Arrested for disrespecting LGBT

And then you once again use the same logic as the flat earthers!

This is so much fun!
Hey -- tell us more about libertarianism, Golfing Gator!

So far, I have gathered from you that libertarianism involves investing all power and control in a cabal of world elites who then micromanage all aspects of culture and politics while determining not only what we can or cannot do, but what we have to be.

Can you flush out these "libertarian" views of yours a bit more, my friend?

Curses foiled again...charges dropped

Man arrested while citing Bible verse in protest of Pride event, then video evidence sinks case

This is wonderful news! I hope he sues the department

Curses foiled again...charges dropped

Man arrested while citing Bible verse in protest of Pride event, then video evidence sinks case

Didn’t realize it was Canada, they can Do whatever they like, not my country but their police are sure power hungry, like their PM.

This has nothing to do with LGBTQ, it has everything thing to do with law enforcement exceeding their authority. They had no right to arrest a person for voicing an opinion on a public street, he threatened no one. The city need to reprimand the officers and law Enforcement everywhere needs to learn their role in America.
Not surprisingly, I agree with your point.

I believe the courts should rule that a person’s gender is the gender stated on one’s birth certificate and the gender classification cannot be changed, period, nada, zip, never.

:)-

So, mocking you endless is now carry water for the left?

You have a very high opinion of yourself, and one that is clearly not warranted.

But please keep on going, this is so much fun!
They're right. You're fake. You're a FAKE libertarian. No real libertarian would say what you do.

G
The narrator can't believe he's watching this? What about the arrest and prosecution of Jan6 individuals? They're doing years in prison for exercising their First Amendment rights.

Welcome to Amerika, Mr. Narrator.
Ood...beat up officers, storm the Capitol, threaten to kill legislators, go to jail.

Were you there?

Is there a judicial reference? ...

This is why BLM is important to all of us ... it's not just Black People getting fucked by police ... all of us are ... if you don't think white police officers murder white people, then watch the video ...

You're next ...
BLM is total garbage. Get back to me when you can show all they have done for their individual black communities.

So the dude was shouting at an event, creating a public disturbance. ok.
Which is not as bad as sitting down on a goddamn freeway.

I'm gonna hit the next idiot I see doing that. Because I can. Because it's legal in my state. As it should be everywhere.

This is why BLM is important to all of us ... it's not just Black People getting fucked by police ... all of us are ... if you don't think white police officers murder white people, then watch the video ...

You're next ...
You've won the, "USMB Trolling Trophy Award of the Year", with that shit trolling post. Stop setting a low standard, and then failing to achieve it. FFS.

You're next ...
All you have to do what the police officer is asking you to do. If you disagree, take him to court.

20 fbi agents stated that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. They all did it knowing it was a lie to influence an election.

Did they know it was a lie or were they wrong? Do you have proof of one or the other?

And even so, that does not equate to a "stolen election", you sound like the people that said Comey stole the election for Trump by reopening the Hillary investigation so close to election day.

Did they know it was a lie or were they wrong? Do you have proof of one or the other?

And even so, that does not equate to a "stolen election", you sound like the people that said Comey stole the election for Trump by reopening the Hillary investigation so close to election day.
They had the laptop since 2019. Also why would the head of the fbi let the lie get to the media? You don't think he knew it was a lie?

BLM is total garbage. Get back to me when you can show all they have done for their individual black communities.

Minneapolis ... everyone is watching for racist police officers there ... don't you follow the news? ... or do you just binge watch one news outlet? ...

It used to be illegal to be Black in Oregon ... Article I Section 31 of the State Constitution only grants residency to White Folks ... Blacks can, and have been, outlawed in the State ... we joined the Union in 1861 so we could expel all Blacks from the entire continent, thus ridding the nation of both slavery and these Blacks we kept as slaves ...

The BLM folk changed that ... and that's a good thing ... skin color is a function of latitude, if you believe that evolution crap ... Paul the Apostal said "All are One with God", and I agree ... where Christianity and Evolution agree, only Satan is fighting ...

The narrator can't believe he's watching this? What about the arrest and prosecution of Jan6 individuals? They're doing years in prison for exercising their First Amendment rights.

Welcome to Amerika, Mr. Narrator.
Who was arrested for simply exercising their first amendment rights?

A name please.

You're next ...
Hopefully you’re not raising children.

Forum List

Back