As America retreats and divides, China & Germany look to fill the void

Your positions seems to be that Trade is a valid issue, but that Trump is not.... something because of his former outsourcing
Trade is a valid issue. Never said it wasn't. But if you don't like our trade imbalance, blame guys who invest in China like your blob and consumers who purchase their goods...like everyone.

But you have not actually stated your point. YOu have danced around, for the normal lefty reason.
It has to be stated that foreign trade is a valid issue?

What is your point? So that I can crush it, like a little bug.
My point?

The blob helped cause the imbalance and his remedies to fix the imbalance he helped create were dumb.

Feel free to try to "crush it" junior.

I blame bad Trade Policy. THe way to fix bad trade policy is with NEW and DIFFERENT trade policy.

YOur desire to BLAME people, is not constructive.

There, the crux of our disagreement. nothing about "believing" or "worshiping", that was all you just spewing bullshit and being an asshole.

DO you want to try to argue that my position is wrong for some reason, or that your is better from some reason, or would you prefer to rave on a bit, filling a couple of pages with partisan filler shit?

You called me an ass hole. I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. That you're whining like a little bitch is to be expected.

Statistics show you're blob's a failure in his trade policy. Specifically with China.

No, I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. YOur posts are mostly partisan filler, without a clear point.

I want to change Trade policy. YOu want to blame people and that is all.

One can seriously discuss Trump's attempts, but any such discussion must include the context that the other choice(s) boiled down to "give up".

It was try with TRump or just accept being the world's bitch with Hillary. And now Biden.

YOur anger over Trump's outsourcing seems to indicate that you realize it is a bad thing, but you support the side that wants to keep that as the normal way of doing things.

Yeah, you’re not partisan at all...right shit brains?

Anger? None. I just love pointing out your hypocrisy.

Will you admit your blob’s tariffs failed? We’re on the 2nd year of them and China is still kicking his giant ass all over the globe and especially in terms of the binary trade relationship?

Your positions seems to be that Trade is a valid issue, but that Trump is not.... something because of his former outsourcing
Trade is a valid issue. Never said it wasn't. But if you don't like our trade imbalance, blame guys who invest in China like your blob and consumers who purchase their goods...like everyone.

But you have not actually stated your point. YOu have danced around, for the normal lefty reason.

My point?

The blob helped cause the imbalance and his remedies to fix the imbalance he helped create were dumb.

I blame bad Trade Policy. THe way to fix bad trade policy is with NEW and DIFFERENT trade policy.

There, the crux of our disagreement. nothing about "believing" or "worshiping", that was all you just spewing bullshit and being an asshole.

DO you want to try to argue that my position is wrong for some reason, or that your is better from some reason, or would you prefer to rave on a bit, filling a couple of pages with partisan filler shit?

You called me an ass hole. I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. That you're whining like a little bitch is to be expected.

Statistics show you're blob's a failure in his trade policy. Specifically with China.

No, I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. YOur posts are mostly partisan filler, without a clear point.

One can seriously discuss Trump's attempts, but any such discussion must include the context that the other choice(s) boiled down to "give up".

It was try with TRump or just accept being the world's bitch with Hillary. And now Biden.

YOur anger over Trump's outsourcing seems to indicate that you realize it is a bad thing, but you support the side that wants to keep that as the normal way of doing things.

Will you admit your blob’s tariffs failed? We’re on the 2nd year of them and China is still kicking his giant ass all over the globe and especially in terms of the binary trade relationship?

I never claimed to not be partisan. But I make actual points, clearly and concisely, rather than just filling pages with bullshit.

I will admit that Trump has been slow in pushing China. I personally think he has been slow in coming to the realization that they are not negotiating in good faith.

BUT, like I have been saying and you have been ignoring, at least he is trying, while your side of this issue, wants to just accept the rape of the American worker as the status quo.

His tariffs, have been moderate and earlier indicators, before convid, were small but encouraging.

Can you address these points, without burying your actual answers under paragraphs of meaningless partisan filler?

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

How is America retreating? We are getting Peace deals done in the Middle East, we are making Europe spend more on their defense....we are leading....kissing their asses is not leading.....making them take some ownership and letting them know how it's going to be done is leading
and when did Europe ever want to slow down China? Did I miss something?
This is the second time you've asked me a question to which you should know the answer. This tells me that you're so wrapped up in your little reality that you don't even take the time to understand anything OUTSIDE of that reality.

