter the House Chambers. Babbitt was told to stop but she continued to push through the broken glass. It was unfortunate that she was shot, but she made her choice. If she stopped she'd still be alive. If she chose to remain peaceful, she'd still be alive. Instead she chose to threaten the cop and the members of congress the cop was sworn to protect. She chose to be an insurgent.
Hey shit stain, have you read the links provided. She was in the forefront of a group that was peacefully protesting. . if the murderer didnt just raise the weapon up and fire w/out aiming, she'd still be alive. Instead, she was MURDERED by the cop.
"peacefully protesting"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: View attachment 477812

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg
Those weren't peaceful either. Sorry to disappoint you....did you support them too?

Nice try. But no. I don't support riots of any kind. You apparently do, if the cause fits within your worldview.

And before you get started, Jan 6 was a peaceful protest, according to liberal standards.

January 6 was practically a love-in, by leftist standards.
That's a lie.

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.

I already know you don't have a problem with cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.
...and you have no problem with insurrectionists and insurrectionists that kill and maim cops.

You're a goddamned liar. No police officers were "killed" at the Capitol protest. Those who did died of natural causes unlike Ashli Babbit, who was murdered.
A police officer is dead. How he died is under investigation. He would not have died but for the violent insurrection.

140 cops were injured, hurt or maimed by the violent Trumpist insurrectionists.

Ashli Babbit charged at the cop. She would still be alive if she were a peaceful protestor and decided not to partake in the siege of the Capitol building. There were many choices she could have made, but she chose to rush the cop in a mad scramble to enter the House Chambers.

Videos show rioters who made it into the building breaking glass on doors near the House Chamber, which were blocked haphazardly from the inside with chairs in an attempt to prevent the mob from entering. As Babbitt tried to climb through the shattered glass, she was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer who fired at her once.”

It is a lie to call her a “peaceful protestor.”

Babbitt was a peaceful protestor like some one who breaks a window to enter your house is a welcome guest.
Lol, you loons tried to convict the couple that guarded their home when blm ripped through the gate of their private neighborhood. Go screw yourself.View attachment 478020
What you claim did not happen.

Why are these idiots trying to compare and insurrection incited for nothing with protests and anger over 150 years of white police murdering blacks?

Incorrect. You don't need guns to start a rebellion and arms were found by capital police.

That's not the report that I read. I read where not one person who entered the Capital had a firearm. If you seen otherwise, which insurrectionist? Provide a reliable link.

That's not the report that I read. I read where not one person who entered the Capital had a firearm. If you seen otherwise, which insurrectionist? Provide a reliable link.
You didn't read a report. Firearms were found and flagpoles, hockey sticks and other objectes were used as weapons.

You didn't read a report. Firearms were found and flagpoles, hockey sticks and other objectes were used as weapons.

Great. I can't wait to see your evidence of that. It will give me something to look forward to tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

Neither will happen.
Oh it’s IQof2, one of the resident racists. Ruling of homicide opens up the civil suit for wrongful death.

You idiot. There were NO firearms found. Per the agent who testified to that under oath to Congress. We now know that YOU don’t read. No surprise.

First, we do not condone Jan 6, 2021 Rebellion -- it was illegal and it gave very much power to Dems. We do not condone anything illegal.

But even if those who rebelled were misguided, they stood for our Freedom. Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt sacrificed her life for Freedom.

8ihw-ashli-superJumbo-v3.jpg

We understand that Jan 6 Rebellion was wrong and illegal, but we should not throw those who defended our Freedom under the bus.

It wasn't a rebellion you fucking twat. Rebellions require guns. The only guns at the PROTEST, were in the hands of the cops.

That has been debunked....it was just another lie put forth by the msm

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Nice try. But no. I don't support riots of any kind. You apparently do, if the cause fits within your worldview.

And before you get started, Jan 6 was a peaceful protest, according to liberal standards.

January 6 was practically a love-in, by leftist standards.
That's a lie.
exactly what you do to the half a brain cell you claim is a brain....lie

seriously, unless you have something intelligent, and TRUTH, dont bother....you remind me of the publishers of msm, or cnn...they are both garbage stations

...and you have no problem with insurrectionists and insurrectionists that kill and maim cops.

You're a goddamned liar. No police officers were "killed" at the Capitol protest. Those who did died of natural causes unlike Ashli Babbit, who was murdered.
A police officer is dead. How he died is under investigation. He would not have died but for the violent insurrection.

Ashli Babbit charged at the cop. She would still be alive if she were a peaceful protestor and decided not to partake in the siege of the Capitol building. There were many choices she could have made, but she chose to rush the cop in a mad scramble to enter the House Chambers.

Videos show rioters who made it into the building breaking glass on doors near the House Chamber, which were blocked haphazardly from the inside with chairs in an attempt to prevent the mob from entering. As Babbitt tried to climb through the shattered glass, she was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer who fired at her once.”

Babbitt was a peaceful protestor like some one who breaks a window to enter your house is a welcome guest.
Lol, you loons tried to convict the couple that guarded their home when blm ripped through the gate of their private neighborhood. Go screw yourself.View attachment 478020
Bull it did.

Bull it did.

Irregardless of whether or not she was a peaceful protestor(you have no evidence she was engaged in any violence whatsoever) not even to mention she had served this nation for over a decade as a member of the military...no one deserves to get shot for breaking a window which she did not even do.....if the cop had been white and Ashli a black woman....the cop would be in jail and facing murder charges and deservedly so.

The cop was not even in the same room as Ashli, she was surrounded by other cops, there was a standing order not to use violence against the demonstrators. Yet this rogue black cop who had been heard to say he wanted to shoot a Trump protestor...is allowed to go free.....outrageous!!!!

This murderous cop must face justice of one form or another.......and I am sure one day he will.

I am sure he knows it......and will undoubtedly never get another nights sound sleep....he shall sleep the sleep of the guilty and constantly be watching over his shoulder for the sword of justice to strike him down.

Last edited:
Irregardless of whether or not she was a peaceful protestor(you have no evidence she was engaged in any violence whatsoever) not even to mention she had served this nation for over a decade as a member of the military...no one deserves to get shot for breaking a window which she did not even do.....if the cop had been white and Ashli a black woman....the cop would be in jail and facing murder charges and deservedly so.

The cop was not even in the same room as Ashli, she was surrounded by other cops, there was a standing order not to use violence against the demonstrators. Yet this rogue black cop who had been heard to say he wanted to shoot a Trump protestor...is allowed to go free.....outrageous!!!!

This murderous cop must face justice of one form or another.......and I am sure one day he will.

I am sure he knows it......and will undoubtedly never get another nights sound sleep....he shall sleep the sleep of the guilty and constantly be watching over his shoulder for the sword of justice to strike him down.

I wouldn't put a lot of money on that one. It's been over three months and we have yet to learn his name. As you pointed out, if this was a white cop and a black intruder, we would have known who he was within 48 hours. He would have been investigated and judged if it was a justified shooting.

What I suspect is they are just going to let this fade away, and we will never know why he shot her, his name, his experience, or anything about him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back