As seen on multiple twitters, Does Trump have a photocopier at Mar-a-lago?

Well if they are going with the "I decreed it all declassified" schtick, nothing wrong with copying declassified documents would be their defense. I personally don't think they care. The GOP/conservative judges have more or less made it law the government can do whatever. The 4th amendment just prevents them from being able to use it in court against YOU (but not others) if it is a dodgy search.

Does Trump have a photocopier(s) at Mar-a-largo?
If so, the FBI should go back & get it/them.
Everything you’ve ever scanned/printed gets saved to the device.
Printers memory will have a record of which classified docs were copied.
IKR!!! None of those classified top secret Stolen nuclear documents were created by a computer, Trump had them hand written by Franciscan friars!!!

Bombshell!!

Well if they are going with the "I decreed it all declassified" schtick, nothing wrong with copying declassified documents would be their defense. I personally don't think they care. The GOP/conservative judges have more or less made it law the government can do whatever. The 4th amendment just prevents them from being able to use it in court against YOU (but not others) if it is a dodgy search.

Trump also claims to have security cameras in Melania's bedroom and dressing room.

This is why the marking requirements of classified or declassified materials is so important.

Say that somebody had one of the original copies of a classified document, that was later declassified, but his copy was never properly updated.

It would still be a crime to make a copy, and/or disclose that document.

IKR!!! None of those classified top secret Stolen nuclear documents were created by a computer, Trump had them hand written by Franciscan friars!!!

Bombshell!!

You realize that any documents classified by law (such as one of the atomic energy acts) can't be declassified by executive order.

This is why the marking requirements of classified or declassified materials is so important.

Say that somebody had one of the original copies of a classified documents, that was later declassified, but his copy was never properly updated.

It would still be a crime to make a copy, and/or disclose that document.

As I pointed out last week, Kash Patel will be their fall guy. This all escalated when Trump made him his official presidential records archivist and he started going around talking about releasing all the documents Trump declassified with his royal decree.

Everything you’ve ever scanned/printed gets saved to the device.
Printers memory will have a record of which classified docs were copied.

Correct and Incorrect.

Printers and scanners have a fixed amount of memory storage and operate on a FIFO (First In, First Out).

A small desktop scanner/printer has enough ram to handle most jobs, but won't store documents for a long time depending on how many print jobs are sent.

Larger business grade multi-function printers/scanners will either have an SSD or traditional HD to store the operating system and provide for temporary document storage. Even these though will use FIFO to clear out old print/scan jobs so again retention is dependent on work load. (Although the time frame of retention here may be measured in months.)

Neither stores jobs forever.

WW

As I pointed out last week, Kash Patel will be their fall guy. This all escalated when Trump made him his official presidential records archivist and he started going around talking about releasing all the documents Trump declassified with his royal decree.
This could turn into a royal "he said / she said".
Trump needed somebody to memorialize what he said, so they have an official record of him saying it.
Without that official record, any claim Trump makes now, is meaningless.

That's why there's a presidential records act. All presidential actions are supposed to be documented, and the National Archives becomes the repository of the proof.

Dems hitting brick wall after brick wall... we can't find anything in the boxes... does Mar a Lago have a a a a a shredder?.... Buuuaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FBI trying to frame Trump in a crime....

Coyote Roadrunner GIF - Coyote Roadrunner Bouncing - Discover & Share GIFs

I think you got it backwards... the dems and the DOJ and FBI think we are all stupid propagandized libs..... but we aren't....

Lol do you believe that Trump has security cameras in Melania's bedroom and dressing room? Melania sniggered when he told that one.

The FBI even took documents from the resort and the resort needs them back so they can square their monthly finances... FBI said sorry and will return them.... LMAO don't you dumb libs try and tell us this wasn't a fishing expedition on a former president for political reasons..... I thought Joe said he could beat Trump easy in 24... then why did he order this raid?.....
Is Joe afraid?.....

Lol do you believe that Trump has security cameras in Melania's bedroom and dressing room? Melania sniggered when he told that one.
Minus the bathrooms I have security cameras in every room in my home... why leave your bedroom vulnerable to theft... call any security company and they will tell you do the whole house including the garage.... and the exterior or don't do it at all....

Forum List

Back