Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

Incorrect. You don't need guns to start a rebellion and arms were found by capital police.

That's not the report that I read. I read where not one person who entered the Capital had a firearm. If you seen otherwise, which insurrectionist? Provide a reliable link.
You didn't read a report. Firearms were found and flagpoles, hockey sticks and other objectes were used as weapons.
seriously, unless you have something intelligent, and TRUTH, dont bother....you remind me of the publishers of msm, or cnn...they are both garbage stations
I am speaking the truth as you will learn in the upcoming months.
in a delusional mind (yours), you have no clue what the TRUTH is....Baaaa-Baaaa-Baaaa

First, we do not condone Jan 6, 2021 Rebellion -- it was illegal and it gave very much power to Dems. We do not condone anything illegal.

But even if those who rebelled were misguided, they stood for our Freedom. Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt sacrificed her life for Freedom.

8ihw-ashli-superJumbo-v3.jpg

We understand that Jan 6 Rebellion was wrong and illegal, but we should not throw those who defended our Freedom under the bus.

It wasn't a rebellion you fucking twat. Rebellions require guns. The only guns at the PROTEST, were in the hands of the cops.
Incorrect. You don't need guns to start a rebellion and arms were found by capital police.
everybody has arms, retard. there were no weapons on any one....you are a piece of shit demonRAT, spewing bullshit as usual

First, we do not condone Jan 6, 2021 Rebellion -- it was illegal and it gave very much power to Dems. We do not condone anything illegal.

But even if those who rebelled were misguided, they stood for our Freedom. Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt sacrificed her life for Freedom.

8ihw-ashli-superJumbo-v3.jpg

We understand that Jan 6 Rebellion was wrong and illegal, but we should not throw those who defended our Freedom under the bus.

It wasn't a rebellion you fucking twat. Rebellions require guns. The only guns at the PROTEST, were in the hands of the cops.
everybody has arms, retard. there were no weapons on any one....you are a piece of shit demonRAT, spewing bullshit as usual

Exactly.......they come on here and make false claims and think folks will believe them.

Exactly.......the msm as usual lied about it....but the FBI confirmed the protesters were unarmed. Case Closed

He's confusing the people who went inside to the people that were outside. Some of the people outside had firearms, but none of those went into the Capital building itself.

You get your information from the number one wack site, gateway pundit. The fact is that people were armed with guns.

Then dig up the video of somebody inside the Capital with a firearm.

I will not be waiting with bated breath for that. hehheh

Such posters come on here and state their personal opinion thinking that is evidence.....where do these idiots come from? Too many of them on here.

There should be a law or at least a rule that------ anytime anyone comes on here and presents an opinion they must show some evidence for it....otherwise get deleted.

I will not be waiting with bated breath for that. hehheh

Such posters come on here and state their personal opinion thinking that is evidence.....where do these idiots come from? Too many of them on here.

There should be a law or at least a rule that------ anytime anyone comes on here and presents an opinion they must show some evidence for it....otherwise get deleted.

They get a lot of what they claim from whack sites that nobody ever heard of before and the MSM. After the election they did a survey of Biden voters and found a third of them would have never voted for Joe if they knew about his and Hunter's dealings. Those of us watching real news sites heard it discussed for several weeks. And I'd be willing to bet half of the leftists know nothing about Hunter lying on his gun application and the fact his late brothers widow (that he was humping) threw his gun in a dumpster across the street from a high school.

So when the come up with all these unproven stories, I think back to one of my favorite movie clips from many years ago.

No gun apprehensions because no gun
When you shoot an unarmed person dead who is crawling face down on their belly you can’t excuse it by saying they may have could have at some point possibly been a lethal threat to a congressperson maybe. That excuse is not noble. It’s an admission of murder.

The copitol protest was a tad unruly but nowhere near the actual and real violence that occurred with all the blm and antifa riots.

All those charges against the Capitol protestors must be tossed out.

Free people have a fight to demonstrate....even at the capitol and the capitol bldg. is the peoples building.....thus it should not have been locked down because some Patriots were Protesting.

No gun apprehensions because no gun
When you shoot an unarmed person dead who is crawling face down on their belly you can’t excuse it by saying they may have could have at some point possibly been a lethal threat to a congressperson maybe. That excuse is not noble. It’s an admission of murder.
She wasn't crawling on her belly. Do you even remember how NOT to lie?

Forum List

Back