As America retreats and divides, China & Germany look to fill the void

So Mac let discuss how the World should handle China?
You really have to ask? With communication, collaboration and innovation, and the strength that comes from that.

That would NORMALLY be the way we would handle it, but we no longer possess those qualities or habits. We refuse to collaborate and innovate with EACH OTHER, let alone with OTHER COUNTRIES. Trumpism has made sure of that by barricading itself within its own alternate informational universe and telling everyone else to fuck off.

So, given how far we have fallen, to answer your question, I don't know. World leadership is now up for grabs.

Wow!

So China rise is because of Trump?

China was an issue before Trump and for anyone to forget the fact China and the U.S. were at each other throats over the South China Sea and our Military involvement with Japan and South Korea during Obama years, well Mac you should look at past articles and realize China has never played nice before Trump and talking to them has gotten us what?
Ah, a straw man. Yes, China has been preparing for this moment for decades, and here it is. Congrats.

Straw man?

No, fact is you wrote your opinion with pulling articles while leaving out the fact that the U.S. for over a decade has been dealing with a China expansion into regions like Africa, South America, Central America, Mexico, Asia and the Middle East.

You act like we haven’t attempted to negotiate with China before and yet we have and it has failed, so Mac what is your solution?

Negotiations and just hope China honor their side of the deal?
I've answered your questions clearly. Your agreement or your approval are not required.

I notice you have twice now used the term "you act like", trying to put words in my mouth. Yes, that's known as a "straw man", and I don't have patience for that kind of intellectual dishonesty.

Your guy is in charge. Follow and defend him. Enjoy.
Outstanding

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

How is America retreating? We are getting Peace deals done in the Middle East, we are making Europe spend more on their defense....we are leading....kissing their asses is not leading.....making them take some ownership and letting them know how it's going to be done is leading
and when did Europe ever want to slow down China? Did I miss something?
This is the second time you've asked me a question to which you should know the answer. This tells me that you're so wrapped up in your little reality that you don't even take the time to understand anything OUTSIDE of that reality.

I've provided several links with several examples. If you REALLY DON'T KNOW, if you're that detached from the world, click on this links.

This is the kind of thing that worries me. Arrogant, willful ignorance.
OMG, because you make a statement we are retreating....so what do you mean by that?
You want more wars?
You want more overseas bases?
We are not retreating.....we are influencing the globe quite a bit.....
Arabs are recogninzing jews......Hell the Saudis are cool with air routes over their air space from Israel.....so they should be soon signing up..
Kosovo and Serbia made a deal, with Kosovo recognizing Israel as well
None of this involved Paletstine, which was said to be the key....but it's not
Palestine and Iran are becoming increasingly isolated....and now Iran wants to make a prisoner exchange...
This is after we killed a guy that was supposed to start WW3...but it didn't
They moved the embasy to Jerusalem, FINALLY?......and what happend.......nothing...no WW3 for that
Now other countries are moving theirs to Jerusalem as well
This now takes an issue off the table for the Palestinians......they need to get the message.....make a real deal and HONOR it....of we'll move on and leave you behind.....

This is all the complex ME shit that people couldn't solve for 60 years.....Trump is doing it.......we may have other countries dealing as well....that's leadership
What is not leadership is the establishment.....lead from behind and wait for Palestine to deal first........everyone knows they don't honor their deals and back out all the time.....so why do we continue trying to deal with them?

Now are you talking Europe? Well he is getting them to pay more for their defense.....they may grumble, but they are DOING it.....again leadership

Leadership is not about kissing ass and being popular.....it's about obtaining the goals you want, but bring others along

What this proves is the US has alot of power, that for some reason people before did not want to use.......I think a lot of it, is there are a lot of people that don't like we have the power and so we shouldn't use it.....I say fuck those people......use our power...get shit done, less wars, more peace.
Yes, you agree with Trump. The rest of the world sees this differently and they are beginning to move on.

As you said, fuck those people. Okay.
I don't give a damn what they think...........Germany caused 3 world wars........and we defended their sorry asses for decades after from the USSR........

We helped China in WWII against the Japanese...........and then they throw us under a bus.

You have a serious problem with enemy recognition with China............and why we need to produce our own stuff again.........Germany........I really don't care.....time for them to step up anyways.

withdrawing from the world stage

When Mac1958 says "withdrawing from the world stage" what he really means is "Trump has stopped the world from fucking over Americans" and Mac hates that...He hates the Americans First mantra....He honestly believes a passive, nutless approach to solving issues is best in ALL cases...He believes we win when we bend over and take it in the ass....He's just that kind of a guy.

