As a gesture, why don't the family's of the slave owners pay compensation to the BLM.......

Nobody knows. Nobody even hazarded a guess.
The answer is India. India has the most slaves of any country in the world.
When I spoke to an Indian couple and offered my opinion that their caste system is like slavery, they instantly replied, "No, it's worse." Untouchables are treated like slaves.

What everyone SHOULD be concentrating on is Modern Slavery and yes not only in India but also in Africa and across the Middle East, it is DISGUSTING and NOT acceptable.

The Leftists aka Communists and the SJW aka Trotskyites do NOT give a SHIT about ANY Slave Trade IF they DID they would join forces with everyone else to DEMAND an END to Modern Slavery.

ALL this SHIT they babble about Muh Slave Trade and Muh Evil Whitey and Muh Blacks etc is ONLY about TWO things:

Destroying Western Civilisation and MASSIVE Gibs Me Dat Shakedown of ALL Western nations.

They wazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Dey cam 2 battul in ther undaweer!
We have it here called 'positive discrimination'. To get a more diverse parliament the Labour Party restricted many constituencies to 'black only' candidates for election, then they did it with women only.
The result is we have a far better balanced and more diverse House of Commons!

…...to be distributed in poor black area's and pay for educational projects for young blacks. This might go someway towards redressing the injustice and help in reconciliation. With the power of the internet and and modern DNA techniques, It should be easy to trace modern descendant's of the slavers.
Obviously it would have to be based on the ability to pay, but wealthy offspring's could pay a 'family shame tax'.

In Britain already wealthy slave trading families were paid compensation in 1837 by the British Government after slavery was abolished. Those families should now be made to pay it back plus the proceeds of their profits from slavery.

Were Trump to announce such a police in the US, it just might save his presidency and give him a legacy. Why some of the money raised could go to building a Lincoln type memorial to him.... In-fact I think I will write him and suggest it!

That's an interesting idea, but here in America, we usually don't fine people for the offenses of their great-great-great grandpappies, and the amount isn't usually based upon what their income is.

BTW, a lot of people in this country have both master and slave DNA (although I have neither) in their background. I wonder how the black descendants of Thomas Jefferson will like paying this bill for "shame", just thinking.

That's an interesting idea, but here in America, we usually don't fine people for the offenses of their great-great-great grandpappies, and the amount isn't usually based upon what their income is.

BTW, a lot of people in this country have both master and slave DNA (although I have neither) in their background. I wonder how the black descendants of Thomas Jefferson will like paying this bill for "shame", just thinking.
Don't think he'll mind if he is paying it back to himself!

Don't think he'll mind if he is paying it back to himself!

He'd only be paying it back to himself if he was a contractor for these educational programs for black people, which is what you are proposing the money be expended on. I might be collecting some of that, if I can get a program together to teach young black kids how to repair shoes or small appliances.

He'd only be paying it back to himself if he was a contractor for these educational programs for black people, which is what you are proposing the money be expended on. I might be collecting some of that, if I can get a program together to teach young black kids how to repair shoes or small appliances.
You've given me another idea:-

Family's of slave traders that cant pay, if they have professional skills could instead of paying cash give their time free to teaching 'black' kids their skills, a form of community service.

Family's of slave traders that cant pay, if they have professional skills could instead of paying cash give their time free to teaching 'black' kids their skills, a form of community service.

So, to make reparations for slavery, you want to turn people into slaves.

Somehow, that sort of thinking from your kind is unsurprising.

It would, of course, be absolutely illegal, here in the United States. The Thirteenth Amendment to our Constitution, ratified in 1865, put an end to legal slavery once and for all over here.

