Armed 'mob' allegedly tried to enter black family's North Carolina home, white deputy charged

The most notable thing about this story, other than the usual - white mob feeling they had the right to do this to a black family - who were these other people anyway, were they sworn law enforcement officers - is the inability of these individuals to self-correct when it was pointed out to them that they were at the wrong house.

Among the people demanding to enter the home was a person carrying an assault weapon and another with a shotgun, according to local reports.

May 10, 2020, 8:27 AM PDT
By Kalhan Rosenblatt and Associated Press

A sheriff’s deputy in North Carolina is facing criminal charges after authorities said he led a group of armed people to the wrong home in a search for a missing girl.

New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David said Friday that Jordan Kita, who worked in the New Hanover Sheriff’s Office, led an armed group to the home of Dameon Shepard, a senior at Laney High School in Wilmington, on May 3, according to James W. Lea, a lawyer for Shepard’s family who is preparing a civil lawsuit.

Shepard, who is black, says the all-white group tried unsuccessfully to force its way into the family's Pender County home, about 20 miles north of Wilmington.

His mother, Monica Shepard, told the group they should leave, according to Lea.

“Coming to the door like that with a mob of people with guns, what do we expect? What were their intentions?” Monica Shepard told WECT-TV. “What if he was the person they were looking for or what if I was not home? What would’ve happened? I don’t want to have that conversation. I don’t want him to be a statistic. It’s scary.”

Kita was looking for Lekayda Kempisty, a 15-year-old girl who was reported missing earlier that day. She was later found safe.

In its effort to find Lekayda, Kita’s group was searching for someone named Josiah who used to live next door.
A 15-year old girl called Lekayda, doubtless black, went missing and this black household did not want to help find her. That's sad, but then so is black America.
Maybe..just perhaps..they did not care to be home invaded in the pursuit of that interest.
I can't say I blame them.
I blame them. If youre precious fucking privacy is more important to you than helping these people find a missing girl, your priorities arent straight. You will notice that they didnt enter the home. They merely asked. Only a total shithead would have denied them entry.
I disagree. Listen if cops come looking for "x" person whatever, in the middle of the night at my house?

No, you may not search my home. Maybe some of you people might learn something. Maybe.
Did I not tell you about the knife and my mom's car passenger seat, or no?
They could wreck everything you have "in search of", think on that for a minute, because that's reality.
China dishes in the cabinet and everything, oh! You gave them permission to search. You're fucked.
If you give them permission? They can break every dish you have in the house "In search of".
If I've seen "x" person, I may or not give police information. Depends on the situation.
They never did any real good stuff in my neighborhood anyhow.
Let a rapist loose that raped a 15 year old girl I was talking to the day before?
Let him loose, and he started raping hookers.
I think he got to 2 before the "local committee" took care of him.
2 was too much, but that motherfucker is done. He's shark food, and I ain't mad.
We take care of ours 'round heanh.
He raped a 15 year old sweet as pie black girl and 2 hookers. He ruined her and I am still mad about it.
Will not ever get over that. I thank the dudes that took care of that POS though, because the law did not.
If you wont help them stop another girl from being raped, then your priorities arent straight.
My people did, they're all gone now, but they damn sure did, good on 'em, too.

The rapist was definitely gone before they were. They made sure of that. Justice does come.
One way or another. I thanked most of them, too. Mighta missed 1. The police did nothing.
What exactly are you saying? I think you don't understand what I am.
Justice will come ay? That is how you rationalize not helping these people find a missing girl? Karma is going to make things right? Get the fuck out of here.
Those people had nothing to do with a missing girl, you STFU, you fucking retard.
No, LEOs had no right to uproot their house, fuck that.
Motherfucker you are so dense you don't even realize what I just posted.
Get help.
And yeah, justice always comes, bitch. Don't fuck up.
God Bless America.
If the LEOs don't getcha, there may be other people that will.

Last edited:
The most notable thing about this story, other than the usual - white mob feeling they had the right to do this to a black family - who were these other people anyway, were they sworn law enforcement officers - is the inability of these individuals to self-correct when it was pointed out to them that they were at the wrong house.

Among the people demanding to enter the home was a person carrying an assault weapon and another with a shotgun, according to local reports.

A sheriff’s deputy in North Carolina is facing criminal charges after authorities said he led a group of armed people to the wrong home in a search for a missing girl.

