As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

Whether the United States gets browner or not, is irrelevant. What matters is if the United States, stays a nation of the individual freedoms listed in our Bill of Rights. This nation has been a beacon of liberty for millions and in so doing, has lifted millions out of poverty, via creating a middle-class and the opportunity to succeed at various levels.
“Whether the United States gets browner or not, is irrelevant.”
Is that what the current data suggests or are you pretending it’s “irrelevant” to protect your FEELZ?
You obviously don’t believe it is the quality of THE PEOPLE who make a quality nation...Am I right?

Browner and gayer? You have California syndrome. L.A. and S.F., where all those damned social media companies are headquartered, if not in N.Y.

Whether the United States gets browner or not, is irrelevant. What matters is if the United States, stays a nation of the individual freedoms listed in our Bill of Rights. This nation has been a beacon of liberty for millions and in so doing, has lifted millions out of poverty, via creating a middle-class and the opportunity to succeed at various levels.
Is that what the current data suggests or are you pretending it’s “irrelevant” to protect your FEELZ?
You obviously don’t believe it is the quality of THE PEOPLE who make a quality nation...Am I right?
If it was the "quality of the people" the republic party would have lived to their words about principles instead of going full racist with trump.

You hit the nail on the head.

A nation (or family or organization) is only as good as the character of its people.

Watching those riots and lootings and statue topplers last Spring & Summer indicates that future generations of Americans will be people of very low character.

This nation's future is grim.

Right now the main thrust is to dismantle the police state/prison industry republicans have been building for the last 40 years. We have more people rotting in jail than anyone, the most violent cops in the western world and still we have widespread criminal activity. Things have to change.

We have the most violent population in the world.

Blacks, at less than 13% of the population, account for 1/3 of violent crimes and ~50% of murders.
And now we've learned that trump Qultists are the ones who are naturally violent.

Are we trying to become better or worse?
As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg
L

View attachment 364618
Homosexuals are prone to be violent people. They are mentally unstable to begin with, since homosexuality should be considered a mental disorder. The violent ones are very sick people that should be locked up and treated.
Hmmmm....so, you believe most of those storming the Capitol on Jan. 6th were all gay......interesting.

As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?
I'm not a Dem but I'd say your idea of the American future is an endless rerun of The Dukes of Hazzard.
My ‘ideal’ America looks like one our founders intended.
A truly sovereign nation without tens of millions of brown human cockroaches here on stolen citizenships, one that doesn’t reward/pay ShaQuita to give birth to more of her filthy same, one that attends church on Sundays and knows that a penis belongs in a vagina. Pretty simple really.
^ and here we have the white supremacist core of the trump Qult.

Blacks, at less than 13% of the population, account for 1/3 of violent crimes and ~50% of murders.
Why do you not see our methods of law enforcement as a failure then? All that brutality and militarization has bought you is a population that loathes the police because they know they are the enemy in a war to make old farts feel safe.
Our law enforcement are heroes doing a fine job if leftist crybabies would stop trying to foment anarchy and lawlessness in our cities. We need to militarize law enforcement and turn them loose on agitators.
That post didn't age well after you trump Qultists killed a Capitol police officer and injured over a 100 others in your white supremacist, INCEL riot in D.C.

You hit the nail on the head.

A nation (or family or organization) is only as good as the character of its people.

Watching those riots and lootings and statue topplers last Spring & Summer indicates that future generations of Americans will be people of very low character.

This nation's future is grim.
So...those trump Qultists who attempted a coup on Jan. 6th have very low character. I agree.

As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
L

View attachment 364618

Way to go!

Outed yourself as a maga chud.
Don't like facts posted do you...
Gee...and I wonder why trump Qultists have reputations of being racist, misogynist, and homophobic...................................................... ;)

I hate political parties. They are the root of all our problems right now.. But if you HAVE a political party -- don't you WANT HIGH STANDARDS??? At least in your leadership? Standards have nothing to do with sex, race, or religion..

Just like this OP has nothing to do with just Repubs... We have MANY immigration issues and open borders MIXED with "free stuff" is just moronically insane..

Relatively open borders AND NO free stuff for hoofing it thru immigration is a better approach...

You are a Rumpster. You leave out the failures and then go off on "Free Stuff". Where are my free things? The biggest problem we have is people like you that spread hate. When Rump had a change on July 4th to help heal the nation, he did exactly what you do. You can't let the hate go. Well, Nov 3rd a clear and concise message is being sent. And it's time to heal America. And we will do it without you.

You talk like a retarded baby.

Why do you not see our methods of law enforcement as a failure then? All that brutality and militarization has bought you is a population that loathes the police because they know they are the enemy in a war to make old farts feel safe.

It is not teh police's job to craft society.

They just enforce the laws and policies our leaders give them.

L

View attachment 364618

Way to go!

Outed yourself as a maga chud.
Don't like facts posted do you...
Gee...and I wonder why trump Qultists have reputations of being racist, misogynist, and homophobic...................................................... ;)

You don't find those numbers shocking?

If it was the "quality of the people" the republic party would have lived to their words about principles instead of going full racist with trump.

You said wacism. Like a retarded child.

Forum List

Back