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage, alienating and angering its allies, isolating itself from progress, looking closer to dividing in two than growing in strength, abdicating its role as Leader of the Free World and creating a global leadership vacuum the world hasn't seen in 100 years. China, meanwhile, continues to take advantage of our exit, and is aggressively working towards the future, below.

Can Europe, with Germany leading the way, slow down the global advancement of China? Here's hoping. China's intentions for us are clearly not in America's best interests. And we'll see what America decides it wants to be in November.

How is America retreating? We are getting Peace deals done in the Middle East, we are making Europe spend more on their defense....we are leading....kissing their asses is not leading.....making them take some ownership and letting them know how it's going to be done is leading
This is the second time you've asked me a question to which you should know the answer. This tells me that you're so wrapped up in your little reality that you don't even take the time to understand anything OUTSIDE of that reality.

I've provided several links with several examples. If you REALLY DON'T KNOW, if you're that detached from the world, click on this links.

OMG, because you make a statement we are retreating....so what do you mean by that?
You want more wars?
Arabs are recogninzing jews......Hell the Saudis are cool with air routes over their air space from Israel.....so they should be soon signing up..
Palestine and Iran are becoming increasingly isolated....and now Iran wants to make a prisoner exchange...
They moved the embasy to Jerusalem, FINALLY?......and what happend.......nothing...no WW3 for that
This now takes an issue off the table for the Palestinians......they need to get the message.....make a real deal and HONOR it....of we'll move on and leave you behind.....

This is all the complex ME shit that people couldn't solve for 60 years.....Trump is doing it.......we may have other countries dealing as well....that's leadership
What is not leadership is the establishment.....lead from behind and wait for Palestine to deal first........everyone knows they don't honor their deals and back out all the time.....so why do we continue trying to deal with them?

Now are you talking Europe? Well he is getting them to pay more for their defense.....they may grumble, but they are DOING it.....again leadership

Leadership is not about kissing ass and being popular.....it's about obtaining the goals you want, but bring others along

What this proves is the US has alot of power, that for some reason people before did not want to use.......I think a lot of it, is there are a lot of people that don't like we have the power and so we shouldn't use it.....I say fuck those people......use our power...get shit done, less wars, more peace.
Yes, you agree with Trump. The rest of the world sees this differently and they are beginning to move on.

I don't give a damn what they think...........Germany caused 3 world wars........and we defended their sorry asses for decades after from the USSR........

We helped China in WWII against the Japanese...........and then they throw us under a bus.

You have a serious problem with enemy recognition with China............and why we need to produce our own stuff again.........Germany........I really don't care.....time for them to step up anyways.
Thank you for illustrating my point.

When Mac1958 says "withdrawing from the world stage" what he really means is "Trump has stopped the world from fucking over Americans" and Mac hates that...He hates the Americans First mantra....He honestly believes a passive, nutless approach to solving issues is best in ALL cases...He believes we win when we bend over and take it in the ass....He's just that kind of a guy.
Another one illustrates my point, thanks.

Your point is stupid.

Your point is stupid.
Then attack BL. He illustrated it for me.

Go ahead. I'll wait here.

Your point is stupid.

The only point that matters is that the left has caused all this shit and allowed the world to ass fuck America because they want power. And you vote for them. Case fucking closed..

Yeah

Your point is stupid.

The only point that matters is that the left has caused all this shit and allowed the world to ass fuck America because they want power. And you vote for them. Case fucking closed..
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Yeah

Your point is stupid.

Yeah, I didn't think so.
You don't think what?

That the communists you vote for are behind the attempts to weaken American influence?

Yeah

Your point is stupid.

Yeah, I didn't think so.
You don't think what?

That the communists you vote for are behind the attempts to weaken American influence?
So the communists you vote for are not behind weakening American influence. they want American prosperity?

:laughing0301:

Sad to see America retreating from the world stage
In what way are we retreating? When is the left ever happy? I thought the left didnt want us meddling in everybody's business?

The DJT philosophy is pretty much George Washington's philosophy. Mind your own business, but if attacked, make them regret that day.
You ask me a question, and then you answer it yourself. Too funny.
If you think you're making a point, let me inform you otherwise.

You want more wars?

Thank you for illustrating my point.
You have no point except TDS daily and diversion of blame from what the DNC has become.

You are Welcome Mr. Fraud.

Forum List

Back