As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Simple as that.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

All Democratic Cities are over run by crime and filth.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Great, let's see your undeniable proof the election was stolen.....

Undeniable proof one way or the other may well be coming shortly. Out in Arizona they are recounting votes and I hear it will also happen in Georgia. Plus I hear they are doing some testing on the ballots that may prove malfeasance.

The democrats in Arizona are doing everything they can to stop the recount which is somewhat suspicious. It looks as if the democrats have something to hide. Also it is strange that the news media including Fox News is totally ignoring the recount. You would think they would be ridiculing it and trying to make Trump look bad. That could improve ratings and sales for the media. OANN of course is covering the recount.

Imagine the mess if it is proven that the election was stolen. I am not quite sure what would happen then. It would be much better if the election was proven legit.

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Did it ever occur to you that you might be a stupid black voter who doesn't realize that attacking the Capitol was a big attaque on democracy?
Do you always bring up the fact that you are an educated black to prove your point?
Being black, you don't have to prove. But being smart is a whole different ballgame.

Y’all can’t understand the distinction between an attack from within on our democracy - the Civil War and the January 6, 2021 Insurrection - versus an attack from OUTSIDE by a sovereign state like Japan or a terrorist organization like Al Qaeda?
What Biden said was historically and semantically correct.
You were already refuted by Post # 16, when you posted this. Of course Biden was wrong, just like everything else that comes from his deranged brain.

Do you think PROGS do a good job defending Biden or anyone else Democrat?

So why do they support them?

Damn straight we need change from this Reagan brainwashed functional moron GOP mess of the last 30 years... Tax the rich and giant corporations and invest in America again. And bring back the fairness doctrine so the GOP brainwash is made much more difficult. We need debate on Tucker Carlson hanratty and whoever on the internet oh my God. There's just too much political argument and no news on cable news etc etc.
EARTH TO FRANCO: As a Republican who happens to agree with you about taxing the individual rich (movie stars, overpaid pro athletes, etc), maybe you haven't noticed that
Biden is not doing that. His tax on them is not even as high as 40%.

So what is this "change" you suggest ?

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Damn straight we need change from this Reagan brainwashed functional moron GOP mess of the last 30 years... Tax the rich and giant corporations and invest in America again. And bring back the fairness doctrine so the GOP brainwash is made much more difficult. We need debate on Tucker Carlson hanratty and whoever on the internet oh my God. There's just too much political argument and no news on cable news etc etc.
“Taxing corporations” really just means shipping jobs overseas. That’s exactly what America did for the last fifty years Biden was in Washington. You can’t say you’re “investing in America” while at the same time penalize and punish American companies by taxing the shit out of them.

The types of companies that do need to be punished are ones like Amazon, that just ship cheap Chinese made shit into the country. That is done through tariffs. Don’t recall Biden saying he would raise tariffs, even though we know it’s the best method to raise taxes and punish corporations that use overseas slave labor.

EARTH TO FRANCO: As a Republican who happens to agree with you about taxing the individual rich (movie stars, overpaid pro athletes, etc), maybe you haven't noticed that
Biden is not doing that. His tax on them is not even as high as 40%.

So what is this "change" you suggest ?
That is about 10% higher and even that will be difficult to pass. Luckily the rich are so bloated and overly wealthy it will be more than you think LOL. Damn it. Well you should tell the GOP to raise it to 60 which is what the Democrats actually want.

Undeniable proof one way or the other may well be coming shortly. Out in Arizona they are recounting votes and I hear it will also happen in Georgia. Plus I hear they are doing some testing on the ballots that may prove malfeasance.

The democrats in Arizona are doing everything they can to stop the recount which is somewhat suspicious. It looks as if the democrats have something to hide. Also it is strange that the news media including Fox News is totally ignoring the recount. You would think they would be ridiculing it and trying to make Trump look bad. That could improve ratings and sales for the media. OANN of course is covering the recount.

Imagine the mess if it is proven that the election was stolen. I am not quite sure what would happen then. It would be much better if the election was proven legit.

