As seen on multiple twitters, Does Trump have a photocopier at Mar-a-lago?

This could turn into a royal "he said / she said".
Trump needed somebody to memorialize what he said, so they have an official record of him saying it.
Without that official record, any claim Trump makes now, is meaningless.

That's why there's a presidential records act. All presidential actions are supposed to be documented, and the National Archives becomes the repository of the proof.

I doubt Trump will ever be charged with anything. From what I can glean from various stories is that Trump's lawyers and the national archives were winnowing through things with several files having been returned by Team Trump earlier this year. Trump then officially designated the Patel guy as his archivist. Patel apparently did some conservative friendly media saying he was releasing all this stuff to the public via an online database similar to wikileaks after getting into some behind the scenes pissing match with the National Archives and soon thereafter the search warrant happened. I assume the National Archives is moving to scuttle any attempts by Patel to release ANYTHING in Trump's possession that has not been properly and fully declassified by the book with all i's dotted and t's crossed.

Minus the bathrooms I have security cameras in every room in my home... why leave your bedroom vulnerable to theft... call any security company and they will tell you do the whole house including the garage.... and the exterior or don't do it at all....

So you have a camera recording your wife naked and your intimacy?

I doubt Trump will ever be charged with anything. From what I can glean from various stories is that Trump's lawyers and the national archives were winnowing through things with several files having been returned by Team Trump earlier this year. Trump then officially designated the Patel guy as his archivist. Patel apparently did some conservative friendly media saying he was releasing all this stuff to the public via an online database similar to wikileaks after getting into some behind the scenes pissing match with the National Archives and soon thereafter the search warrant happened. I assume the National Archives is moving to scuttle any attempts by Patel to release ANYTHING in Trump's possession that has not been properly and fully declassified by the book with all i's dotted and t's crossed.

Lol. Doesn't matter. Trump can appoint Patel his archivist, but the documents belong to the National Archives.

So you have a camera recording your wife naked and your intimacy?
No.... I'm not married but my cameras aren't aimed at my bed LMAO... they are aimed at the doorway to the room and the back deck and also the closet doors where I have a safe.... and I say when they are on... when I leave the house not when I'm home.... LOL

Lol. Doesn't matter. Trump can appoint Patel his archivist, but the documents belong to the National Archives.
And he said they can have them back and they said put a second lock on the door which he did... this was a total set up... wake up....

And he said they can have them back and they said put a second lock on the door which he did... this was a total set up... wake up....

There were 700 pages of classified documents in the first batch.. why did Trump keep the other documents?

Trump can't blame what he did on the FBI or DOJ.

Dems hitting brick wall after brick wall... we can't find anything in the boxes... does Mar a Lago have a a a a a shredder?.... Buuuaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Brick Wall is Republicans willing to ignore any offense by Trump

This is Joe Biden trying to take out his most feared rival for the white house... that's all this is....
And you DeSantis supporters... did you see his new stupid ad where he is in a flight suit... he doesn't have a chance with theatrics like that.... he looks silly....
Trump is our only hope and every one of you conservative voters that are tittering on who to vote for had better learn that fast... DeSantis is not the guy.....

There were 700 pages of classified documents in the first batch.. why did Trump keep the other documents?

Trump can't blame what he did on the FBI or DOJ.
You don't know that no one knows anything yet.... and if he declassified everything this raid was illegal... the media saying he needed to go through a process to declassify is BS... why are there hoops for Trump to jump through but Joe can open the border for example without a process.... give it up.... people are laughing at the DOJ today...

It's a much bigger issue than just a photocopier. The FBI will eventually find evidence that Trump has passed on top secret information by other means, that could include photocopies.

The FBI/DOJ are not going to fail to eliminate Trump from ever again be in a position in which he can do harm to national security.
The method they need to use to accomplish their task is the only question. Hopefully the information being released on Trump's criminal acts will be enough to convince a large enough majority. Instead of more 'certain' measures being needed!

Does Trump have a photocopier(s) at Mar-a-largo?
If so, the FBI should go back & get it/them.
Everything you’ve ever scanned/printed gets saved to the device.
Printers memory will have a record of which classified docs were copied.
But you were cool with Hillary's unprotected illegal private server, right?

It's a much bigger issue than just a photocopier. The FBI will eventually find evidence that Trump has passed on top secret information by other means, that could include photocopies.

