Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

Also, from the story above....

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

More "law and order" from the right wing losers.

You wanted a civil war....

Nope...that is what you guys want. And there will be no civil war. And it's one of the reasons you guys are so pissed 24/7.

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

Beware of a set-up. I been hearing about these big protests . Warning from the FBI , sounds like a red flag trap. These democrats want your guns . They will kill to get them , believe that . Wonder where the FBI was for the past year of burning, looting and violent takeover of city block ?

A distinct possibility.

I also hear they are setting up fake Militias to suck people in.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. These Communist insurgents are Cunning as hell.
All violence will be from false flaggers no matter who the are. Shoot every one of them.

Nope...that is what you guys want. And there will be no civil war. And it's one of the reasons you guys are so pissed 24/7.
Pissed 24/7. Men who wear dresses are the pissed ones. The first problem you libs have is that most of you are so god damned ugly and have to settle for something to fuck.

iI'd kill myself and parents for doing that to me. True dat

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that those "protests" will be aimed at primarily at swing states. What's the point in protesting at capitals in state's that Trump won?

The claim is all 50 states. California is not a swing state, but will absolutely have protests. Communist dictator Kim Jong Newsom is not popular.

The greatest opportunity for violence will be Georgia, and I would expect your terrorist troops to try and spark a conflict.

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship. And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.

I support the Constitution.

If Trump supports the Constitution I support Trump

If Biden supports the Constitution (Nevah gonna happen) I support Biden

Get your lies straight before you regurgitate them

Bullshit. You can't even accept the results of a free and fair election. You've allowed alt-right media and your social media circles to bend your reality to where you don't even know what the truth is anymore. All that pent up grievance has to explode at some point.

The left has been pushing violence, division, racism, war, destruction of property, assault for over a year now. There is a reckoning on the horizon.

Trump will announe emphatically that no violence take place. Only false flaggers, no matter what party they are from. They are all fake flagger faggers.

A new political party has been born to retake our beautiful country. I want to thank you for the last 4 yrs. You've been exposed for the monsters you are. You warned us first.

This talk about camps and ruining peoples lives are going to get you killed. In fact I approve. Camps. Fuck you. This place and 3 others are your only god damned life basement dweller.

"A new political party has been born to retake our beautiful country"

You sure do love that CCP don't you ?
We have 80 million of them living and dead who voted for CCP. Trump's new political party. The repukes died in a stinking pile of dog shit.

Two thirds were never on Trump's side. They need out. Go with the men in dresses.

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship. And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.

Bullshit. You can't even accept the results of a free and fair election. You've allowed alt-right media and your social media circles to bend your reality to where you don't even know what the truth is anymore. All that pent up grievance has to explode at some point.

A fraudulent election with an illegitimate unduly elected fraud. No, he won't be accepted.

What "Free and Fair" election ??

Are you mentally ill ?

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that those "protests" will be aimed at primarily at swing states. What's the point in protesting at capitals in state's that Trump won?

The claim is all 50 states. California is not a swing state, but will absolutely have protests. Communist dictator Kim Jong Newsom is not popular.

The greatest opportunity for violence will be Georgia, and I would expect your terrorist troops to try and spark a conflict.

Maybe. Because states like California, Oregon, Colorado, and Washington are magnets for these types of protests. But states like Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma??? What would be the point?

A fraudulent election with an illegitimate unduly elected fraud. No, he won't be accepted.

Then you don't believe in the Constitution. Or the rule of law.
Whatever you get, you get. Dismissed.

Maybe. Because states like California, Oregon, Colorado, and Washington are magnets for these types of protests. But states like Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma??? What would be the point?

Well, I have to agree with that

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship.

Yes, and he had horns and made Matzo from the blood of Communist babies before you could get to Planned Parenthood and sacrifice them to Moloch.

We've heard your lies and slander before, Herr Himmler.

And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.

After your 10 months of Kristalnacht, with your Brown Shirts out violently waging war on America every single night, coupled with your vile and incessant racism, the open hatred and scapegoating of whites by you Nazi fucks, I don't think you realize what a fool you reveal yourself to be.

Did you see pelosi and sleazbags protest past elections you blind man in a dress.

we wanted to see proof. You start a war over it.n Keep censoring and threatening.

I hope a number of Dems jump side in order to save the nation.

Are you mentally ill ?
The "mentally ill" are those still holding on to the voter fraud lie.

Then you don't believe in the Constitution. Or the rule of law.
Whatever you get, you get. Dismissed.

Oh...so the Right must abide by the Law and Constitution......

But the left is free to disregard and trounce all over it ?

Got it

The left fully expects the Conservative Right to continue to be silent and passive as they always have been.

You're gonna scare the yellow liquid out of these Snowflakes if you ever stop being silent.

We've already stopped being silent,. This is why the Reich burned down Parler - to silence the vast majority that is awakening.

By supporting Trump, you were supporting a man who wanted to establish a dictatorship.

Yes, and he had horns and made Matzo from the blood of Communist babies before you could get to Planned Parenthood and sacrifice them to Moloch.

We've heard your lies and slander before, Herr Himmler.

And you were perfectly comfortable living under that. Because he was going to restore the racial and social hierarchy that you remember growing up. He made it OK to voice your grievance out loud and take physical action on it. The election was free and fair. A myriad of court cases dismissed. The voters spoke. And they rejected your savior. Deal with it.

After your 10 months of Kristalnacht, with your Brown Shirts out violently waging war on America every single night, coupled with your vile and incessant racism, the open hatred and scapegoating of whites by you Nazi fucks, I don't think you realize what a fool you reveal yourself to be.
As far as abortion. Everyone made it out alive here. Men in dresses is what abortion was for too..

Are you mentally ill ?
The "mentally ill" are those still holding on to the voter fraud lie.

You are a fraud to even say that.

80% of the nation is well aware that the election was stolen.

Despite the media lies pumped out 24/7 declaring they were "fair"....... NOT

The left fully expects the Conservative Right to continue to be silent and passive as they always have been.

You're gonna scare the yellow liquid out of these Snowflakes if you ever stop being silent.

We've already stopped being silent,. This is why the Reich burned down Parler - to silence the vast majority that is awakening.

That's why they are also shutting down pro 2A and pro Constitution channels on YouTube

Once they turn the Internet and phones off......how will you communicate?

Forum List

Back