Undeniable proof of election fraud has been here since the morning of November 4, 2020, when suddenly Trump's big, winning leads in 6 battleground states, got transformed into Biden "wins", by Democrat vote dumpers. Whole world saw it. Whole world knows it.

That is together with all the rest of the disgrace on America. (exclusion of Republican poll watchers, fabricated "votes", votes hidden under tables, more "votes" than voters, etc)

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
“Taxing corporations” really just means shipping jobs overseas. That’s exactly what America did for the last fifty years Biden was in Washington. You can’t say you’re “investing in America” while at the same time penalize and punish American companies by taxing the shit out of them.

The types of companies that do need to be punished are ones like Amazon, that just ship cheap Chinese made shit into the country. That is done through tariffs. Don’t recall Biden saying he would raise tariffs, even though we know it’s the best method to raise taxes and punish corporations that use overseas slave labor.
When Biden is done they still will not be taxed all that much. The effective rate is much lower. Remain calm. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern country without a living wage healthcare for everyone paid parental leave daycarecheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich their fair share for crying out loud. You are so brainwashed it's pathetic.

Undeniable proof of election fraud has been here since the morning of November 4, 2020, when suddenly Trump's big, winning leads in 6 battleground states, got transformed into Biden "wins", by Democrat vote dumpers. Whole world saw it. Whole world knows it.

That is together with all the rest of the disgrace on America. (exclusion of Republican poll watchers, fabricated "votes", votes hidden under tables, more "votes" than voters, etc)
Your evidence of election fraud is a joke and totally discredited, brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel. Rupert Murdoch is our most destructive immigrant ever.

Your evidence of election fraud is a joke and totally discredited, brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel. Rupert Murdoch is our most destructive immigrant ever.

I have no idea what will be discovered. I suspect fraud merely because the democrats have tried so hard to stop the recount. What are they hiding?

Time will tell. Not that it matters as the main stream media will never credit any proof no matter how strong it is.

That is about 10% higher and even that will be difficult to pass. Luckily the rich are so bloated and overly wealthy it will be more than you think LOL. Damn it. Well you should tell the GOP to raise it to 60 which is what the Democrats actually want.
So you claim you want to tax the rich, and you suggest a tax of 60% for them. Not much of an increase there. Here's what taxes on the rich were when Republican presidents were in power.

Eisenhower - 91-92%
Nixon - 77%
Ford - 70%
Reagan - 69.13%

1619673690357.png

Oh :right: - "discredited" by leftist propaganda BS media, which you are apparently brainwashed by. :puhleeze:Your looney denial of election fraud is a joke and a baldfaced lie, that everyone in the world knows. What you morons have done to this country, and the freedom that our military people fought and died for, is unforgivable.

Eventually, we will get out from under this tyranny that you all have imposed, and when that happens, you will have hell to pay. I can see a lot of top Democrats going to prison for the rest of their lives. Should have happened already, except for the spinelessness and treason of some Republicans like William Barr and James Comey.

Last edited:
He was referring to domestic terrorism attacks not all attacks on the US.

Tim McVeigh ring any bells?
That’s a terrorist attack but wasn’t a direct attack on our democracy like Secession/Civil War and the January 6 Insurrection. Think coordinated large scale assault on our democratic institutions.
What? People aren't free to leave their abusive government? How unamerican...

Who was killed in the World Trade Center towers on the morning of 9/11/2001?

We were told some number of fatalities in the thousands, but obviously those were places where extremely wealthy and powerful individuals were at work. George Soros, Thomas Steyer, Michael Bloomberg. That clan.

SOme high profile VIPs were killed -- and we were not duly informed. So...
  • Who was there?
  • What secrets were they keeping from us?
  • What were they doing to make Osama bin Laden and/or his suicide team so angry?
  • What are they still hiding from us to this day?
Obviously the U.S. military rank and file was and still is left out of the loop of New-York-directed war theater activities. These New Yorkers are non-military overseers and civilian commanders of unknown and uncommissioned rank -- who rule over U.S. Armed Forces by pre-empting Presidential authority and regular chains of command.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Great, let's see your undeniable proof the election was stolen.....

tenor.gif

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
What does it have to do with you being black? It's a dumb statement period.

Forum List

Back