As seen on multiple twitters, Does Trump have a photocopier at Mar-a-lago?

The President can declassify any document he wants, he doesn't answer to the FBI or DOJ.

#1 Then FPOTUS should be able to produce the documents where he declassified them, or ask the Judge to look in the boxes for the declassification documents, or ask the NARA to produce the declassification documents that are already in their possession.

#2 Even if FPOTUS declassified all the classified documents he was keeping a MAL, that doesn't change the fact that he was still in illegal possession of government property.

WW

#1 Then FPOTUS should be able to produce the documents where he declassified them, or ask the Judge to look in the boxes for the declassification documents, or ask the NARA to produce the declassification documents that are already in their possession.

#2 Even if FPOTUS declassified all the classified documents he was keeping a MAL, that doesn't change the fact that he was still in illegal possession of government property.

WW
Think more in terms of Trump not possibly being able to declassify some of the documents.

Think in terms of some documents that still can't be released to the public and will require some sort of closed door session with only people who are cleared and vetted at the highest level.

The FBI/DOJ are wholly intent on stopping Trump and they have the scenario they need for the clean kill.

America's national security demands nothing less!

As Durham closes in on all involved in the "russia collusion" scandal...they get more & more desperate. Especially the crooked FBI agents! They know they will get the death penalty.

So in sheer desperation they preform and armed raid on Trumps house.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump left a note in the box that read "HA HA...I ALREADY GAVE THOSE DOCUMENTS TO DURHAM" :D

The President can declassify any document he wants, he doesn't answer to the FBI or DOJ.

And Trump can pardon anybody that he wants. But the US Supreme Court said even that constitutional power has procedures that have to be followed, to make it official.

... that doesn't change the fact that he was still in illegal possession of government property.

WW

So Trump only gets 10-20 for stolen documents, instead of life for stolen classified documents.

So Trump only gets 10-20 for stolen documents, instead of life for stolen classified documents.

FPOTUS won't see the inside of a jail. He'll throw is subordinates under the bus.

Those are the people that should really be sweating bullets right now.

WW

An attack on our Capitol based on his lies
He never ordered or said to attack the capitol... if you have evidence that I'm wrong post it.... and if he believes the election was stolen its not a lie millions of people from all over the world believe the election was stolen.....

Yes, I do think Trump would do something like
Well then you and I will never get along in conversation because there has never been any evidence that Trump is a traitor and for you to believe he is makes it impossible for me to relate to you.... too far gone.....

You realize that any documents classified by law (such as one of the atomic energy acts) can't be declassified by executive order.
Bombshell!

Bombshell Squared!!

When are you going to have Garland frog march Trump and get this Civil War started in earnest? September? October? You're running out of time to fuck up the midterms

He never ordered or said to attack the capitol... if you have evidence that I'm wrong post it.... and if he believes the election was stolen its not a lie millions of people from all over the world believe the election was stolen.....
He lit the fuse and then walked away

Instead of calling back his minions, he watched and giggled as they attacked our Nations Capitol

Not his minions. And you don’t know what he did or didn’t do other than that he was allegedly dining and not going to a lectern.

Old news and quite irrelevant.

Sure they weren’t

1661286706190.jpeg

That “gallows” was a fucking prop and wouldn’t have hung a munchkin. You’re a purveyor of deliberate disinformation.

That's standard operating procedure for libs, taking things out of context.

President Trump's chats with Howard Stern and with the Bush scion on Access Hollywood were taken by libs as serious statements of policy instead of efforts to amuse the audiences.

Maybe Trump and Stern weren't actually amusing, that was still clearly the intent.

Forum List

Back