As the U.S. becomes ‘browner’ and ‘gayer’ are we becoming better? Dems, what do you have in mind for America’s future?

Are we trying to become better or worse?
As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg
L

View attachment 364618
Stop electing republicans. Biden has a disaster to fix just like Obama did.

SO, you have nothing to say about the shocking numbers either?

Interesting.

As Democrats continue to encourage, manifest and foster a browner gayer nation are they sure they are pushing our nation on the right trajectory given the data?
L

View attachment 364618

Interesting.
We just had a repub president. Nobody should be surprised he messed stuff up.

L

View attachment 364618

Interesting.
We just had a repub president. Nobody should be surprised he messed stuff up.

So, you are afraid to address teh op question?

You are just here to troll?

Way to go!

Outed yourself as a maga chud.
A “maga chud”?
That doesn’t really sound like an insult.
You act as if being darker skinned is bad. Are blondes better than brunettes?
I don't "act"...I like facts and statistics....do they scare you?
The left can’t deal with the reality of minority groups.
View attachment 457946

Whoa. I've never seen it hispanics separated out from the white numbers. If this is accurate, WOW.

We have lots of problems that neither political party is willing to address, keeping there( every day a little nutter) base happy. Is not a good solution

I guess we need that $15 min wage to get people off welfare then.

Why...the poor white people in Appalachia aren't all that criminal...just poor.

"There's not much violent crime here. There's a bit of the usual enterprise one finds everywhere there are drugs and poor people, which is to say, everywhere. But even the crime here is pretty well predictable. The police chief's assistant notes that if they know the nature and location of a particular crime, they can more or less drive straight to the perpetrator.
There's a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average."

We have lots of problems that neither political party is willing to address, keeping there( every day a little nutter) base happy. Is not a good solution
Which political party manifests, fosters and champions the people who lie at the root of said problems?
Can Republicans solve the problems faster than Democrats create them?

This thread is about one of them. Are you able to discuss it?

Cause so far, you seem to want to comment, but not to address the issue.

I think they are much more likely to use Gorilla Glue as hair care product, after reading about how great it works on the Chinese-funded Tik Tok app which aims to make America even greater...

39330962-9263489-image-m-38_1613430131298.jpg

I think they are much more likely to use Gorilla Glue as hair care product, after reading about how great it works on the Chinese-funded Tik Tok app which aims to make America even greater...

39330962-9263489-image-m-38_1613430131298.jpg
People who pierce their skin in odd places arent too bright. Disgusting practice. Another clear sign of mental illness

Forum List

Back