Arkansas Rape Victim (Put on Trial by Hillary Instead of the Criminal) Goes Public

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Finally, this shoe has dropped. What changed her mind, I have no idea, but maybe it was she got sick of seeing the media play the Democratic Party's propaganda machine?

Hilary suppressed evidence, put the 12 year old victim on trial, and then slandered the girl accusing her of having fantasies about being raped by adult men.

That is the slime ball Hillary Clinton is, and the fraud.

Child rape victim won't forgive Hillary Clinton for defending rapist

Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty
  • 'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas
  • Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
  • The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
  • The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
  • Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
  • Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
  • The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s
HillaryRapeCase_zpsckkj9zb3.jpg

I wonder why the media isn't running her story 24/7?

Oh wait, it's breaking news, Trump sneezed!

My question is, if the authority people have enough to bust this word that I can't say of a woman, how much longer are they going to drag their feet in doing so?

God bless you and that girl always!!!

Holly

I'm no fan of Clinton. She's a gun grabbing, pro-Islamic traitor, as far as I'm concerned. However, as any half-assed intelligent individual will know, all criminals, no matter how despicable, are entitled to a lawyer. Her job as the criminal defense attorney is to find some way to get her client acquitted of the crime, or the charges or time to be served, as minimal as possible. In so doing, she must attack the evidence as well as the witnesses or victims credibility.
If criminals having defense attorneys is upsetting, push for changes to the Constitution whereby you're not entitled to an attorney if accused of a crime.

Forum List

Back