New Hanover County District Attorney Ben David said Friday that Jordan Kita, who worked in the New Hanover Sheriff’s Office, led an armed group to the home of Dameon Shepard, a senior at Laney High School in Wilmington, on May 3, according to James W. Lea, a lawyer for Shepard’s family who is preparing a civil lawsuit.

Shepard, who is black, says the all-white group tried unsuccessfully to force its way into the family's Pender County home, about 20 miles north of Wilmington.

“Coming to the door like that with a mob of people with guns, what do we expect? What were their intentions?” Monica Shepard told WECT-TV. “What if he was the person they were looking for or what if I was not home? What would’ve happened? I don’t want to have that conversation. I don’t want him to be a statistic. It’s scary.”

Kita was looking for Lekayda Kempisty, a 15-year-old girl who was reported missing earlier that day. She was later found safe.

In its effort to find Lekayda, Kita’s group was searching for someone named Josiah who used to live next door.
A 15-year old girl called Lekayda, doubtless black, went missing and this black household did not want to help find her. That's sad, but then so is black America.
Maybe..just perhaps..they did not care to be home invaded in the pursuit of that interest.
I blame them. If youre precious fucking privacy is more important to you than helping these people find a missing girl, your priorities arent straight. You will notice that they didnt enter the home. They merely asked. Only a total shithead would have denied them entry.
I disagree. Listen if cops come looking for "x" person whatever, in the middle of the night at my house?

No, you may not search my home. Maybe some of you people might learn something. Maybe.
They could wreck everything you have "in search of", think on that for a minute, because that's reality.
China dishes in the cabinet and everything, oh! You gave them permission to search. You're fucked.
If you give them permission? They can break every dish you have in the house "In search of".
If I've seen "x" person, I may or not give police information. Depends on the situation.
Let a rapist loose that raped a 15 year old girl I was talking to the day before?
2 was too much, but that motherfucker is done. He's shark food, and I ain't mad.
He raped a 15 year old sweet as pie black girl and 2 hookers. He ruined her and I am still mad about it.
Will not ever get over that. I thank the dudes that took care of that POS though, because the law did not.
If you wont help them stop another girl from being raped, then your priorities arent straight.

The rapist was definitely gone before they were. They made sure of that. Justice does come.
One way or another. I thanked most of them, too. Mighta missed 1. The police did nothing.
Justice will come ay? That is how you rationalize not helping these people find a missing girl? Karma is going to make things right? Get the fuck out of here.
Those people had nothing to do with a missing girl, you STFU, you fucking retard.
Get help.
God Bless America.
You have to be a world class moron to believe in fairy tale nonsense like "karma". You need to get your priorities straight.

During the confrontation, Shepard repeatedly tried to point out to the group that they had the wrong house and that a yard sign
out front explicitly congratulated “Dameon” on his high school graduation, to no avail, Shepard told news outlets.

Armed 'mob' allegedly tried to enter black family's North Carolina home, white deputy charged
That kid got lucky. In an alternate timeline, Trump supporting media is looking into his background and making the argument that he deserved to die.
Ahhhh...the massive amount of black on white crime that is never ever reported. But the people leaving areas for safety tells you the real truth. And many of them are Progs.

Get help.
God Bless America.
You have to be a world class moron to believe in fairy tale nonsense like "karma". You need to get your priorities straight.
Keep your retarded ass outta Florida or you may have a bad time.

God's laws still reign here.
Just sayin'.
We take care of our own. Nobody deserves to have their rights violated.
Nobody, no matter what color their skin is.
If you screw around here? You will be dealt with. Homie ain't playin' that.

Last edited:

Get help.
God Bless America.

Just sayin'.
You are dumb as shit. Now that youve revealed your true colors, i am no longer surprised that you dont care about missing girls.

This is exactly why every Black family needs to be armed with a 12 gauge and several 9mm within easy reach of the door.
What black family?
Aren’t most blacks already armed with firearms deemed illegal in their democrat slums?
Every Black family.
Some of my homies from the hood are indeed strapped with illegal arms. I aint mad at em.

Get help.
God Bless America.

Just sayin'.
You are dumb as shit. Now that youve revealed your true colors, i am no longer surprised that you dont care about missing girls.
You're trying really really really hard to hang that "He don't care about missing girls" label on him..... way harder than any reasonable person who wasn't pursuing an agenda would, IMO.

Why is that?
What are you pissed at him for, he fuck your wife or something?

Get help.
God Bless America.