But then, if there is really any valid point to this whole thread, it is this: Ignorant Brits, who know nothing about our country or our culture, and who have no standing whatsoever here, should just shut the f••• up about telling us how to run our country, especially over anything that stopped happening long before anyone now alive was even born, and worry instead about what is happening now, all around them, in their own worthless, degenerate shithole of a country. You have serious, major, human rights abuses over there, and I think it unlikely that it will happen in your lifetime or in mine, that your country will catch up to whee we were two and a half centuries ago. For example, you still put people in prison for believing and expressing the wrong opinions, and you refuse to allow your people the essentials right to keep and bear arms. As long as you tolerate these abuses, you have absolutely no place at all lecturing us about human rights.

Actually I think the insurance companies, those still in business should face heavy damages for classing humans as 'cargo'. I can see were the Nazi's got some of their ideas from!

You are the bad guy here, with your wanting to drop in on people and hold them responsible for actions taken by other people generations before they were even born, and fuck up their lives based on that.

That you cloak your desire to terrorize and bully people for no reason, with a thin veneer of pretend outrage over slavery, is fooling no one. The only people who pretend to believe it, are other bad people who want to join in the Terror.

…...to be distributed in poor black area's and pay for educational projects for young blacks. This might go someway towards redressing the injustice and help in reconciliation. With the power of the internet and and modern DNA techniques, It should be easy to trace modern descendant's of the slavers.
Obviously it would have to be based on the ability to pay, but wealthy offspring's could pay a 'family shame tax'.

In Britain already wealthy slave trading families were paid compensation in 1837 by the British Government after slavery was abolished. Those families should now be made to pay it back plus the proceeds of their profits from slavery.

Were Trump to announce such a police in the US, it just might save his presidency and give him a legacy. Why some of the money raised could go to building a Lincoln type memorial to him.... In-fact I think I will write him and suggest it!
Why dont the descendants of black violent criminals pay their victims families too?

Why are they not looking to help those in Libya and other places in north Africa that still have slaves. I guess Blacks are to selfish here to address the modern day slave traders
They dont care about slavery. They just want to take peoples money. If they did care about slavery, they would be trying to help modern slaves, but there is nothing being done to help slaves today.

Your plan is to make innocent white people slaves? They dont get paid for this teaching, right? That is slavery.

I am of Irish descent, Oz.

When you send me my reparations, please remember the proper postage, k? it coats a bit more to send all those unmarked bills across the pond than it does domestically.

TIA.

Did British Government pay reparations to those they enslaved in America? Let us know when they have.

It would, of course, be absolutely illegal, here in the United States. The Thirteenth Amendment to our Constitution, ratified in 1865, put an end to legal slavery once and for all over here.

But then, if there is really any valid point to this whole thread, it is this: Ignorant Brits, who know nothing about our country or our culture, and who have no standing whatsoever here, should just shut the f••• up about telling us how to run our country, especially over anything that stopped happening long before anyone now alive was even born, and worry instead about what is happening now, all around them, in their own worthless, degenerate shithole of a country. You have serious, major, human rights abuses over there, and I think it unlikely that it will happen in your lifetime or in mine, that your country will catch up to whee we were two and a half centuries ago. For example, you still put people in prison for believing and expressing the wrong opinions, and you refuse to allow your people the essentials right to keep and bear arms. As long as you tolerate these abuses, you have absolutely no place at all lecturing us about human rights.

Don't forget that it was the British who were the slave owners in America. The United States that spent hundreds of thousands of lives to end slavery that was created by the British, the Dutch, the Germans, the Spanish, the Portuguese, and the Africans. So, yes, I'm OK with the British paying the same reparations in America that they paid in Britain

Why are they not looking to help those in Libya and other places in north Africa that still have slaves. I guess Blacks are to selfish here to address the modern day slave traders

And the slavery that is illegal immigration where people are paid less than minimum wage under the table. The only difference is that the modern slaver has figured out how to get the rest of us to house their slaves for them.

Or the slavery of sex slaves taken as they cross the border because of the left's open border policies.

No, the left doesn't care a bit about slavery. They don't care a bit about people of color.

What are you on about? You stole King George III's colonies.

