Armed 'mob' allegedly tried to enter black family's North Carolina home, white deputy charged

Yes, I'm sure they were COMPLETELY innocent...it was juss cuz racism n'sheeit.

The truth will EVENTUALLY come out...and then...crickets.
You mean one of the cave chimp sites you frequent will find out the kid smoked some weed when it was illegal and determine the Black family had it coming.
Either that or something far more serious. Perhaps it's an outright attempt to slander, entrap, and sue the police department for civil, and Constitutional rights violations?
If there is one thing we do know...boons are horrid at complex schemes. This should fall to shit within a month e.g the truth will come forward.
However, it will never hit the mainstream press...because it simply doesn't fit the prescribed narrative of..."White people raysis!"

Dude, these people were their next door neighbors in this instance. If my next door neighbor is doing something criminal, wtf does that have to do with me? Not a damn thing.

Every person needs to be armed and committed to shedding blood in their defense.
When Black people do it they say they are "resistancing" and kill them.
When it's it's a young black cop and me, I'm the one that gets hosed by him abusing his authority.
Thats why I never became a cop.
You knew you'd be a racist asshole, huh?
Well fuckin' aye! Good on ya that you knew that.
Thank for respecting the non-integrity of law enforcement, I suppose. :dunno:

You mean one of the cave chimp sites you frequent will find out the kid smoked some weed when it was illegal and determine the Black family had it coming.
Either that or something far more serious. Perhaps it's an outright attempt to slander, entrap, and sue the police department for civil, and Constitutional rights violations?
If there is one thing we do know...boons are horrid at complex schemes. This should fall to shit within a month e.g the truth will come forward.
However, it will never hit the mainstream press...because it simply doesn't fit the prescribed narrative of..."White people raysis!"
This is exactly what mean. See a cave chimp such as yourself is too stupid to read. Being too stupid to read you cant seem to figure out that if the family was going to set up the police department they would set up their own police department. The sheriff wasn't even in his jurisdiction. Cave chimps like yourself are pretty slow when it comes to simple schemes.

The most notable thing about this story, other than the usual - white mob feeling they had the right to do this to a black family - who were these other people anyway, were they sworn law enforcement officers - is the inability of these individuals to self-correct when it was pointed out to them that they were at the wrong house.

Among the people demanding to enter the home was a person carrying an assault weapon and another with a shotgun, according to local reports.

May 10, 2020, 8:27 AM PDT
By Kalhan Rosenblatt and Associated Press

A sheriff’s deputy in North Carolina is facing criminal charges after authorities said he led a group of armed people to the wrong home in a search for a missing girl.

New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David said Friday that Jordan Kita, who worked in the New Hanover Sheriff’s Office, led an armed group to the home of Dameon Shepard, a senior at Laney High School in Wilmington, on May 3, according to James W. Lea, a lawyer for Shepard’s family who is preparing a civil lawsuit.

Shepard, who is black, says the all-white group tried unsuccessfully to force its way into the family's Pender County home, about 20 miles north of Wilmington.

His mother, Monica Shepard, told the group they should leave, according to Lea.

“Coming to the door like that with a mob of people with guns, what do we expect? What were their intentions?” Monica Shepard told WECT-TV. “What if he was the person they were looking for or what if I was not home? What would’ve happened? I don’t want to have that conversation. I don’t want him to be a statistic. It’s scary.”

Kita was looking for Lekayda Kempisty, a 15-year-old girl who was reported missing earlier that day. She was later found safe.

In its effort to find Lekayda, Kita’s group was searching for someone named Josiah who used to live next door.

During the confrontation, Shepard repeatedly tried to point out to the group that they had the wrong house and that a yard sign
out front explicitly congratulated “Dameon” on his high school graduation, to no avail, Shepard told news outlets.

Armed 'mob' allegedly tried to enter black family's North Carolina home, white deputy charged
That kid got lucky. In an alternate timeline, Trump supporting media is looking into his background and making the argument that he deserved to die.
Indeed....they'd start off by calling him a thug.

Every person needs to be armed and committed to shedding blood in their defense.
When it's a young black cop and me, I'm the one that gets hosed by him abusing his authority.
I let him click the cuffs on passively (commited no crime) and then got slammed to the ground by the cuff chains.

I went off like a rocket!
Demanded to see a supervisor. Lo and behold, I got let go.
I could have had him off the force.
I chose to walk away and not deal with the bullshit.

This isn't just a white/black thing.
It's a cop/citizen thing.

They're not training them right these days or something.

He better hope I never see him again, I'll tell you that.
Cool story, boomer.

When it's it's a young black cop and me, I'm the one that gets hosed by him abusing his authority.
Thank for respecting the non-integrity of law enforcement, I suppose.
No. I knew I wasnt the type to hide behind a badge. Only pussies do that.

The cops training and quality of people they are hiring is not good. At least not as good as it used to be.
Cops literally look for people that have a innate desire to boss people around. If they are violently racist thats just an extra bonus in some parts of the country.
It's not like that here, Asslips. Us whites and blacks have been just hunky-dory for a couple hundred years, bitch. 'Round heanh, that is.
I could talk to a black friend right in front of you and you might could catch 2 words of what we said and would have no clue, you ain't from 'round heanh, boy.
Dis heanh da 813. People I grew up with, people from certain sections of this town..we all speak the same language. You? Who the fuck are you?

