As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

What about Pearl Harbor, asshole? What about 9/11, asshole?
Y’all can’t understand the distinction between an attack from within on our democracy - the Civil War and the January 6, 2021 Insurrection - versus an attack from OUTSIDE by a sovereign state like Japan or a terrorist organization like Al Qaeda?
What Biden said was historically and semantically correct.

That's not what he said, was it? He didn't say anything about an attack from within, did he?

What Biden said was bullshit and a God Damn lie. AS USUAL.

He was referring to domestic terrorism attacks not all attacks on the US.

Tim McVeigh ring any bells?
That’s a terrorist attack but wasn’t a direct attack on our democracy like Secession/Civil War and the January 6 Insurrection. Think coordinated large scale assault on our democratic institutions.
LOLOL

Storming the seat of our government to try to prevent the constitutionally mandated certification of a presidential election isn't an attack on our democracy??

Sorry, you blind denials don't pass the smile test.

That’s a terrorist attack but wasn’t a direct attack on our democracy like Secession/Civil War and the January 6 Insurrection. Think coordinated large scale assault on our democratic institutions.
LOLOL

Storming the seat of our government to try to prevent the constitutional mandated certification of a presidential election isn't an attack on our democracy??

I don’t think you understood my post. Please read it again, slowly and carefully.

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Simple as that.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

All Democratic Cities are over run by crime and filth.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Yeah, that horrible, violent, armed insurrection on January 6th, by a moderate sized mob, with no guns, or even bows and arrows. Such a dangerous insurrection. Why, they could have held the Capitol Building as long as they chose to, while the public cringed in their homes.
LOL!

LOLOL

Storming the seat of our government to try to prevent the constitutional mandated certification of a presidential election isn't an attack on our democracy??

I don’t think you understood my post. Please read it again, slowly and carefully.
Thanks, you're right. My apologies.

Yeah no. By your definition January 6th was the only home grown attack against our democracy since the civil war, correct?

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
The Libyans and Syrians were on the verge of democracy before Obama, Biden and Hillary came to power . "Assad must go"
hillary-gaddafi-gif.gif

Yeah no. By your definition January 6th was the only home grown attack against our democracy since the civil war, correct?
The only large scale coordinated attack against our democratic institutions, yes. There have been other lone wolf or small group coordinated terrorist attacks like Weather Underground bombings and the OKC bombings, but nothing like the large scale actions taken on January 6 by hundreds of citizen actors with the express support of numerous elected officials including the then sitting President. And the backing of who knows how many more Americans like you and others who post here at USMESSAGEBOARD.

What about Pearl Harbor, asshole? What about 9/11, asshole?
Can't you read, (asshole)? It's there in the op, (asshole).

Was 911 a seditious attack on our democracy?
Nope.

Was the Pearl Harbor attack, an attack from within, on our democracy?
Nope.

Neither were attacks on our democracy that you mentioned.

January 6th, was an attack on our democracy....by savage animals from within....just ask the 140 law enforcement who were brutally injured by the pricks,

who were trying to steal the election from the 81 million Americans that chose Biden and fired Trump, through stopping Biden's, the President elect's, constitutional Congressional certification process, always scheduled on that day.

The only large scale coordinated attack against our democratic institutions, yes. There have been other lone wolf or small group coordinated terrorist attacks like Weather Underground bombings and the OKC bombings, but nothing like the large scale actions taken on January 6 by hundreds of citizen actors with the express support of numerous elected officials including the then sitting President. And the backing of who knows how many more Americans like you and others who post here at USMESSAGEBOARD.

Fuck off I backed nothing. And the OKC bombing was a million times worse than what happened on Jan 6th, as were the riots all summer long. The capital riots were dumb fucks acting out with no plan other than to unleash their rage. I hope they get the book thrown at them.

140 law enforcement who were brutally injured by the pricks,
Bullshit. How about the murder of an unarmed female trespasser? You call the Jan 6 protest domestic terrorism? How about OKC or the Boston marathon bombing. Those were domestic terrorism. You blind morons only see what the DNC tells you to see. SHEEP.

A BLM supporter murdered 5 police officers a few years ago. And it was also a racist attack. Much worse than the mostly peaceful January 6, 2021 protest. IOW, screw Joe Biden and his lies.

Micah Xavier Johnson used an AR-15 style rifle to target only white police officers at a Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, Texas.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Remember, if you won't vote for democratic Fascism, the Dominion vote flipping machines will do it for you

140 law enforcement who were brutally injured by the pricks,
Bullshit. How about the murder of an unarmed female trespasser? You call the Jan 6 protest domestic terrorism? How about OKC or the Boston marathon bombing. Those were domestic terrorism. You blind morons only see what the DNC tells you to see. SHEEP.
If she hadn't broken in to the capitol, which I wish she hadnt, and all the rioters with her, hadn't beaten the shit out of the Capitol police just prior to her breaking and climbing through the windowed door in the House/Speaker's wing, she would be alive today.

If I were the cop standing his ground, I would have fired a warning shot first.

But know, all other break ins to the capitol, began with a window being broken and then climbing through, SO THEY COULD OPEN THE DOORS, to let the rest of the masses of rioters in....that was their M/O in all other capitol breaches.

Take the blinders off. There were more people who died as the result of BLM/Antifa "peaceful protests" than on Jan 6. Trying to compare a bunch of trespassing protestors where the only fatality was an unarmed female who was armed with a telephone taking pictures to the brutal murder of 168 people in the Murrah federal building or the murder, maiming and injury of the innocent people at the Boston Marathon. You disrespect the memory of REAL victims of DOMESTIC TERRORISM. Take your ignorant ass down the road.

beaten the shit out of the Capitol police
This is a lie^^^^Link it.
breaking and climbing through the windowed door
And now breaking a window and trespassing earns the death penalty. You are a fucking HYPOCRITE. A 200+ lb counterfeiting drug addicted thug resists arrest and dies from an overdose and you canonize him. SMFH.

Forum List

Back