They were not his colonies.

We came here to escape from the sort of degenerate, tyrannical shitholes that you British seem to prefer. And your ancestors tried to turn •OUR• colonies into the same kind of shithole from which we came here to escape. You forced us to fight a bloody war, to make huge sacrifices, including the very lives of our best and bravest, to defend ourselves against British oppression.

If any reparations are now owed by anyone alive, for things that happens generations ago among people who are now long dead,it is certainly you British filth who would owe major reparations to us Americans. Even now, you continue to live in and support the same sort of shithole nation that we rejected, you still grovel before an heir of George III; and even now, you still think you are entitled to tell us how to run our country, even after we seriously kicked your worthless asses, twice, in two separate wars, to establish that, no, you are not so entitled. It's tempting to think that your degenerate nation is way overdue for another serious ass-kicking from us—one that ends you once and for all.

They were not his colonies.

We came here to escape from the sort of degenerate, tyrannical shitholes that you British seem to prefer. And your ancestors tried to turn •OUR• colonies into the same kind of shithole from which we came here to escape. You forced us to fight a bloody war, to make huge sacrifices, including the very lives of our best and bravest, to defend ourselves against British oppression.

If any reparations are now owed by anyone alive, for things that happens generations ago among people who are now long dead,it is certainly you British filth who would owe major reparations to us Americans. Even now, you continue to live in and support the same sort of shithole nation that we rejected, you still grovel before an heir of George III; and even now, you still think you are entitled to tell us how to run our country, even after we seriously kicked your worthless asses, twice, in two separate wars, to establish that, no, you are not so entitled. It's tempting to think that your degenerate nation is way overdue for another serious ass-kicking from us—one that ends you once and for all.

^^^^ Hold back Bob, hold back :smoke:

They dont care about slavery. They just want to take peoples money. If they did care about slavery, they would be trying to help modern slaves, but there is nothing being done to help slaves today.

Well I said all of that already in my post # 41

I am of Irish descent, Oz.

When you send me my reparations, please remember the proper postage, k? it coats a bit more to send all those unmarked bills across the pond than it does domestically.

TIA.
Why would I pay you?

SNAP - I'm Oirish too!

I was born in Dublin Eire.
Ya see my dad born in Wicklow met my mother born in Donegal in the mid forties in Dublin.
My dad a very keen flyer was in the Irish Army but jumped at the chance to join the RAF.
His family like my mothers were all staunch republican as were all my ancesters and dads step father never spoke to him again.
After marrying, my mum joined my dad in Germany. By this time the war was over
My mum always made a point of going 'home' to have her children in Ireland no matter where my dad was stationed. So two weeks after I was born in Dublin I was flown over to Germany. Later my parents were posted to
the south of England. So I have only ever been on holiday to Ireland - I have duel nationality!
The main reason I use the Union flag is because I know how hopeless you yanks are at geography or anything outside your own borders. Trump thinking Finland was part of Russia - bet he couldn't point out Russia on a map.
I did think some of you might have seen the flag before!

So your from Oregan - did you know it was originally for whites only?
My brothers brother in law is a yank and lives there. My brother went to visit a few times and said when the plane
landed and he got off, all he could smell is cannabis.
Cannabis is illegal here......I don't suppose you could se..............Na forget it!

" As long as you tolerate these abuses, you have absolutely no place at all lecturing us about human rights."

They tolerate all types of abuses, a classic example is how the British Politically Correct Faggot SJW politicians AND police allowed for nearly 15 YEARS Pakistani Rape Gangs to groom and gang rape THOUSANDS of Ethnic British schoolgirls and they were State Sanctioned ALLOWED to get away with it because the British Cucks were more frightened of being called "racist" than rounding up those feral Mooselimbs and throwing them into dungeons.

What about the Human Rights of those THOUSANDS of Ethnic British schoolgirls? Oh that's right as they didn't have any.

Forum List

Back