I've provided several links with several examples. If you REALLY DON'T KNOW, if you're that detached from the world, click on this links.

This is the kind of thing that worries me. Arrogant, willful ignorance.
OMG, because you make a statement we are retreating....so what do you mean by that?
You want more wars?
You want more overseas bases?
We are not retreating.....we are influencing the globe quite a bit.....
Arabs are recogninzing jews......Hell the Saudis are cool with air routes over their air space from Israel.....so they should be soon signing up..
Kosovo and Serbia made a deal, with Kosovo recognizing Israel as well
None of this involved Paletstine, which was said to be the key....but it's not
Palestine and Iran are becoming increasingly isolated....and now Iran wants to make a prisoner exchange...
This is after we killed a guy that was supposed to start WW3...but it didn't
They moved the embasy to Jerusalem, FINALLY?......and what happend.......nothing...no WW3 for that
Now other countries are moving theirs to Jerusalem as well
This now takes an issue off the table for the Palestinians......they need to get the message.....make a real deal and HONOR it....of we'll move on and leave you behind.....

This is all the complex ME shit that people couldn't solve for 60 years.....Trump is doing it.......we may have other countries dealing as well....that's leadership
What is not leadership is the establishment.....lead from behind and wait for Palestine to deal first........everyone knows they don't honor their deals and back out all the time.....so why do we continue trying to deal with them?

Now are you talking Europe? Well he is getting them to pay more for their defense.....they may grumble, but they are DOING it.....again leadership

Leadership is not about kissing ass and being popular.....it's about obtaining the goals you want, but bring others along

What this proves is the US has alot of power, that for some reason people before did not want to use.......I think a lot of it, is there are a lot of people that don't like we have the power and so we shouldn't use it.....I say fuck those people......use our power...get shit done, less wars, more peace.

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

How is America retreating? We are getting Peace deals done in the Middle East, we are making Europe spend more on their defense....we are leading....kissing their asses is not leading.....making them take some ownership and letting them know how it's going to be done is leading
This is the second time you've asked me a question to which you should know the answer. This tells me that you're so wrapped up in your little reality that you don't even take the time to understand anything OUTSIDE of that reality.

I've provided several links with several examples. If you REALLY DON'T KNOW, if you're that detached from the world, click on this links.

OMG, because you make a statement we are retreating....so what do you mean by that?
You want more wars?
Arabs are recogninzing jews......Hell the Saudis are cool with air routes over their air space from Israel.....so they should be soon signing up..
Palestine and Iran are becoming increasingly isolated....and now Iran wants to make a prisoner exchange...
They moved the embasy to Jerusalem, FINALLY?......and what happend.......nothing...no WW3 for that
This now takes an issue off the table for the Palestinians......they need to get the message.....make a real deal and HONOR it....of we'll move on and leave you behind.....

This is all the complex ME shit that people couldn't solve for 60 years.....Trump is doing it.......we may have other countries dealing as well....that's leadership
What is not leadership is the establishment.....lead from behind and wait for Palestine to deal first........everyone knows they don't honor their deals and back out all the time.....so why do we continue trying to deal with them?

Now are you talking Europe? Well he is getting them to pay more for their defense.....they may grumble, but they are DOING it.....again leadership

Leadership is not about kissing ass and being popular.....it's about obtaining the goals you want, but bring others along

What this proves is the US has alot of power, that for some reason people before did not want to use.......I think a lot of it, is there are a lot of people that don't like we have the power and so we shouldn't use it.....I say fuck those people......use our power...get shit done, less wars, more peace.
Yes, you agree with Trump. The rest of the world sees this differently and they are beginning to move on.

As you said, fuck those people. Okay.

You want more wars?

Yes, you agree with Trump. The rest of the world sees this differently and they are beginning to move on.

Ok so you really are trolling and full of shit.... I posted a thought ful post and you just come back with that....you are full of shit.....atleast I exposed your bullshit.....I figured

You want more wars?

Ok so you really are trolling and full of shit.... I posted a thought ful post and you just come back with that....you are full of shit.....atleast I exposed your bullshit.....I figured
I just responded to your post and used your own words.

You people sure are sensitive.

Well it seem Mac believe China rise only happened with Covid-19 and Trump being in office and let just forget the decade before that allowed China to build operations in Africa, or the fact they ( China ) were an issue even for Obama in the South China Sea...

