As America retreats and divides, China & Germany look to fill the void

That is a change of topic. You were making the case that Trump's position was invalid, because of his own outsourcing.
I was pointing out that we have a trade imbalance with China due to people like your God, the Blob.

Now you are moving on. Is that because you are admitting that it was a valid issue and Trump was the only serious candidate willing to try to address the issue?
LOL...

You asked me if he was the only candidate to try to address the issue. I informed you differently since you're clearly very stupid.

Or are you changing the topic, because you lost the previous argument, and you want to thus talk about something else for a while, well maintaining the option of coming back to the same points that were already refuted?

IE circular arguing. As per Wally.

You inserted a question saying "before we go on" so we were addressing your question shit brains.
God Lord, you really pretending to be so retarded that you did not get that the context of the question was related to the period of time of the campaign, when these issues were being discussed?

Not credible.

The issue is real. Trump was willing to try to address it in such as way as to serve American Interests, while Hillary was all about giving up on those jobs and the trade deficit.

That you find this worthy of ridicule and attack, is strange. Do you have a reason for that, or are you just a partisan hack?

Trump's plan was to try something nobody else tried--tariffs. Everyone told him--even his own financial advisor--that it wouldn't work. And wow...it didn't work. Shocking!

That you don't believe it didn't work is hilarious and ridiculous. Thus I laugh at and ridicule you.

I have not addressed whether it worked or not.
It didn't.

I was talking to you about the issue and you seemed to be trying to make the case that it was not a valid issue or that Trump was not... something about the issue.
People like your blob started the trade imbalance. Worship him a little less and study him a little more.

You were not very clear about the point(s) you were trying to make.
Sure I was. That is why you're so butt hurt.

When I pointed out that Trump was the only candidate that seemed serious about even trying to address the issue, IN THE LAST ELECTION, you changed the subject to whether or not Trump has been successful on the issue.
A serious candidate would do serious things. Not impose taxes on importers (tariffs) and think that'll change exporter's behavior; He also wouldn't raise the prices to consumers who are the lifeblood of our economy.

BUT, I know you libs. If I try to address you on this new topic, and start making you uncomfortable, you will pivot and go back to the earlier talking points that I already addressed, and you will pretend that I did not already refute them.
You don't know shit. You prove it daily.
That is why your name is Wally.
Wally? It's about as dumb as anything else you've posted. And you have quite a lineage in the area of dumb posts.

Hence my challenge to you to admit that Trade policy is a valid issue and that Trump was the candidate who made the most serious claim to being prepared to address it.
Trade policy is a valid issue.

Your blob helped create the trade imbalance. His remedies were right out of the "What Not To Do When You Have A Trade Deficit" handbook.

Nothing about whether or not he succeeded.
Because you know your God is a failure; as a politician, as a man, as a human being.

And you can't even answer the question. Because you will look like a fool, to deny that trade policy is a valid issue.
That isn't what you asked me fuck face. Here is your quote:

" Before we move on to how successful Trump was or was not, are you admitting that it is a valid issue and that Trump was the only one taking a public position to even try?"

Trade is a valid issue...I don't know where I ever said it wasn't.
He didn't try anything that had a chance in hell of working. It would be like a firefighter deciding to try gasoline instead of water. And whatdoyouknow...he failed.

BUt you CAN'T bring yourself to admit that it is, because that makes supporting Trump, legitimate.
Supporting the failed policies of the blob? Feel free.

Thus, you dance. Like a fool.
Whatever you say shit brains.

Dude. You are raving. Make your point is two sentences without partisan filler.

Dude. I made my case. You've been reduced to talking about style.

That is a change of topic. You were making the case that Trump's position was invalid, because of his own outsourcing.
I was pointing out that we have a trade imbalance with China due to people like your God, the Blob.

Now you are moving on. Is that because you are admitting that it was a valid issue and Trump was the only serious candidate willing to try to address the issue?
LOL...

You asked me if he was the only candidate to try to address the issue. I informed you differently since you're clearly very stupid.

Or are you changing the topic, because you lost the previous argument, and you want to thus talk about something else for a while, well maintaining the option of coming back to the same points that were already refuted?

IE circular arguing. As per Wally.

You inserted a question saying "before we go on" so we were addressing your question shit brains.
God Lord, you really pretending to be so retarded that you did not get that the context of the question was related to the period of time of the campaign, when these issues were being discussed?

Not credible.

The issue is real. Trump was willing to try to address it in such as way as to serve American Interests, while Hillary was all about giving up on those jobs and the trade deficit.

That you find this worthy of ridicule and attack, is strange. Do you have a reason for that, or are you just a partisan hack?

Trump's plan was to try something nobody else tried--tariffs. Everyone told him--even his own financial advisor--that it wouldn't work. And wow...it didn't work. Shocking!

