FDA Poised To Announce Tougher Standards For A Covid-19 Vaccine That Make It Unlikely One Will Be Cleared By Election Day

Delaying the approval of a CIVID 19 vaccine for political reasons is an act of terrorism and the perp(s) should be treated accordingly.

Dispatched by Seal Team 6, immediately.
leftists are terrorists it's what they do.
And WaPo is a fake news organization. It's what they do, every single day. So the report shouldn't be taken seriously unless it is substantiated by a credible source.

I hope this will give people more confidence in the FDA and any vaccine that comes out.

I hope it's safe and effective.

And even if a vaccine were available by Election Day it wouldn’t change anything.

Trump and his supporters need to abandon this pathetic, desperate fantasy that a vaccine by Election Day would somehow help is reelection chances – it won’t.

Are you suggesting there are more low IQ, brainless, racist idiots (democrats) than Trump supporters? The issues are voter fraud, fake news, and internet censorship. How are the DNC, Fake News CNN, MSNBC, etc., Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc., attacking our democracy this time around?

I hope this will give people more confidence in the FDA and any vaccine that comes out.

And even if a vaccine were available by Election Day it wouldn’t change anything.

Trump and his supporters need to abandon this pathetic, desperate fantasy that a vaccine by Election Day would somehow help is reelection chances – it won’t.
what has joe Biden accomplished in his 44 years for the advancement of the black community? what does he offer?

what has joe Biden accomplished in his 44 years for the advancement of the black community? what does he offer?
Well, he got a lot of them free room and board with the crime bill he wrote!!!

Delaying the approval of a COVID 19 vaccine for political reasons is an act of terrorism and the perp(s) should be treated accordingly.

Delaying the approval of a CIVID 19 vaccine for political reasons is an act of terrorism and the perp(s) should be treated accordingly.

Hey idiots....................ever think that the reason they want to wait a bit and see the results is because they don't want you to die in some awful way 10 months after getting the vaccine?

Delaying the approval of a COVID 19 vaccine for political reasons is an act of terrorism and the perp(s) should be treated accordingly.

Hey idiots....................ever think that the reason they want to wait a bit and see the results is because they don't want you to die in some awful way 10 months after getting the vaccine?
No, because it's completely unscientific anti-vaxxer moonbattery.

You idiot moonbats also said hydroxychloroquine would kill me even though literally hundreds of millions of people have taken it with no ill effects. You're just a bunch of fucking dumbasses.

Last edited:
You want to rush a vaccine to production for a virus that you don’t believe to be deadly
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?
No I can’t explain it. It’s right wing nut logic.

Trump “The virus affects virtually nobody, it’s an amazing thing” OH rally 9/21

On last Wednesday( 9/16) Trump announced that a vaccine could be approved under an emergency use authorization in October, November or December. Once that happens, "we're ready to go immediately," he said. Oh yea.. he also added the CDC was wrong about masks.

So no I can’t explain the need to rush a vaccine for a virus that is a hoax and kills virtually no one so don’t wear a mask.

You want to rush a vaccine to production for a virus that you don’t believe to be deadly
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

On last Wednesday( 9/16) Trump announced that a vaccine could be approved under an emergency use authorization in October, November or December. Once that happens, "we're ready to go immediately," he said. Oh yea.. he also added the CDC was wrong about masks.

So no I can’t explain the need to rush a vaccine for a virus that is a hoax and kills virtually no one so don’t wear a mask.
What makes you think the virus is a hoax, you fucking idiot? Is your mind so weak and feeble that the fake news media easily brainwashed into believing that your president said the virus is a hoax?

You cannot understand the need for a vaccine because you're a low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

How did you get so stupid, dumbass?

What makes you think the virus is a hoax, you fucking idiot? Is your mind so weak and feeble that the fake news media easily brainwashed into believing that your president said the virus is a hoax?

You cannot understand the need for a vaccine because you're a low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

Is the virus killing no one or is it a pandemic needing to shorten testing safety protocols for an immediate rush on a vaccine? Can’t be both dimwit. Go gargle your boss Trump’s sauce and get back to me.

Is the virus killing no one or is it a pandemic needing to shorten testing safety protocols for an immediate rush on a vaccine? Can’t be both dimwit. Go gargle your boss Trump’s sauce and get back to me.
It's neither, you TDS afflicted moron.

How did you get so fucking stupid?

Well, he got a lot of them free room and board with the crime bill he wrote!!!
But he eventually ended the 100:1 cocaine sentencing disparity after he found out, obviously via Hunter, that white people also started smoking crack. It wasn't just a black thing anymore. Even rich white Senator's sons born with silver spoons in hand, were smoking crack.

New Topics

Forum List

Back