I do disagree with Trump when it came to our exit of the WHO but let not forget the fact the WHO failed to hold China accountable for it lies about the spread of the virus...

So again Mac how do you deal with China without war?
During the Clinton administration the US gave away tons of information to China and now it has come to this. This didn’t happen in 3.5 years, this has going this way for 28 years. How to stop it? A follow through with a new trade agreement. Stop cooperating with China and hold China responsible for the environment and Covid-19. They have a terrible reputation for making inferior and dangerous merchandise.

My point?

I never claimed to not be partisan. But I make actual points, clearly and concisely, rather than just filling pages with bullshit.

I will admit that Trump has been slow in pushing China. I personally think he has been slow in coming to the realization that they are not negotiating in good faith.

BUT, like I have been saying and you have been ignoring, at least he is trying, while your side of this issue, wants to just accept the rape of the American worker as the status quo.

His tariffs, have been moderate and earlier indicators, before convid, were small but encouraging.

Can you address these points, without burying your actual answers under paragraphs of meaningless partisan filler?
Slow in pushing China? How many billions of dollars in tariffs has he announced? Perhaps you should do some research

Encouraging? Yes, their economy shrank...how did ours do? Our GDP never grew my the predicted 4%. In fact, it never hit 3%.

Again, your blob is trying something different. Everyone in and outside of his administration told him it wouldn't work. And it didn't.

My point?

Slow in pushing China? How many billions of dollars in tariffs has he announced? Perhaps you should do some research

Encouraging? Yes, their economy shrank...how did ours do? Our GDP never grew my the predicted 4%. In fact, it never hit 3%.

Again, your blob is trying something different. Everyone in and outside of his administration told him it wouldn't work. And it didn't.

Yes. Slow. The tariffs should have been across the board and immediate and high. INstead Trump has spent his whole first term trying to negotiate with the chi-coms, when they are not prepared to give an inch.

We are guaranteed to win against China or Germany. At first you may not believe it but then factor in....

... diversity is a strength. :laughing0301:

My point?

Yes. Slow. The tariffs should have been across the board and immediate and high. INstead Trump has spent his whole first term trying to negotiate with the chi-coms, when they are not prepared to give an inch.

The massive failure of your blob would have been much more immediate.

Good old Uncle Sam has been beaten up, stolen from and become the patsy of the world in bad trade deals under a series of left wing democrat and moderate republican administrations. Today we have a President with a set of balls who wants to fix it and the crazy left calls it "isolationism". Maybe Biden would "fill in the void" with his Chinese connection if he could remember what the issue was.

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage
In what way are we retreating? When is the left ever happy? I thought the left didnt want us meddling in everybody's business?

The DJT philosophy is pretty much George Washington's philosophy. Mind your own business, but if attacked, make them regret that day.

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage
In what way are we retreating? When is the left ever happy? I thought the left didnt want us meddling in everybody's business?

The DJT philosophy is pretty much George Washington's philosophy. Mind your own business, but if attacked, make them regret that day.
You ask me a question, and then you answer it yourself. Too funny.

I am 83 years old.

As a teenager, I was a bleeding heart for China -- as were most Americans.

Poor China, we thought. Brutalized by the European powers and then by Japan.

We were taught never to waste food ("Remember the hungry people in China!")

Today China has not only been united and become strong enough to fend off any would-be attacker, but it has become a bully itself.

Who would have thought!

My point?

The massive failure of your blob would have been much more immediate.

Or his success. Early numbers before Convid were encouraging. The economy was doing well and wages were rising. Especially for the working poor.

What is your plan for dealing with our massive trade imbalance, and the deep negative effects from it, on our working class?

Or, Biden's if you would prefer to discuss that?

Because so far all I have heard from you people is give up and throw some money at the problem, to pretend you are addressing it.

We're not withdrawing from the world stage, our troops are tired. We've been at war in the Middle-East for twenty years and we've been long overdue to get the hell out of there. The factions that are fighting there have been fighting there for centuries. The Sunni and Shia have always been at each others throats, as each claims the other is "not" a true Muslim.
As for NATO, the current administration is only expecting the other NATO countries to put in the funding share they claimed they would.
As for China, their Communist/Socialist influence is alive and well in our media and educational systems, both K-12 and Colleges and Universities. China is the reason for this nation being divided, not the current administration.

Forum List

Back