That you don't believe it didn't work is hilarious and ridiculous. Thus I laugh at and ridicule you.

I have not addressed whether it worked or not.
It didn't.

I was talking to you about the issue and you seemed to be trying to make the case that it was not a valid issue or that Trump was not... something about the issue.
People like your blob started the trade imbalance. Worship him a little less and study him a little more.

You were not very clear about the point(s) you were trying to make.
Sure I was. That is why you're so butt hurt.

When I pointed out that Trump was the only candidate that seemed serious about even trying to address the issue, IN THE LAST ELECTION, you changed the subject to whether or not Trump has been successful on the issue.
A serious candidate would do serious things. Not impose taxes on importers (tariffs) and think that'll change exporter's behavior; He also wouldn't raise the prices to consumers who are the lifeblood of our economy.

BUT, I know you libs. If I try to address you on this new topic, and start making you uncomfortable, you will pivot and go back to the earlier talking points that I already addressed, and you will pretend that I did not already refute them.
You don't know shit. You prove it daily.
That is why your name is Wally.
Wally? It's about as dumb as anything else you've posted. And you have quite a lineage in the area of dumb posts.

Hence my challenge to you to admit that Trade policy is a valid issue and that Trump was the candidate who made the most serious claim to being prepared to address it.
Trade policy is a valid issue.

Your blob helped create the trade imbalance. His remedies were right out of the "What Not To Do When You Have A Trade Deficit" handbook.

Nothing about whether or not he succeeded.
Because you know your God is a failure; as a politician, as a man, as a human being.

And you can't even answer the question. Because you will look like a fool, to deny that trade policy is a valid issue.
That isn't what you asked me fuck face. Here is your quote:

" Before we move on to how successful Trump was or was not, are you admitting that it is a valid issue and that Trump was the only one taking a public position to even try?"

Trade is a valid issue...I don't know where I ever said it wasn't.
He didn't try anything that had a chance in hell of working. It would be like a firefighter deciding to try gasoline instead of water. And whatdoyouknow...he failed.

BUt you CAN'T bring yourself to admit that it is, because that makes supporting Trump, legitimate.
Supporting the failed policies of the blob? Feel free.

Thus, you dance. Like a fool.
Whatever you say shit brains.

Dude. You are raving. Make your point is two sentences without partisan filler.

Dude. I made my case. You've been reduced to talking about style.

Your positions seems to be that Trade is a valid issue, but that Trump is not.... something because of his former outsourcing.

But you have not actually stated your point. YOu have danced around, for the normal lefty reason.

What is your point? So that I can crush it, like a little bug.

Your positions seems to be that Trade is a valid issue, but that Trump is not.... something because of his former outsourcing
Trade is a valid issue. Never said it wasn't. But if you don't like our trade imbalance, blame guys who invest in China like your blob and consumers who purchase their goods...like everyone.

But you have not actually stated your point. YOu have danced around, for the normal lefty reason.
It has to be stated that foreign trade is a valid issue?

My point?

The blob helped cause the imbalance and his remedies to fix the imbalance he helped create were dumb.

Feel free to try to "crush it" junior.

Your positions seems to be that Trade is a valid issue, but that Trump is not.... something because of his former outsourcing
Trade is a valid issue. Never said it wasn't. But if you don't like our trade imbalance, blame guys who invest in China like your blob and consumers who purchase their goods...like everyone.

My point?

The blob helped cause the imbalance and his remedies to fix the imbalance he helped create were dumb.

I blame bad Trade Policy. THe way to fix bad trade policy is with NEW and DIFFERENT trade policy.

YOur desire to BLAME people, is not constructive.

There, the crux of our disagreement. nothing about "believing" or "worshiping", that was all you just spewing bullshit and being an asshole.

DO you want to try to argue that my position is wrong for some reason, or that your is better from some reason, or would you prefer to rave on a bit, filling a couple of pages with partisan filler shit?

My point?

I blame bad Trade Policy. THe way to fix bad trade policy is with NEW and DIFFERENT trade policy.

There, the crux of our disagreement. nothing about "believing" or "worshiping", that was all you just spewing bullshit and being an asshole.

DO you want to try to argue that my position is wrong for some reason, or that your is better from some reason, or would you prefer to rave on a bit, filling a couple of pages with partisan filler shit?

You called me an ass hole. I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. That you're whining like a little bitch is to be expected.

Statistics show you're blob's a failure in his trade policy. Specifically with China.

The “correct” U.S. response to the China challenge has not been worked out satisfactorily by anyone. That is partly because the question is so complex and the variables so many. Even the finest minds are stumped. The folks HERE are all seeing the issue from a narrow U.S. perspective; many are idiots just spouting off.

