Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

We have freedom and peace now.

Sorry that upsets you.

After 10 months of your Brown Shirts raping, pillaging, and burning across this nation you want to pretend we have peace?

The fucking hypocrisy of you Nazis is jaw dropping.

They are sick.....moral narcissists.
They don't give a damn about what their actions do to others....only how their actions make them FEEL GOOD
The narcissist is your boy Trump.

Also, from the story above....

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

More "law and order" from the right wing losers.

You wanted a civil war....

Nope...that is what you guys want. And there will be no civil war. And it's one of the reasons you guys are so pissed 24/7.
Pissed 24/7. Men who wear dresses are the pissed ones. The first problem you libs have is that most of you are so god damned ugly and have to settle for something to fuck.

iI'd kill myself and parents for doing that to me. True dat

You shouldn't say you'd kill someone. It's against the TOS...boy.
Just if they drag me away for my thoughts man in a dress. All you do is lie. I know you are a physically ugly person. Had to settle for a cow to fuck. I would be bitter too if I had to rely on the crack of another mans anus.

If I would have listened to men in dresses I'd have had to slave to a boss in a miserable life. Thanks.

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

The left has been pushing violence, division, racism, war, destruction of property, assault for over a year now. There is a reckoning on the horizon.

Yet its always you guys who are shooting up people and places.

25 killed during the leftist riots last year. BTW, it was your leftist radicals who shot up a baseball party and congressman. Many libs cheered it on.

Thats true. We didn't make excuses for the nutjob who shot up the baseball practice once it was established who he was.

How much longer are you guys going to pretend that left wing plants were the ones doing all of the vandalism at the capitol last Wednesday? Hmmm?

25 killed in the riots? Thats almost as many as a right wing loon shot up in the El Paso Wal Mart last year. In other words...five minutes with a nut job=an entire summer across multiple states for the left.
That guy was no right winger. Where do you morons GET this crap???
If they disagree, it is a right winger to the men dancing with men.

The left has been pushing violence, division, racism, war, destruction of property, assault for over a year now. There is a reckoning on the horizon.

25 killed during the leftist riots last year. BTW, it was your leftist radicals who shot up a baseball party and congressman. Many libs cheered it on.

Thats true. We didn't make excuses for the nutjob who shot up the baseball practice once it was established who he was.

How much longer are you guys going to pretend that left wing plants were the ones doing all of the vandalism at the capitol last Wednesday? Hmmm?

25 killed in the riots? Thats almost as many as a right wing loon shot up in the El Paso Wal Mart last year. In other words...five minutes with a nut job=an entire summer across multiple states for the left.
That guy was no right winger. Where do you morons GET this crap???

Yes. Yes he was.

Beware of a set-up. I been hearing about these big protests . Warning from the FBI , sounds like a red flag trap. These democrats want your guns . They will kill to get them , believe that . Wonder where the FBI was for the past year of burning, looting and violent takeover of city block ?

A distinct possibility.

I also hear they are setting up fake Militias to suck people in.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. These Communist insurgents are Cunning as hell.
All violence will be from false flaggers no matter who the are. Shoot every one of them.
I hardly leave my house .

Nope...that is what you guys want. And there will be no civil war. And it's one of the reasons you guys are so pissed 24/7.
Pissed 24/7. Men who wear dresses are the pissed ones. The first problem you libs have is that most of you are so god damned ugly and have to settle for something to fuck.

Just if they drag me away for my thoughts man in a dress. All you do is lie. I know you are a physically ugly person. Had to settle for a cow to fuck. I would be bitter too if I had to rely on the crack of another mans anus.

If I would have listened to men in dresses I'd have had to slave to a boss in a miserable life. Thanks.

You spend a lot of time thinking about transvestites. Are you trolling for fashion tips there Shirley?

You spend a lot of time thinking about transvestites. Are you trolling for fashion tips there Shirley?
No. you guys do. Who put a man in a womans can.

