Ashkenazim and Germans

Your stupid nonsense become not true only because you repeat it continously. And it will also not become true if everyone in the word believes in the bullshit which you say.

The difference between your arguments and mine is that I operate with facts, and you slip me films.

These are real icons of that era and not the modern art of free artists.

Dostoevsky's hero chose Christ between Truth and Christ. Dostoevsky was loved by the Bolsheviks, and Goebbels was crazy about his morality.
Dostoevsky himself, according to his biographers, was a gambling addict, drug addict, lecher, and he corrupt minors. He had sex with little girl
no comment

The difference between your arguments and mine is that I operate with facts ...

"Facts" like Austria=Austrasia are the same fakes like to say Austria=Australia. "Neustrien" and "Austrien" were parts of the Frankonian empire. Austrasia had been in the North of Germany. Austria had been a part of Bavaria once and this is in the South of Germany! And both are also in another time of history - centuries far from each other!! Short: It's bullshit what you say !!! And this is not the only bullshit !!!!

Last edited:
Austria=Austrasia

Gregory of Tours, mentions the "people of the East." In addition, telling about the miracles of St. Martin under 561, he calls this territory "Austria". Later, in other sources, it was transformed into the name "Austrasia" (Latin Auster, Austrasia)

were parts of the Frankonian empire
It is not known on what basis the Franks were attracted to the Merovingians and Carolingians. I have not seen any reliable evidence of such a connection. Someone simply "assumed" this, and on this basis they built the whole "history".

These scammers took as a basis the legend that the ancestor of the Merovingians was a certain Merovei, the son of a sea monster who came from Troy. This is much funnier than the creation of the world in 7 days, and nevertheless, the masses were given just that as "history".

In addition, it is apparently incorrect to assume that the Aryans came to the Danube valley, they have always been there ...

Bullshit! Aryans are either only mystic people and/or they are ancestors of the Persians. With Germans have Aryans absolutelly nothing to do.

It is not known on what basis the Franks were attracted to the Merovingians and Carolingians. I have not seen any reliable evidence of such a connection. Someone simply "assumed" this, and on this basis they built the whole "history".

Idiot

Attila defeated Rome, the Huns took possession of Europe, and from that moment history disappears, instead of it there are fabulous Franks.

Gregory of Tours, mentions the "people of the East." In addition, telling about the miracles of St. Martin under 561, he calls this territory "Austria". Later, in other sources, it was transformed into the name "Austrasia" (Latin Auster, Austrasia)

I don't have any idea why you like to show to me and everyone else who is able to take a look into a serios history book that you are an unbelievable idiot.

Aryans are either only mystic people and/or they are ancestors of the Persians. With Germans have Aryans absolutelly nothing to do.
You're lying again. Persians are Parsis, they fought with the Aryan Media, and they are not Aryans. Modern Tats originate from them.

No one in the field of natural sciences doubts that the Aryans existed, there are direct references to them in ancient sources and their archeology is well studied.
Some languages in linguistics are called directly Aryan and Indo-Aryan.

I don't have any idea why you like to show to me and everyone else who is able to take a look into a serios history book that you are an unbelievable idiot.
This is a serious book
Stefan Lebeck

Attila defeated Rome, the Huns took possession of Europe, and from that moment history disappears, instead of it there are fabulous Franks.

And where do you see any bridge between Attila and Chlodwig?

Huns450.png

Frankenreich_unter_den_Merowingern.jpg

Last edited:
And where do you see any bridge between Attila and Chlodwig?

Huns450.png

Frankenreich_unter_den_Merowingern.jpg
It's just that the Huns' nobility took over the whole of Europe. It was during the reign of the Knight Riders. The Germans lived in swampy forests, and they did not have not only cavalry, but even combat infantry. They were only engaged in robbery and trade, they have nothing to do with chivalry

You're lying again. Persians are Parsis, they fought with the Aryan Media, and they are not Aryans.

Why should Persians fight with their ancestors?

Modern Tats originate from them.

No one in the field of natural sciences doubts that the Aryans existed,

What a nonsense. Do you like to say Aryans existed? Where, when and how do you know this?

here are direct references to them in ancient sources and their archeology is well studied. Some languages in linguistics are called directly Aryan and Indo-Aryan.

Because linguists made a hypothetic language which they called "Aryan" as far as I heard. Whatever. The theme "Aryans" is for me personally not interesting.

In addition, the Germans had a matriarchy. They even went to battle, accompanied by women who stood behind, until recently they were on the queen's thrones, in England, Scandinavia and in Russia under the Holstein-Gottorp government. This was unthinkable for chivalry and was not in Austro-Hungary. By the way, this is another evidence of closeness with the Ashkenazim.

It's just that the Huns' nobility took over the whole of Europe. It was during the reign of the Knight Riders. The Germans lived in swampy forests, and they did not have not only cavalry, but even combat infantry. They were only engaged in robbery and trade, they have nothing to do with chivalry

End of discussion now. I will use my time machine and go back into the 21st century. Bye Bye. Don't forget to inform the university of Lille that one of their professors teaches the Merovingains had founded Australia in the year 450 AD with a yellow submarine from France - or something like this

Forum List

Back