Trump is not one of our finest minds; worse he is notoriously “transactional” and without any loyalty to an overarching goal for China-U.S. relations or future international relations. He develops his foreign policy on the run, with his main concern his domestic political needs.

Trump has been consistent speaking out for more protectionist policies against China — that is true. But easy “America First” talking points won’t get positive results from China. Nor will withdrawing from the world, or demanding more “respect” or blind obedience from our traditional allies. The terrible thing we are now doing is turning our back on international organizations we ourselves created — without a plan to replace or improve them. Bullying our way forward relying on unilateral sanctions to keep our world financial empire on top is our present policy, but imo it will not succeed much longer. Military action is even more useless against China — or Russia — and stupendously dangerous.

Our policy needs to be calibrated so that the Chinese population, who work and study harder than we and still enjoy only 1/3 the average standard of living, see us as their friend, not as a mad country determined to hold them down. The Chinese leadership needs to see that we are demanding only clear and reasonable steps they can safely take to maintain “win-win” relations.

None of this precludes playing hardball on specific trade or human rights issues, but it does preclude lying propaganda attacks over things like Covid-19. It requires a greater sense of realism over issues like Hong Kong. It requires an end to fights over irrelevant toys like TikTok. The U.S. is far from helpless, doomed to live in a world dominated by a totalitarian China. We need to strengthen our own people’s solidarity and make us a more attractive model. China has changed dramatically in the recent past and will continue to change one way or another.

The U.S. under no conceivable leadership can force China to become “more like us,” especially now that we do not even seem to like ourselves. But if we are stupid we can make China a much more dangerous and determined enemy.

Last edited:
The “correct” U.S. response to the China challenge has not been worked out satisfactorily by anyone. That is partly because the question is so complex and the variables so many. Even the finest minds are stumped. The folks HERE are all seeing the issue from a narrow U.S. perspective; many are idiots just spouting off.

Trump is not one of our finest minds; worse he is notoriously “transactional” and without any loyalty to an overarching goal for China-U.S. relations or future international relations. He develops his foreign policy on the run, with his main concern his domestic political needs.

Trump has been consistent speaking out for more protectionist policies against China — that is true. But easy “America First” talking points won’t get positive results from China. Nor will withdrawing from the world, or demanding more “respect” or blind obedience from our traditional allies. The terrible thing we are now doing is turning our back on international organizations we ourselves created — without a plan to replace or improve them. Bullying our way forward relying on unilateral sanctions to keep our world financial empire on top is our present policy, but imo it will not succeed much longer. Military action is even more useless against China — or Russia — and stupendously dangerous.

Our policy needs to be calibrated so that the Chinese population, who work and study harder than we and still enjoy only 1/3 the average standard of living, see us as their friend, not as a mad country determined to hold them down. The Chinese leadership needs to see that we are demanding only clear and reasonable steps they can safely take to maintain “win-win” relations.

None of this precludes playing hardball on specific trade or human rights issues, but it does preclude lying propaganda attacks over things like Covid-19. It requires a greater sense of realism over issues like Hong Kong. It requires an end to fights over irrelevant toys like TikTok. The U.S. is far from helpless, doomed to live in a world dominated by a totalitarian China. We need to strengthen our own people’s solidarity and make us a more attractive model. China has changed dramatically in the recent past and will continue to change one way or another.

The U.S. under no conceivable leadership can force China to become “more like us,” especially now that we do not even seem to like ourselves. But if we are stupid we can make China a much more dangerous and determined enemy.
I like you. I don't agree with everything you said there... And I wish I wasn't so damn tired. But I'll happily just say that and call it a day.

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

How is America retreating? We are getting Peace deals done in the Middle East, we are making Europe spend more on their defense....we are leading....kissing their asses is not leading.....making them take some ownership and letting them know how it's going to be done is leading
and when did Europe ever want to slow down China? Did I miss something?

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

How is America retreating? We are getting Peace deals done in the Middle East, we are making Europe spend more on their defense....we are leading....kissing their asses is not leading.....making them take some ownership and letting them know how it's going to be done is leading
and when did Europe ever want to slow down China? Did I miss something?
This is the second time you've asked me a question to which you should know the answer. This tells me that you're so wrapped up in your little reality that you don't even take the time to understand anything OUTSIDE of that reality.

I've provided several links with several examples. If you REALLY DON'T KNOW, if you're that detached from the world, click on this links.

This is the kind of thing that worries me. Arrogant, willful ignorance.

My point?

You called me an ass hole. I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. That you're whining like a little bitch is to be expected.

Statistics show you're blob's a failure in his trade policy. Specifically with China.

No, I debate in the manner in which I'm debated. YOur posts are mostly partisan filler, without a clear point.

I want to change Trade policy. YOu want to blame people and that is all.

One can seriously discuss Trump's attempts, but any such discussion must include the context that the other choice(s) boiled down to "give up".