If ida listened to your ideals, I'd have had to get up when someone told me to and never get enough sleep.

Would you listen to you for that existence. All you do is post 10,000sof posts on probably 3 other sites.

Weird how fast the philosophies change inside the tiny little minds of LefTards.
1610464585500.png

I support the Constitution.

If Trump supports the Constitution I support Trump

If Biden supports the Constitution (Nevah gonna happen) I support Biden

Get your lies straight before you regurgitate them

Jack supports totalitarian dictatorship and the destruction of the United States Constitution, as all democrats do.

democrats are unified in their goal of erasing America from history.

Oh dear lord, shut up please? :auiqs.jpg:When did you right wingers drive the bus off the cliff?
If you wanted to see the results of a wannabe dictator trying to destroy everything this country was
founded on, look at last Wednesday. Here's a teaser of his preview just before things went sideways.

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship. And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.
Shut up you lying sack of shit.

If ida listened to your ideals, I'd have had to get up when someone told me to and never get enough sleep.

Would you listen to you for that existence. All you do is post 10,000sof posts on probably 3 other sites.

You're the only one on this board who is bringing up men wearing dresses. Nobody else, Shirley.

Weird how fast the philosophies change inside the tiny little minds of LefTards.
View attachment 441696

LOL...

The "unheard" who rioted are supported by the sitting President and 1/2 of he congress.

Try again, dropout.

View attachment 441696

LOL...

The "unheard" who rioted are supported by the sitting President and 1/2 of he congress.

Try again, dropout.

Yep, because you said so.

You're the only one on this board who is bringing up men wearing dresses. Nobody else, Shirley.
You're a waste of time man who dances with men. Go post your daily 200 posts somewhere else. I want to talk to people who have a life.

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship. And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.
Utter nonsense, of course. If President Trump wanted to be a dictator, you'd be living under one right now and you'd be lining up at gunpoint to get your vaccinations. Rather than dictating to the States how to deal with the virus, he (wrongly, in my opinion) left it up to State GOVERNORS as to how they'd deal with it in their own jurisdictions. We lost 11,000 senior citizens in New York because that moron of a governor eschewed the hospitals the feds built for them (or sailed into their harbor) and put virus victims among the most vulnerable populations and that moron in Kalifornia arrested people for walking alone on the BEACH!

Lord knows, he tried..with people like you blessing it all the time. And even here in your rant, you refuse to give him any of the blame for the state of things. You just deflect. Sad.

View attachment 441696

LOL...

Try again, dropout.

Yep, because you said so.

So does history, dropout.

You're a waste of time man who dances with men. Go post your daily 200 posts somewhere else. I want to talk to people who have a life.

You're the only one on this board who is bringing up men dancing with men and men in dresses. Nobody else, Shirley.

You are introducing the Western World to the nastiness of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and much of Asia.
Ya mean like trying to overturn elected governments and ransacking the seat of government? Oh...
Utter nonsense, of course. If President Trump wanted to be a dictator, you'd be living under one right now

Our demicracy held...but only just barely.'

Had he been less incometent I'm noit sure it woud have

Again, you..brought..this..on..yourselves.
Did you really think the pendulum wasn't going to kick back and slice you in half
after you supported an insurrection, watching those "patriots" last week committing sedition and treason?

Again, to repeat. Free speech is NOT a blanket protection to say anything you want or
act on your worst impulses. There are limits. And right wingers are WAY past those.

But the 10 month of Kristalnacht by your Brown Shirts won't cause any reaction, da Comrade?

The non-stop violence, the constant racism, the hatred and demagoguery you spew 24/7 - none of that will have any effect, your enemy - America - will just curl up and whimper as you kick us, right?

They weren't all left wing plants. There were some on the right involved. Both are wrong.

There were no left wing plants. Zero.

Yeah....sure, lol. There were a lot. Thats fact.

But for you:

The sun is green
2+7=43
The sun is green

Forum List

Back