What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asantism vs. absence of faith

Ravi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've seen several people perform remarkably impressive mental gymnastics to posit that asantism requires faith. That it's not an absence of faith, but rather it's own brand of religious faith.

If this is true, then what do you call someone with a complete absence of faith in Santa?

:eusa_think:

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've seen several people perform remarkably impressive mental gymnastics to posit that asantism requires faith. That it's not an absence of faith, but rather it's own brand of religious faith.

If this is true, then what do you call someone with a complete absence of faith in Santa?

Shit out of luck on Christmas morning.:eusa_whistle:

Valerie

Platinum Member
Reaction score

:eusa_eh: Party pooper?

OP
Ravi

Ravi

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yep. I always tell my kids...if you don't believe in Santa don't come whining to me when he doesn't bring you anything. :eusa_angel:

Defiant1

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yep. I always tell my kids...if you don't believe in Santa don't come whining to me when he doesn't bring you anything. :eusa_angel:

Can you blame them for being skeptical after getting their third copy of "It Takes a Village"?

manifold

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Somebody is gonna get a lump of coal in her stocking this year. :eusa_whistle:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List