The FBI/DOJ are not going to fail to eliminate Trump from ever again be in a position in which he can do harm to national security.
The method they need to use to accomplish their task is the only question. Hopefully the information being released on Trump's criminal acts will be enough to convince a large enough majority. Instead of more 'certain' measures being needed!
You really think Trump would do something like that?... are you insane?.... you are out there man way out there....
This will go no further than it has... its already over... if Garland had anything at all it would be known by now either by a leak or a speech to the people.....
Biden knows he can't beat Trump so he is using the DOJ to try and take him out just like Hillary and Obama did and failed... biden will fail too....

But you were cool with Hillary's unprotected illegal private server, right?
The 'yeah buts' detract from the topic Mike.
Politics are corrupt on both sides but Trump has take this thing a a different level.

America's national security demands that Trump can never get another opportunity to compromise it. Some government agency will ensure that doesn't happen, but in the meanwhile it's only for guessing how they will do it?

Does Trump have a photocopier(s) at Mar-a-largo?
If so, the FBI should go back & get it/them.
Everything you’ve ever scanned/printed gets saved to the device.
Printers memory will have a record of which classified docs were copied.

Before he left the WH, President Trump declassified every document in the whole government about the phony Russian collusion angle the libs pursued.

Trump made a big to-do about the declassification.

Those are the documents he has, the only ones he'd have any interest in.

The now-declassified pile of bullshit the Clintons tried to take him down with.

You really think Trump would do something like that?... are you insane?.... you are out there man way out there....
Yes, I do think Trump would do something like that but none of us can know yet what he has done, or what the authorities will fabricate for the purpose. Or it even being after the fact and nothing will be needed in addition to the proof of his crimes being put to the people.
This will go no further than it has... its already over... if Garland had anything at all it would be known by now either by a leak or a speech to the people.....
No, there's no reason why the DOJ/FBI should rush to the facts, or fabricated facts. The investigation is only playing bad for Trump already., as it gives the people time and cause to speculate.
Biden knows he can't beat Trump so he is using the DOJ to try and take him out just like Hillary and Obama did and failed... biden will fail too....
The authorities can't afford to fail this time. But Trump's popularity vanishing may accomplish the FBI's job for them. However, I'm pretty certain that they won't allow Trump to get dangerously close to the presidency by being the nominee.

I'm here to explore the possibilities with anyone who cares to take part in any of the discussions on the same topic. This is going to be the recurring news cycle for quite a while now.

The FBI's goal will be to eliminate the Trump threat before the 22 elections, as added insurance.

Before he left the WH, President Trump declassified every document in the whole government about the phony Russian collusion angle the libs pursued.

Trump made a big to-do about the declassification.

Those are the documents he has, the only ones he'd have any interest in.

The now-declassified pile of bullshit the Clintons tried to take him down with.
And then if Trump was still holding documents that he couldn't declassify, according to law?
Which will be found to be the case.

The FBI/DOJ would have never picked this fight with Trump if they weren't sure of it being able to stop Trump.

Already political momentum against Trump's candidates he supports, is playing against him by both parties.

Trump isn't big enough to take down McConnell at the moment, and McConnell's talking point is being proven out!

And then if Trump was still holding documents that he couldn't declassify, according to law?
Which will be found to be the case.

The FBI/DOJ would have never picked this fight with Trump if they weren't sure of it being able to stop Trump.

Already political momentum against Trump's candidates he supports, is playing against him by both parties.

Trump isn't big enough to take down McConnell at the moment, and McConnell's talking point is being proven out!

The President can declassify any document he wants, he doesn't answer to the FBI or DOJ.

But I guess if McConnell would rather the opposition to Biden collapse, he may well have the power to do it.

The President can declassify any document he wants, he doesn't answer to the FBI or DOJ.
No, he can't do that legitimately with any and all documents, according to law.

And no he can't even if the law is required to incriminate him.
The nature of some documents would be enough to prove he can't.

It shouldn't be hard for anyone to imagine top secret documents floating around loose that the military would deem to be forever kept top secret. Can you?
This is just one of the scenarios I'm predicting will be the FBI's method.
But I guess if McConnell would rather the opposition to Biden collapse, he may well have the power to do it.
That's not McConnell's ambition. He is loyal to his party and his loyalty motivated him into saying something that he knew would be controversial. But he still put party above all else and that's typical of McConnell.

Forum List

Back