It was try with TRump or just accept being the world's bitch with Hillary. And now Biden.

YOur anger over Trump's outsourcing seems to indicate that you realize it is a bad thing, but you support the side that wants to keep that as the normal way of doing things.

The “correct” U.S. response to the China challenge has not been worked out satisfactorily by anyone. That is partly because the question is so complex and the variables so many. Even the finest minds are stumped.

I agree.

The folks HERE are all seeing the issue from a narrow U.S. perspective; many are idiots just spouting off.

Your assumption that those that disagree are doing so, because of a flaw in their thinking, is you being arrogant.

Trump seems to have been negotiating in good faith with the Chinese though out his first term, with the interests of America and the American worker as his goal. That is a huge improvement over the status qou.

The Chinese seem to have been playing a stalling game, hoping that he will lose this election and they can just go back to making vast surpluses and continuing to grow their economy at our expense.

Staying in relationships that are rigged against US, will not get positive results. If the rest of the world is so used to benefiting at our expense that US asking for a Fair Deal is seem as US being unreasonable, then we have a big problem and it is mostly at THEIR end.

The status quo is not a "win-win" relationship.

1. You even listen to the shit they say about US? Why is it ok for them to use "lying propaganda" but we have to play by Marquis of Queensberry Rules? That is choosing to play to lose.

2. And covid was to a great extent, their stupid fault. Wet markets? That's stupid.

3. Agreed. We need to strengthen our own solidarity. Step one, end the Wacism Witch Hunt that is tearing our society apart.

China wants the status quo of them benefitting massively at our expense. Any change to that, is going to seem to them a threat to their interests. Because it is.

Trump is pushing back on Biden's Chicom buddies and is taking Germany off welfare.

Those are both good things for America

Germany is not Germany. It is basically a once great country drained by (((Israel))) and neocon allies as punishment for defeating them in WWII which was followed by (((Soros))) infiltration by Muslims to complete their genocide of Germanic people.

Dang, they can't catch a break.

"Trump has done what he has done. I'm sure you're on board with it. "

Absolutely and with out a doubt.

Only a fool believe China has never been our enemy and those thinking we can convince the Government of China we are not their enemy is the biggest fool of them all!

Fact is China has been doing everything to undermine our influence around the world for decades from supporting brutal regimes like Cuba and Venezuela to funding the drug cartels in Mexico, Central America, and South America, so let stop pretending before Trump China was ever nice when dealing with us!

You have been known to spew Pro-Chinese propaganda and tell those that disagree with you that we are fools but the biggest fool is the one that believe China is not already dangerous!

Of course the OP’er and left will nod and proclaim your words are true just because of their stupid hate for Trump!

The reality is the U.S. need to strengthen it region of the World and boot China influence back to it country along with it buddies Russia and Iran!

The U.S. need better relations with Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America and Island Nations in our part of the World which mean better trade agreements that will help all nations in this part of the World!

Only a fool believe China intent is to help others when it is clear their main goal is to rape resources and sell cheap goods to idiots around the world on the back of slave labor!

Also we should never ignore the atrocities that China has, is and will commit because turning a blind eye to their crimes against humanity is as bad as what we did to Nazi Germany and Stalin Red Soviet Union and it should not and shall not be ignored!

How to deal with China is more dangerous than dealing with a country like Venezuela because of the fact China will scorch Earth this planet if pushed in a corner!

China willingly allowed a virus to spread and then lied about it, so does anyone still believe if China is pushed in a corner it will not do something that could killed the majority if not all of humanity?

Of course fools like you will proclaim that is preposterous as hell and that my way of thinking is just pure insanity but I have been more correct about China and her intentions while ignorant fools ignore her threat!

China rape countries around the World and if you need to see their bad trade policies look no further to African Nations where China rapes their resources and you believe we should just focus on playOmg nice and not hold them accountable?

China along with countries like India and even Mexico make our air toxic and China may lower their carbon footprint within it nation borders but anyone with sense know they will destroy a poor nation environment for it resources and then tell the World to fuck off!

So no we shouldn’t play nice and in fact the U.S. along with Europe need to make the hard choice to tell China to go to hell and work on fixing the damage done in Africa, South America, Central America and Mexico because enough is enough with this China nonsense!

American leadership?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO. I'd be glad to see some other country take up the cost of babysitting the world.

The only time they want America to lead if they need money or someone to fight a war for them. Then we are their best friend. Other than that they hate us.

Let Germany and China babysit the rest of the world. I guarantee you they will get sick of paying them and fighting for them.

As far as I'm concerned the rest of the world can take care of itself, or not.

We need to trust, BUT VERIFY that it is happening.
We don't want all the babies getting together and throwing a tantrum against their babysitter that would affect us.

Forum List

Back