As a conservative attorney, I will admit that whites have it better in court than blacks or Hispanic

OP is full of sh**.
what if we change the Persons involved to the least wealthy, regardless of skin color under our form of Capitalism?

For comparison and contrast; the wealthiest can even retain their multimillion dollar bonuses while on "means tested corporate welfare" while the least wealthy seem to not even be able to afford Faith-full execution of our own laws regarding the concept of employment at will, even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge, implying the bearing of True Witness to our own laws as a social and Religious moral.

Does the expression..."run on sentence"...mean anything to you? When you combine that with your penchant for flowery language...what you write is almost unreadable.

OP is full of sh**.
what if we change the Persons involved to the least wealthy, regardless of skin color under our form of Capitalism?

For comparison and contrast; the wealthiest can even retain their multimillion dollar bonuses while on "means tested corporate welfare" while the least wealthy seem to not even be able to afford Faith-full execution of our own laws regarding the concept of employment at will, even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge, implying the bearing of True Witness to our own laws as a social and Religious moral.

You need to get back to basics. Your jibberish doesn't mean anything at all.

You'd shoot someone over a mailbox? Don't you think that's a bit crazy? Like lock you up in a padded room and shoot you full of Thorazine crazy?

I'd shoot someone over tire tracks across the corner of the driveway. They wouldn't get the opportunity to take me alive.

Why do I now have an urge to back my truck into this dude's driveway and do a big burnout?

Forum List

Back