Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

More "law and order" from the right wing losers.

Your side completely forfeited any claim to “law and order” when you supported mobs of subhuman “Black Lies Matter” and “Antifa” pieces of shit who were rioting and looting; and further when your side openly and unabashedly engaged in several blatant instances of cheating and fraud in this last election.

Also, from the story above....

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

You wanted a civil war....

Nope...that is what you guys want. And there will be no civil war. And it's one of the reasons you guys are so pissed 24/7.
Pissed 24/7. Men who wear dresses are the pissed ones. The first problem you libs have is that most of you are so god damned ugly and have to settle for something to fuck.

iI'd kill myself and parents for doing that to me. True dat

You shouldn't say you'd kill someone. It's against the TOS...boy.

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

The left has been pushing violence, division, racism, war, destruction of property, assault for over a year now. There is a reckoning on the horizon.

Yet its always you guys who are shooting up people and places.

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship. And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.

I support the Constitution.

If Trump supports the Constitution I support Trump

If Biden supports the Constitution (Nevah gonna happen) I support Biden

Get your lies straight before you regurgitate them

Bullshit. You can't even accept the results of a free and fair election. You've allowed alt-right media and your social media circles to bend your reality to where you don't even know what the truth is anymore. All that pent up grievance has to explode at some point.

What "Free and Fair" election ??

Are you mentally ill ?
The "mentally ill" are those still holding on to the voter fraud lie.

You are a fraud to even say that.

80% of the nation is well aware that the election was stolen.

Despite the media lies pumped out 24/7 declaring they were "fair"....... NOT
Wrong, Even Trumper politicians are calling election fraud a lie now.

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship. And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.

Bullshit. You can't even accept the results of a free and fair election. You've allowed alt-right media and your social media circles to bend your reality to where you don't even know what the truth is anymore. All that pent up grievance has to explode at some point.

A fraudulent election with an illegitimate unduly elected fraud. No, he won't be accepted.

Then you don't believe in the Constitution. Or the rule of law.
Whatever you get, you get. Dismissed.

Oh, I believe in both.

The left has been pushing violence, division, racism, war, destruction of property, assault for over a year now. There is a reckoning on the horizon.

25 killed during the leftist riots last year. BTW, it was your leftist radicals who shot up a baseball party and congressman. Many libs cheered it on.

A fraudulent election with an illegitimate unduly elected fraud. No, he won't be accepted.

Oh...so the Right must abide by the Law and Constitution......

But the left is free to disregard and trounce all over it ?

Got it

Again, you..brought..this..on..yourselves.
Did you really think the pendulum wasn't going to kick back and slice you in half
after you supported an insurrection, watching those "patriots" last week committing sedition and treason?

Again, to repeat. Free speech is NOT a blanket protection to say anything you want or
act on your worst impulses. There are limits. And right wingers are WAY past those.

Oh...so the Right must abide by the Law and Constitution......

But the left is free to disregard and trounce all over it ?

Got it

Again, you..brought..this..on..yourselves.
Did you really think the pendulum wasn't going to kick back and slice you in half
after you supported an insurrection, watching those "patriots" last week committing sedition and treason?

Again, to repeat. Free speech is NOT a blanket protection to say anything you want or
act on your worst impulses. There are limits. And right wingers are WAY past those.

Wrong, again. A year of leftist violence, murder, riots which was encouraged by the left. Your party had no problems with that.

25 killed during the leftist riots last year. BTW, it was your leftist radicals who shot up a baseball party and congressman. Many libs cheered it on.

Thats true. We didn't make excuses for the nutjob who shot up the baseball practice once it was established who he was.

How much longer are you guys going to pretend that left wing plants were the ones doing all of the vandalism at the capitol last Wednesday? Hmmm?

25 killed in the riots? Thats almost as many as a right wing loon shot up in the El Paso Wal Mart last year. In other words...five minutes with a nut job=an entire summer across multiple states for the left.

Thats true. We didn't make excuses for the nutjob who shot up the baseball practice once it was established who he was.

How much longer are you guys going to pretend that left wing plants were the ones doing all of the vandalism at the capitol last Wednesday? Hmmm?

25 killed in the riots? Thats almost as many as a right wing loon shot up in the El Paso Wal Mart last year. In other words...five minutes with a nut job=an entire summer across multiple states for the left.

They weren't all left wing plants. There were some on the right involved. Both are wrong.

They are sick.....moral narcissists.
They don't give a damn about what their actions do to others....only how their actions make them FEEL GOOD

They are Bolsheviks, they are Nazis. They are dedicated to ending the Republic and establishing a brutal dictatorship much like China - Xi is running them after all.

This is a civil war - hot or cold - the filthy traitor democrat are laser focused on ending America. We lose because we have no objective. Yes, we want to defend liberty and individualism; but those are values, not goals. democrats have a GOAL, establish authoritarian rule under the party. They have no honor, no compassion, no reason, just their goal.

We know what happens next if we fail to defeat them, gulags, killing fields, concentration camps. We've seen it dozens of times.

But scattered protests won't stop them. Unfocused violence in riots like those a week ago EMPOWER the Nazicrat scum. If these protests become violent, this just gives the Maoist vermin democrats and their lying fuck media ammunition to use against Americans.

There will be a time for violence, a time to deploy arms to push back the democrats - this is not it. When it does come, it MUST be organized, focused, and objective driven.

The Nazi democrats are one monolithic force with one goal to destroy the Constitution. To fight these scum, we must become organized - they know it - much of the reason the Reich burned down Parler. The Constitutionalist - I won't succumb to the Nazi's description of us as "the right," we are the Constitutionalists, we fight for the United States Constitution, for individual liberty, for human dignity; we the Constitutionalists must organize into a cohesive whole.

The democrats fight for absolute power in the hands of a ruling global Oligarchy.

If we fail, we leave our children and grandchildren dark age that could last a thousand years as democrats and the Chinese Communists they serve snuff out the light of freedom from this earth

fbi-foils-fbi-terror-plot-7004624.png

They weren't all left wing plants. There were some on the right involved. Both are wrong.

There were no left wing plants. Zero.

Jack supports totalitarian dictatorship and the destruction of the United States Constitution, as all democrats do.

democrats are unified in their goal of erasing America from history.

We have freedom and peace now.

Sorry that upsets you.
No we do not. You are introducing the Western World to the nastiness of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and much of Asia. Nastiness comes in many flavors. Despot governments, banana republics exist in our hemisphere. But vicious wars do not. ..But you will bring that here. With all of its glory and the the elites cheering it on as they profit and become even richer. The good news is that the impoverished will be exterminated as to create more impoverished. The old will and the sickly will have massively less resources to survive on and will die. Do you even listen to your politicians you adore?

Utter nonsense, of course. If President Trump wanted to be a dictator, you'd be living under one right now and you'd be lining up at gunpoint to get your vaccinations. Rather than dictating to the States how to deal with the virus, he (wrongly, in my opinion) left it up to State GOVERNORS as to how they'd deal with it in their own jurisdictions. We lost 11,000 senior citizens in New York because that moron of a governor eschewed the hospitals the feds built for them (or sailed into their harbor) and put virus victims among the most vulnerable populations and that moron in Kalifornia arrested people for walking alone on the BEACH!

We see that Herr Himmler.

That guy was no right winger. Where do you morons GET this crap???

Forum List

Back