Arrested for disrespecting LGBT

Considering all the things you mistake in your senile brain gramps you have no room to talk

Amazes me how on EVERY story you're carrying water for your friends on the left

Say something else dumb retard your posts are comedy

So, mocking you endless is now carry water for the left?

You have a very high opinion of yourself, and one that is clearly not warranted.

But please keep on going, this is so much fun!

Remind me who's oppressed again? And all those freaks clapping as someone's first amendment right to hold a sign and say a bible verse is trampled on. Sick

I have almost no respect for the agenda of the organized propagandists of the LGBTQ+ “community.” What courtroom should I report to?

I have almost no respect for the agenda of the organized propagandists of the LGBTQ+ “community.” What courtroom should I report to?

pearly-gates-1.jpg

So, mocking you endless is now carry water for the left?

You have a very high opinion of yourself, and one that is clearly not warranted.

But please keep on going, this is so much fun!
It is fun watching you believe you're actually mocking someone and not the one being mocked

😂😂😂😂😂

Have you understood or accepted that the earth is flat?
No, I learned long ago that the earth is a spherical planet, along with others circling a sun, forming a 'solar system'.

The election of 2020 was criminally manipulated, and that was covered up by a criminal government, all 3 branches.

No, I learned long ago that the earth is a spherical planet, along with others circling a sun, forming a 'solar system'.

The election of 2020 was criminally manipulated, and that was covered up by a criminal government, all 3 branches.

Yet there is more proof of a flat earth then there is of a stolen election in 2020

I bet that guy also believes in the Big Lies being fed to him. You too?
It doesn’t matter what is in his backpack or what he believes, he has a right to protest peacefully. That is protected by the 1st Amendment, you don’t need to agree with him, you can hate him, but he like you has a right to protest, he has a right to speak freely his opinion. This isn’t about what he said, it is about his right to say it. We in America have a right to peacefully protest. We have a right to voice our opinions. We have a right to disagree. It isn’t a right or left issue, it is a Constitutional issue, and the man in the video had as much of a right to stand there, as did everyone else. Law enforcement was wrong and need to be held accountable.

Yet there is more proof of a flat earth then there is of a stolen election in 2020
Maybe in your tortured mind there is, but not in mine. The proof of a stolen election is overwhelming, as is the proof of suppression by three branches of the federal government.

Maybe in your tortured mind there is, but not in mine. The proof of a stolen election is overwhelming, as is the proof of suppression by three branches of the federal government.

The flat earth folks say the exact same thing, and just like you they can never actually offer any real proof, just CTs about how the truth is hidden.

You all have become the Flat Earthers of politics.

This has nothing to do with LGBTQ, it has everything thing to do with law enforcement exceeding their authority. They had no right to arrest a person for voicing an opinion on a public street, he threatened no one. The city need to reprimand the officers and law Enforcement everywhere needs to learn their role in America.

The flat earth folks say the exact same thing, and just like you they can never actually offer any real proof, just CTs about how the truth is hidden.

You all have become the Flat Earthers of politics.

Not really. We are the common sense speakers of truth in a time of universal deception. That makes us radicals. Speaking the truth to power is a radical act.

Not really. We are the common sense speakers of truth in a time of universal deception. That makes us radicals. Speaking the truth to power is a radical act.

You all even use the same words and logic as the Flat Earthers, this is the exact king of thing they say when called out for their lack of proof.

You all even use the same words and logic as the Flat Earthers, this is the exact king of thing they say when called out for their lack of proof.
To a person in denial, nothing at all that conflicts with his worldview can be proved. He is in denial of facts that hurt him.

To a person in denial, nothing at all that conflicts with his worldview can be proved. He is in denial of facts that hurt him.

And then you once again use the same logic as the flat earthers!

This is so much fun!

New Topics

Forum List

Back