As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Simple as that.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

All Democratic Cities are over run by crime and filth.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Worst attack by Americans against America.

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Oklahoma City Bombing?

Just admit it was bullshit.

He said that? That’s quite a stretch
A stretch?

It's ridiculous.

I can think of a few just from the recent past that we're worse. How bout the Las Vegas shooting or the Orlando night club shooting?
I mean the Democrats weren't "scared" but is Democrat fear a real tragedy?

Anyone who believes that is a stupid motherfucker. Period

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Because attacks that don't scare democrats are the real barometer?

There have been dozens upon dozens of American on American attacks in the last few decades that actually KILLED AMERICANS. I know, I know, democrats weren't in fear so they don't count right?

He was referring to domestic terrorism attacks not all attacks on the US.

Tim McVeigh ring any bells?
That’s a terrorist attack but wasn’t a direct attack on our democracy like Secession/Civil War and the January 6 Insurrection. Think coordinated large scale assault on our democratic institutions.
LOLOL

Storming the seat of our government to try to prevent the constitutional mandated certification of a presidential election isn't an attack on our democracy??

Sorry, you blind denials don't pass the smile test.
I don’t think you understood my post. Please read it again, slowly and carefully.
He is an idiot.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Oklahoma City Bombing?

Just admit it was bullshit.
How did Oklahoma threaten our democracy?

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

If xiden didn't have hyperbole, he'd have nothing to say. Of course the commie fact checkers will never rate the xiden regime accurately.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Damn straight we need change from this Reagan brainwashed functional moron GOP mess of the last 30 years... Tax the rich and giant corporations and invest in America again. And bring back the fairness doctrine so the GOP brainwash is made much more difficult. We need debate on Tucker Carlson hanratty and whoever on the internet oh my God. There's just too much political argument and no news on cable news etc etc.

Yeah, bring back the fairness doctrine and force the commie media to present both sides of an issue. That'd be great, who says you're a worthless POS? LMAO

Apparently a few dozen unarmed trespassers really has the Leftards shaken up. Uncle Joe especially. A drunk unarmed guy in a Viking hat almost took control of our government.
Aside from the fact that we are not a democracy but a representative constitutional republic - or at least we were - and that the "attack" was carried out by agents provocateurs of the Democrats in the form of BLM/Antifa confederates dressed as MAGA rally goers and police who with malice aforethought were either were kept away from the Capitol building or allowed the aforementioned BlaM-tifarians to enter the building and in one case assassinated an unarmed rally goer Ashli Babbitt, the absolute ludicrousness of the statement would be laughable were it not for the fact that a large percentage of our population think 9/11 is a convenience store, Pearl Harbor is a grunge band from Seattle and have no idea what the Civil War is.

Apparently a few dozen unarmed trespassers really has the Leftards shaken up. Uncle Joe especially. A drunk unarmed guy in a Viking hat almost took control of our government.
Aside from the fact that we are not a democracy but a representative constitutional republic - or at least we were - and that the "attack" was carried out by agents provocateurs of the Democrats in the form of BLM/Antifa confederates dressed as MAGA rally goers and police who with malice aforethought were either were kept away from the Capitol building or allowed the aforementioned BlaM-tifarians to enter the building and in one case assassinated an unarmed rally goer Ashli Babbitt, the absolute ludicrousness of the statement would be laughable were it not for the fact that a large percentage of our population think 9/11 is a convenience store, Pearl Harbor is a grunge band from Seattle and have no idea what the Civil War is.

They were not "rally goers"
they were not "protestors"
they were not "drunken partiers"
the were not "rowdy college kids"

They were violent insurgents bent on overthrowing our government in favor of their fascist dictator tRump.

Stop trying to minimize this.

They were violent insurgents bent on overthrowing our government in favor of their fascist dictator tRump.

Now comes a comment on riots in other cities..

By what mechanism with the numbers and tools they had on them would the government been overthrown?

Stop trying to exploit this.

The crazy thing is left wing/commie rioters have actually taken over areas of cities and prevented lawful governments from enforcing laws and regulations for weeks or even months, yet that somehow doesn't count, right?

Forum List

Back