Ashkenazim and Germans

Again:
(1) Austria had been in fromer times the Eastern part of the master dukedom Bavaria. It was seprated into two independent dukedoms. This is in the South of Germany.
(2) Austrasia - in German "Austrien" - had been the North-Eastern part of the Franconian empire. This is in the North of Germany.

"Austria" and "Austrasia" are two totally different things which have nothing to do wuth each other!!! Your mistake is as idiotic as if someone would say Australia and Austria are the same country and Germans are aboriginees with a black skin and blue eyes.
This is all nonsense. There was no Frankish state at all, and Austria is the remnant of Austrasia, Austrasia was called Austria. This was a large part of modern Germany. The concept of "germany" did not exist before the Prussians.

Of course. Golindy (ancestors of Muscovites and Dutchmen), Melanchlens, Androphages, Krivichi, Litvin, Samogitians, Nadruvs, Skalvians, Mozovians, Kuevlians, Curonians and about a hundred more.

By the way, it turns out that the Prussians were called Estii differently, and modern Estonians are considered Sami. This is another forgery.

I'm not interested in the history of Aldebaran IV !!! Why for heavens sake do you ask a German for something what you anyway don't like to know? Write your science fantasy and make a lot of money with. Your problem - not the problem of anyone else.

Last edited:
This is all nonsense. There was no Frankish state at all, and Austria is the remnant of Austrasia, Austrasia was called Austria. This was a large part of modern Germany. The concept of "germany" did not exist before the Prussians.

Idiot^3. ...

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

What modern propaganda calls the state of Franks was in reality the State of the Merovingians and was called Austrasia / Austria

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein
It just appeared when the Prussians seized power, and science collapsed everywhere. This is the end of the Great Scientific Revolution of the 19th century.

It just appeared when the Prussians seized power, and science collapsed everywhere. This is the end of the Great Scientific Revolution of the 19th century.
idiot

(It makes absolutelly not any sense to say anything else than idiot to you because you do not react on any argument!)

You are by the way a good example why no one is able to win against propagandistic idiots like for example brainwashed Nazis or anti-vaxxers with words and arguments. Unfortunatelly Christians don't have any other weapons than words to defend what's true. In your case - as well as in case of anti-vaxxers - this is really very frustrating meanwhile. I ask myselve how frustrating this really had been for many people in the times of Stalin and Hitler. And I ask myselve what will come in the next few decades. Not only because of Russia and China and many others - also because of people like Donald Trump who try to destroy the western world top-down.

O tempora - o mores. :lol:

Last edited:
There is no indication that the Merovingians and Carolingians were Franks, they just invent it.
And they did not found the Romanian empire, they simply seized power there after the plague.

Unfortunatelly Christians don't have any other weapons than words
It was they who drowned Europe in blood, tortured and killed innocent women and burned scientists. And everyone knows that. The crimes of the church are comparable to those of Stalin and Hitler. You are just a liar.

Why during the days of Charlesmagne and not since 70 AD?

The first recorded Jewish community in what is now Germany dates from the 4th Century CE, and most likely before.

Jews established communities all throughout The Roman Empire centuries earlier.

Unfortunatelly Christians don't have any other weapons than words to defend what's true.

Not historically ...

15CRUSADES-superJumbo.jpg

Christians
By the way about Christianity. Have you seen the icons of the Austrasian era, the Merovingian era? Are they similar to the orthodoxy that the Germans promoted?

0_c532b_20d3c1a3_XXL.jpg

800px-Meister_der_Ada-Gruppe_001.jpg

Last edited:
Who defended here which truth? And what is your relation to a propaganda of hate?
What are you defending here instead of the truth?

What is hate propaganda? If someone rapes children, kills an innocent, steals from a poor man, should I love him according to you?

By the way about Christianity. Have you seen the icons of the Austrasian era, the Merovingian era? Are they similar to the orthodoxy that the Germans promoted?

0_c532b_20d3c1a3_XXL.jpg

800px-Meister_der_Ada-Gruppe_001.jpg
Your stupid nonsense become not true only because you repeat it continously. And it will also not become true if everyone in the word believes in the bullshit which you say.

Dostoevsky's hero chose Christ between Truth and Christ. Dostoevsky was loved by the Bolsheviks, and Goebbels was crazy about his morality.
Dostoevsky himself, according to his biographers, was a gambling addict, drug addict, lecher, and he corrupt minors. He had sex with little girl

What are you defending here instead of the truth?

What is hate propaganda? If someone rapes children, kills an innocent, steals from a poor man, should I love him according to you?
I did not speak with you in this context.

Forum List

Back