As St Louis Goes, So Goes Western Civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bidenistas tell us how the poor folks are fleeing crime from El Salvador so we must save them and let them in.....legal and illegal.

After all it's the right thing to do.

The murder rate in El Salvador is 52 per 100,000

Let 'em go to St Louis?

Maybe they'd flee to El Salvador.

1. One can only wonder at the dearth of intellect that has replaced the brilliance that produced Western Civilization. Just one micro example, from our board: a seemingly intelligent poster proved otherwise denying the significance of the policies a candidate brings with him.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Formerly intelligent poster: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

View attachment 493162

2. Which brings me to a far larger example of where we are headed:

"St. Louis' murder rate, already highest in US, soared last year; mayor vows to defund the police

Mayor Tishaura Jones' budget proposal would close a city jail, divert $4M from police to social programs and cut nearly 100 police jobs​

In St. Louis, Mo., the worst-in-country murder rate is at a 50-year high, the police department has nearly 100 unfilled jobs, and the mayor wants to defund the department and shut down a city jail.

St. Louis' Tishaura Jones, who became the city’s first Black female mayor last month, had campaigned on a promise to enact progressive criminal justice reforms.

The head of the city’s corrections department is also on his way out."

3. Average homicide rate in the United States.....5 per 100,000

St. Louis' murder rate, already highest in US, soared last ...

St. Louis' murder rate, already highest in US, soared last year; mayor vows to defund the police
St. Louis had 87 homicides per 100,000 residents in 2020, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the worst rate in the country. It's now at its highest rate in 50 years - even as the population has dwindled in that same time period.

4. There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility. Not homicide rates.
Race, Class, and Gender.
“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

5. I'm working on a mathematical calculation based on the idea that the population of the world increases, but the number of IQ points remains the same.
Watch this space for further developments.....and purchase that Kevlar vest.
THIS IS JOE BIDEN'S AMERICA, ISN'T IT GREAT?

We told you so......

1. One can only wonder at the dearth of intellect that has replaced the brilliance that produced Western Civilization. Just one micro example, from our board: a seemingly intelligent poster proved otherwise denying the significance of the policies a candidate brings with him.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”

View attachment 493162

"St. Louis' murder rate, already highest in US, soared last year; mayor vows to defund the police

Mayor Tishaura Jones' budget proposal would close a city jail, divert $4M from police to social programs and cut nearly 100 police jobs​

In St. Louis, Mo., the worst-in-country murder rate is at a 50-year high, the police department has nearly 100 unfilled jobs, and the mayor wants to defund the department and shut down a city jail.

St. Louis' Tishaura Jones, who became the city’s first Black female mayor last month, had campaigned on a promise to enact progressive criminal justice reforms.

St. Louis' murder rate, already highest in US, soared last year; mayor vows to defund the police
St. Louis had 87 homicides per 100,000 residents in 2020, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the worst rate in the country. It's now at its highest rate in 50 years - even as the population has dwindled in that same time period.

4. There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility. Not homicide rates.
Race, Class, and Gender.
“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

5. I'm working on a mathematical calculation based on the idea that the population of the world increases, but the number of IQ points remains the same.
Another failed attempt by cops to police the streets.

View attachment 493162

Race, Class, and Gender.

THIS IS JOE BIDEN'S AMERICA, ISN'T IT GREAT?

We told you so......
Since it was happening during Trump also it is the SOS...

Call out threads belong in the Basement zone and when the OP trolls her own thread, we aren't going to move it. Closed. You can restart it in the right forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back