Arrested for disrespecting LGBT

Is there a judicial reference? ...

This is why BLM is important to all of us ... it's not just Black People getting fucked by police ... all of us are ... if you don't think white police officers murder white people, then watch the video ...

You're next ...

Remind me who's oppressed again? And all those freaks clapping as someone's first amendment right to hold a sign and say a bible verse is trampled on. Sick

The narrator can't believe he's watching this? What about the arrest and prosecution of Jan6 individuals? They're doing years in prison for exercising their First Amendment rights.

Welcome to Amerika, Mr. Narrator.

Remind me who's oppressed again? And all those freaks clapping as someone's first amendment right to hold a sign and say a bible verse is trampled on. Sick

Dude, you got your talking points email late, you better talk to your handlers about that.

But hey, thanks for the 6th thread on this topic

The narrator can't believe he's watching this? What about the arrest and prosecution of Jan6 individuals? They're doing years in prison for exercising their First Amendment rights.

Welcome to Amerika, Mr. Narrator.

Which 1st Amendment right is it to bust through doors and windows and beat up cops? ...

The folks OUTSIDE the barriers that day were in the right ... and as a liberal I fully 100% support their right to stand OUTSIDE the Capitol and make their voices be heard ... I disagree, but I think it still needs to be said ... and will fight for my "enemy's" right to speak freely ... though my conservative brethren aren't my enemy ... they are my brothers and sisters ... I don't have to like them, but I do have to love them ... simple ... I'm not a Democrat ...

Which 1st Amendment right is it to bust through doors and windows and beat up cops? ...

The folks OUTSIDE the barriers that day were in the right ... and as a liberal I fully 100% support their right to stand OUTSIDE the Capitol and make their voices be heard ... I disagree, but I think it still needs to be said ... and will fight for my "enemy's" right to speak freely ... though my conservative brethren aren't my enemy ... they are my brothers and sisters ... I don't have to like them, but I do have to love them ... simple ... I'm not a Democrat ...
The Christian man who was arrested didnt bust any doors or beat up any cops

The same right BLM has to burn cities to the ground and form CHAZ/CHOP autonomous zones

Have you understood or accepted that the election was stolen?

And no surprise here's the LOLbertarian against the 1st amendment and cheering on as a man is arrested for literally nothing

You're a clown gramps

weird how you mistaken being mocked for a discussion on the 1st

well, not really considering you are dumber than a box of rocks

The freaks in the gay community get treated with respect while Christians get persecuted.

weird how you mistaken being mocked for a discussion on the 1st

well, not really considering you are dumber than a box of rocks
Considering all the things you mistake in your senile brain gramps you have no room to talk

Amazes me how on EVERY story you're carrying water for your friends on the left

Say something else dumb retard your posts are comedy

Forum List

Back