Charles Barkley would have been just as wrong to threaten a physical assault on Biden supporters.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I've always liked Charles Barkley and still do, but his statement on CNN that he would "punch any Black man in the face he saw wearing a Trump mug shot" was beyond the pale. It doesn't matter whether he has apologized or not. You don't threaten a private citizen for expressing his beliefs or opinions with physical assault. That is no part of being an American. That is an illustration of what is wrong with this country. If he had said 'If I see someone with a Biden 2024 T-shirt I'd punch him in the face" I would have been equally appalled. It's inexcusable and just flat wrong.

All I can say is, he chooses to punch a Black man in the face for wearing a Trump mug shot, I hope he picks someone his size and not like Spike Lee.

I've always liked Charles Barkley and still do, but his statement on CNN that he would "punch any Black man in the face he saw wearing a Trump mug shot" was beyond the pale. It doesn't matter whether he has apologized or not. You don't threaten a private citizen for expressing his beliefs or opinions with physical assault. That is no part of being an American. That is an illustration of what is wrong with this country. If he had said 'If I see someone with a Biden 2024 T-shirt I'd punch him in the face" I would have been equally appalled. It's inexcusable and just flat wrong.

All I can say is, he chooses to punch a Black man in the face for wearing a Trump mug shot, I hope he picks someone his size and not like Spike Lee.

He can get some advice on acceptable targets from Will Smith

It doesn't matter whether he apologized or not? What matters then? Who do we see about actor DiNero threatening to punch Trump or senator Schumer threatening members of the Supreme Court?

The fellow in the YouTube video
A 6foot6 black Maga guy about 300 lbs with 20 inch biceps says he's willing to let him try.

1710176079862.png

I've said this many times before. If I get 2 inches from your face and talk about your grandmother mom and daughter, no matter what I say, you should not have the right to touch me.

But what if I say I'm going to go kill them?

I've said this many times before. If I get 2 inches from your face and talk about your grandmother mom and daughter, no matter what I say, you should not have the right to touch me.

But what if I say I'm going to go kill them?
2 inches? No....2 feet...OK
2 inches is salivary A&B

2 inches? No....2 feet...OK
2 inches is salivary A&B
I will never let anyone talking aggressively to me come within striking distance after being sucker punched once. I’ve actually gotten into fights I probably wouldn’t have gotten into because I refused to let them get that close. I escalated the violence by not letting them get close and aggressive. I don’t care. I’m in fighting stance If you keep coming, you’re getting popped. I’m striking first.

I will never let anyone talking aggressively to me come within striking distance after being sucker punched once. I’ve actually gotten into fights I probably wouldn’t have gotten into because I refused to let them get that close. I escalated the violence by not letting them get close and aggressive. I don’t care. I’m in fighting stance If you keep coming, you’re getting popped. I’m striking first.
Yes

Forum List

Back