If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but you don’t get to define who is and isn’t sane. And we just showed that as this entity that you claim is destroying America grew throughout history also did Americas economic and military strength. Ooops. Stats and logic don’t follow your idiotic theories
Hahaha…you’re trying real hard to play stupid..that’s cute…..America started to become beanerized in the 80’s thanks to Reagan fucking us….Long before the beanerization we were the economic and military superpower of the world…(thanks whitey)….but more importantly we were likeminded and united, we were all patriotic and nationalistic….we all spoke the same language…strangers chatted while in line at the bank or supermarket, people on welfare were prideful enough to be ashamed of themselves, there were few faggots and no chicks with dicks…..we had a legitimate middle-class that could save, blue collar trades were thriving career gigs for those who didn’t want to go to college, only kids seeking work experience worked at McDonalds, no 36 year old beaners raising a family of eight worked there. Our public school system was great, healthcare was great (no 2 month waits for a doctors appointment) America was great…..AND THEN the flood gates to the third world were opened and the great beanerization began.…and here we are.
A lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $30T in debt, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million unvetted illegals fucking over the citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare systems….we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the direction of the nation, interest rates rising, mortages, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…..but yeah, beaners have been awesome for America….just don’t ask for proof.

Hahaha…you’re trying real hard to play stupid..that’s cute…..America started to become beanerized in the 80’s thanks to Reagan fucking us….Long before the beanerization we were the economic and military superpower of the world…(thanks whitey)….but more importantly we were likeminded and united, we were all patriotic and nationalistic….we all spoke the same language…strangers chatted while in line at the bank or supermarket, people on welfare were prideful enough to be ashamed of themselves, there were few faggots and no chicks with dicks…..we had a legitimate middle-class that could save, blue collar trades were thriving career gigs for those who didn’t want to go to college, only kids seeking work experience worked at McDonalds, no 36 year old beaners raising a family of eight worked there. Our public school system was great, healthcare was great (no 2 month waits for a doctors appointment) America was great…..AND THEN the flood gates to the third world were opened and the great beanerization began.…and here we are.
A lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $30T in debt, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million unvetted illegals fucking over the citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare systems….we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the direction of the nation, interest rates rising, mortages, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…..but yeah, beaners have been awesome for America….just don’t ask for proof.
In your warped mind does diversity mean only Mexican mixing?! Damn youre stupid

You can pretend Somalis have impacted America and American culture if you please….We all know you love to play pretend.
Everybody living in our country impacts it and we have history always been the most divers and and the strongest county in earth. Diversity hs grown and so has our strength. So your theories are poo poo

Cowardly, racist losers are trying to destroy America, but you will fail.
Yep, look at all these “racist losers”-
1673618833959.jpeg

1673619003422.png

Well, I did not read the entire thread, but diversity makes this country great. Ignorant rednecks don't. Anyone born here (with a few exceptions like diplomats etc) are as American as the ignorant rednecks are. Hopefully someone else metioned this.

Well, I did not read the entire thread, but diversity makes this country great. Ignorant rednecks don't. Anyone born here (with a few exceptions like diplomats etc) are as American as the ignorant rednecks are. Hopefully someone else metioned this.
A certain LOSER here is very, very scared of that.

Diversity is a nation's downfall. The idea is assimilation. Want to live here? You adapt to OUR culture and language. Qe do not kowtow to yours.

Hahaha…that’s weird…that’s what all Gustavo’s would say. Get that EBT card yet bean?

Diversity is a nation's downfall. The idea is assimilation. Want to live here? You adapt to OUR culture and language. Qe do not kowtow to yours.
Further…Americans MUST benefit from the immigrant….he or she MUST bring something to the table and I’m not talking about a 20% savings on lettuce.

Hahaha…that’s weird…that’s what all Gustavo’s would say. Get that EBT card yet bean?
Another demonstration of your stupidity. I am very well off and retired. I have never even drawn unemployment. What the hell is a "Gustavo" anyway?

Yet we’ve been the most diverse country i the world and risen to be the world superpower. Go figure. But don’t give yourself a headache.

Yet we’ve been the most diverse country i the world and risen to be the world superpower. Go figure. But don’t give yourself a headache.
LefTard Logic:
”Elon Musk is the richest man in the world thanks to that new housekeeper of his.”
Look, I know there’s no reasoning with an unreasonable mind but since I’m having so much fun I’ll carry on….
This nation has steadily declined by many metrics since the push of dark immigrants….division among the people has grown, homelessness has exploded, debt has blown-up, the middle-class can’t get ahead, blue collar trade work has been destroyed, menial labor employment for blacks has been stolen by Mexicans, rents have skyrocketed pushing blacks from their neighborhoods, public education and healthcare in multicultural cities / states has been ruined, the amount of traffic in diverse shitholes ruins quality of life….I could go on and on….if you’re too emotional, too blind or too stupid to tie it all together then there’s probably nothing anyone can say, no data to be shown that would help you pull your head from your ass….you are the type to take pride in your Headinassitus and in dumbing yourself down.
What I’ve noticed is…all of you dark immigrant loving globalists share common denominators….you hate that America is a sovereign nation with immigration laws or you’re dark yourself or you have a dark girlfriend or a dark wife / dark kids or you’re an indoctrinator / educator or social service worker and your livelihood is in the hands of dark immigrants, or you’re an unaware emotional dumbass, or you’re a degenerate who doesn’t give two-shits about the future of America. In any case you can NEVER EVER prove that America benefits from dark immigrants.…you don’t because you know you can’t.

Unkotare
mak2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back