Just sayin'.
Like you do? Get fucking real! I care about an American family's rights getting violated.
You do not care about any missing girl that's black.

This is exactly why every Black family needs to be armed with a 12 gauge and several 9mm within easy reach of the door.
What black family?
Aren’t most blacks already armed with firearms deemed illegal in their democrat slums?
Every Black family.
Some of my homies from the hood are indeed strapped with illegal arms. I aint mad at em.
There’s an actual black family? I thought it was a bunch of feral children with a common mother.

What black family?
Every Black family.
Why is it illegal? All Americans should have the right to defend themselves.
God I hate you sometimes, Asslips, but black people have a 2nd amendment right, too.
All Americans have a right to defend their homes.

Last edited:

Get help.
God Bless America.

Just sayin'.
You're trying really really really hard to hang that "He don't care about missing girls" label on him..... way harder than any reasonable person who wasn't pursuing an agenda would, IMO.

Why is that?
What are you pissed at him for, he fuck your wife or something?
Damn sure ain't nothing like that. Strict policy of not doing that without permission.
I think he's mad because I support some black American's rights, idk. :dunno:
Whatever it is, he's pissing me off!

Last edited:

Get help.
God Bless America.

Just sayin'.
What are my "true colors" exactly? :uhh:
You fucktard?

I'm an anti "douchebag"-ist, k?

What black family?
Every Black family.
There’s an actual black family? I thought it was a bunch of feral children with a common mother.
Well I did warn you to stop trying to think once I found out it gave you migraines and a queasy stomach.

What black family?
Every Black family.
Why is it illegal? All Americans should have the right to defend themselves.
God I hate you sometimes, Asslips, but black people have a 2nd amendment right, too.
All Americans have a right to defend their homes.
I wont divulge to you why they are illegal. I dont believe in rights. I just do what I gotta do to survive. If the law allows it then thats a bonus. You shouldnt hate me. Its a waste of time.

Get help.
God Bless America.

Just sayin'.
Like you do? Get fucking real! I care about an American family's rights getting violated.
No ones rights were violated, dumbass. They never entered because shitheads like you didnt care about missing girls.

Get help.
God Bless America.

Just sayin'.
No ones rights were violated, dumbass. They never entered because shitheads like you didnt care about missing girls.
They never entered because those Black Americans had rights, and were wholly unrelated with said missing girl. Wtf?! No, they didn't need the "law" rummaging through their house in the middle of the night when the involved house was next door, dipshit.
Ask me why I'm hoping your next door neighbor is a drug dealer and the LEOs come knocking soon with a mistaken address. Oh! that's terrible of me.
Hopefully all previous posts get buried. You are one clueless motherfucker, I'll tell you that. You will never get any inkling of respect from me from this day forth. Ever.

Last edited:

Get help.
God Bless America.

Just sayin'.
They never entered because those Black Americans had rights, and were wholly unrelated with said missing girl. Wtf?! No, they didn't need the "law" rummaging through their house in the middle of the night when the involved house was next door, dipshit.
So like i said, no ones rights were violated. All that happened was, some shitheads like you hampered their search.

Their home was not invaded. The "mob" was turned back per the article. Why would you not just show that the girl wasn't in there? This is a child we're talking about. Then join the posse to try to find her.
And become a defendant in the lawsuit and possibly arrested?
So that BLM shit is just bullshit. If blacks don't give a rat's ass about a black child, should others?
Because there is a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things. Showing up armed at someone's house demanding they produce someone who is not there or allow a search is 100% the wrong way to go about getting someone's cooperation. Especially if you're at the WRONG residence.

We already know your opinion on Black Lives Matter and this incident does nothing to further your cause.

During the confrontation, Shepard repeatedly tried to point out to the group that they had the wrong house and that a yard sign
out front explicitly congratulated “Dameon” on his high school graduation, to no avail, Shepard told news outlets.

They were trying to find a missing girl. The shocking part of this story isnt some people wanting to look inside. The shocking part is these assholes didnt let them. What kind of cold mother fuckers wouldnt assist them in their search? Let them in quickly so they can move on and check other homes.
Why on earth would you allow people who you don't know into your home to conduct a search unless they were law enforcement officers with a valid search warrant? And they're armed?

Police Officer: "Someone tied you up at gunpoint and made off with several of your valuables and all of the cash you had in the house? How did they get in?
Godboy: "I let them in"

Forum List

Back