Last edited:

This is exactly what mean. See a cave chimp such as yourself is too stupid to read. Being too stupid to read you cant seem to figure out that if the family was going to set up the police department they would set up their own police department. The sheriff was even in his jurisdiction. Cave chimps like yourself are pretty slow when it comes to simple schemes.
The truth will eventually come to the surface...and I will return to resurrect this thread.

Dude, these people were their next door neighbors in this instance. If my next door neighbor is doing something criminal, wtf does that have to do with me? Not a damn thing.
Collusion?
No.
Like I told the black guy...the truth will surface.

This is exactly what mean. See a cave chimp such as yourself is too stupid to read. Being too stupid to read you cant seem to figure out that if the family was going to set up the police department they would set up their own police department. The sheriff was even in his jurisdiction. Cave chimps like yourself are pretty slow when it comes to simple schemes.
The truth will eventually come to the surface...and I will return to resurrect this thread.
You wouldnt know the truth if it walked up and shaved all the fur off your back and got rid of that wet dog smell you use as perfume.

The most notable thing about this story, other than the usual - white mob feeling they had the right to do this to a black family - who were these other people anyway, were they sworn law enforcement officers - is the inability of these individuals to self-correct when it was pointed out to them that they were at the wrong house.

Among the people demanding to enter the home was a person carrying an assault weapon and another with a shotgun, according to local reports.

A sheriff’s deputy in North Carolina is facing criminal charges after authorities said he led a group of armed people to the wrong home in a search for a missing girl.

New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David said Friday that Jordan Kita, who worked in the New Hanover Sheriff’s Office, led an armed group to the home of Dameon Shepard, a senior at Laney High School in Wilmington, on May 3, according to James W. Lea, a lawyer for Shepard’s family who is preparing a civil lawsuit.

Shepard, who is black, says the all-white group tried unsuccessfully to force its way into the family's Pender County home, about 20 miles north of Wilmington.

“Coming to the door like that with a mob of people with guns, what do we expect? What were their intentions?” Monica Shepard told WECT-TV. “What if he was the person they were looking for or what if I was not home? What would’ve happened? I don’t want to have that conversation. I don’t want him to be a statistic. It’s scary.”

Kita was looking for Lekayda Kempisty, a 15-year-old girl who was reported missing earlier that day. She was later found safe.

In its effort to find Lekayda, Kita’s group was searching for someone named Josiah who used to live next door.
A 15-year old girl called Lekayda, doubtless black, went missing and this black household did not want to help find her. That's sad, but then so is black America.

The cops training and quality of people they are hiring is not good. At least not as good as it used to be.
Cops literally look for people that have a innate desire to boss people around. If they are violently racist thats just an extra bonus in some parts of the country.
It's not like that here, Asslips. Us whites and blacks have been just hunky-dory for a couple hundred years, bitch. 'Round heanh, that is.
I could talk to a black friend right in front of you and you might could catch 2 words of what we said and would have no clue, you ain't from 'round heanh, boy.
Dis heanh da 813.

"Us whites and blacks have been just hunky-dory for a couple hundred years"

Long as dem darkies know dey place right?

Collusion?
No.
Like I told the black guy...the truth will surface.
The truth already came out you silly cave monkey. They went to the home of the wrong guy.

Thank for respecting the non-integrity of law enforcement, I suppose.
No. I knew I wasnt the type to hide behind a badge. Only pussies do that.
I'll give you that. I have several friends that are LEOS. People I grew up with. People I used to spend the night at their house when we were kids n stuff. Most made their choice because of their parents or it's what they wanted to do. I suppose we are the "Old School" now, though. There's a reason there's no report of when that asshole slammed me with 2 cuffs on and then let me go. My friends have known me for a long time. I even have family in the same dept. His report would go down in flames and he'd be fucked.

During the confrontation, Shepard repeatedly tried to point out to the group that they had the wrong house and that a yard sign
out front explicitly congratulated “Dameon” on his high school graduation, to no avail, Shepard told news outlets.

Well this is a rather exceptional story. Rather, as a counterbalance that with the disproportionally high poor black crime rate. I've seen way more crimes committed by poor blacks (some were obviously anti white hate crimes that where dismissed as "random crimes"). Everything has its merits, yes? Take off your filters before you answer.

A 15-year old girl called Lekayda, doubtless black, went missing and this black household did not want to help find her. That's sad, but then so is black America.
The blacks make their own bed. They cry racism constantly, yet commit the most violent crime per capita. Most of which is black on black crime. Yet they never want to work with law enforcement, and promote ostracism for those members of their community who do.
They continue to engage of this vicious cycle of poverty, stupidity, and victim hood. Repugnance is their motto, and failure their reward.

Dis heanh da 813.

"Us whites and blacks have been just hunky-dory for a couple hundred years"

Long as dem darkies know dey place right?
No, you stupid fuck! We're all equal here. Where the fuck did you grow up?
Half my friends that are LEOs are black, tard! Wtf is wrong with you?
We get along here, and have for a long time, you fucking retard!
I can go to the hood in the cut and BBQ all day tomorrow, they respect my skills, bitch!
Also half the place knows me and has for decades. Lots of good memories.
The other half may not know me, and 1/4 of them are white. I probably do not care to know them.

How did you get to be such a racist retard?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back