Trump supporter attacked and beaten with crowbar by hilary supporter brown shirt

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...another attack on a supporter of Trump........the left cannot handle dissent.......it will be violently attacked.....

New Jersey Man Beaten with Crowbar for Wearing Trump T-Shirt

n elderly New Jersey man was reportedly beaten in a restaurant parking lot merely because he was wearing a Donald Trump T-Shirt, police say.
Police in Bloomfield, New Jersey, say that on August 3, a 62-year-old man was attacked in a parking lot of a Friendly’s restaurant after being harassed by an unknown assailant, simply for wearing a Trump shirt.

The victim told police that a man in a compact car first began yelling at him from the street and then began to follow him in the vehicle. Soon, the suspect stopped his car, jumped out, and began to harass the man as he continued toward the restaurant.

“The motorist inquired why (the man) was wearing the shirt, directing profanities at him,” Bloomfield Police spokesman Ralph Marotti told the media. “The (victim) continued to walk away as (the) motorist followed him.”

The attacker set upon the elderly victim with a crowbar, delivering blows to his arms, torso, and legs, a police report says. The victim was treated at the scene.

Violent Lefty or a Liberal Pansy? Which one will it be today for the OP?
You're a piece of shit for defending this.

Oh but everyday is Conservative Victim day. Look at you! Doing your best to smear and accuse but I'm not bothered by goofballs like yourself
You're also not bothered by Democrat violence against Trump supporters. That's what makes you a piece of shit.

You dont know what bothers me and since you dont define me I'm immune to your constant accusations shit for brains

Oh but everyday is Conservative Victim day. Look at you! Doing your best to smear and accuse but I'm not bothered by goofballs like yourself
You're also not bothered by Democrat violence against Trump supporters. That's what makes you a piece of shit.

You dont know what bothers me and since you dont define me I'm immune to your constant accusations shit for brains
Yes I do know what bothers you. This doesn't. You never speak out against Democrat violence. You aren't inscrutable, you're just an ass.

We all know you are a scum libtard, therefore lowlife.

\Unaffected

\Unaffected
Interpretation; brainless.

Forum List

Back