As in 1964 and 1980 a new Republican Party is taking shape

There's gonna be a lot of people looking for a new party if Trump is the future.

The party has been hijacked by people who know they can't start from scratch with a third party, they need the GOP's infrastructure to be viable going forward. So they're just scuttling the whole ship and think they can raise it later.

Okie dokie, I guess we'll see.

There's gonna be a lot of people looking for a new party if Trump is the future.

The party has been hijacked by people who know they can't start from scratch with a third party, they need the GOP's infrastructure to be viable going forward. So they're just scuttling the whole ship and think they can raise it later.

The GOP is fucked.

If Trump wins the nomination, they're branded and made a laughing stock. As every thing that Trump has said and will say gets laid at the feet of their party, representing them. From Birtherism to 'Mexicans are rapists' to 'I love the poorly educated', 'bleeding from...where ever'......Trump undoes virtually all the inroads the GOP has made with desperately needed demographics.

If Trump doesn't win the nomination....he goes independent. And breaks the party.

Its a 5 gallon sack of 'you're fucked' or a 5 gallon bucket of 'you're fucked'. With the GOP grabbing its ankles either way.

I think i'd wait to make that call until we see what Trump can actually do.
Hell,he might surprise you.

Why don't we make a party that doesn't take Superpaks,and scandalous money from the big corps. I would jump on that train.

because thanks to the rightwing judges' decision in citizens united, you can't win an election without that type of money.

until that case is overturned, you can't undo that.

So speech should be banned before an election if it's critical of an incumbent? Really?

Why don't we make a party that doesn't take Superpaks,and scandalous money from the big corps. I would jump on that train.

because thanks to the rightwing judges' decision in citizens united, you can't win an election without that type of money.

So speech should be banned before an election if it's critical of an incumbent? Really?

money isn't speech.citizens united is the worst judicial decision since dred scott

You know, I heard a Republican on the news today say that if Trump is chosen as the nominee, the GOP is going to go the way of the Whigs.

But, you republicans brought it on yourself by allowing Dick Armey and the Koch brothers to start up the Tea Party, which started to fracture the GOP.

Trump saw that the GOP was ripe for a hostile takeover (remember, that's what he does in business), and decided that he was going to be able to take over the GOP.

Looks like he's done it.

What do you think the Trump ascendancy is about for crying out loud?

Seriously Mac when didn't you get me telling you day after day that the middle rangers the joe blows were going to lose their minds and fucking go with this dude?

When did you miss it my friend?

money isn't speech.citizens united is the worst judicial decision since dred scott

Oh and they are for rubio.

fuck off.

You know, I heard a Republican on the news today say that if Trump is chosen as the nominee, the GOP is going to go the way of the Whigs.

But, you republicans brought it on yourself by allowing Dick Armey and the Koch brothers to start up the Tea Party, which started to fracture the GOP.

Trump saw that the GOP was ripe for a hostile takeover (remember, that's what he does in business), and decided that he was going to be able to take over the GOP.

Looks like he's done it.

Koch brothers were never a tea party. You really don't get this at all.

Advertisements against incumbants are and you can't ban them just because democrats and Republicans agree

Citizens United was started by the Koch brothers, wasn't it? Why don't those 2 brothers just fall off the face of the earth.

Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like he's done it.

Koch brothers were never a tea party. You really don't get this at all.
The Koch brothers started the tea party..

In an article in the August 30, 2010 issue of The New Yorker magazine, author Jane Mayer links the billionaire brothers David Koch and Charles Koch, owners of Koch Industries totea party movement funding. Mayer writes, The anti-government fervor infusing the 2010 elections represents a political triumph for the Kochs.Apr 10, 2015

Tea Party - SourceWatch

Less than 7% was spent on political activism.

I'm still on the fence until all outside money is taken out of the equation.

Our Representatives are for sale. ALL of them.

Forum List

Back