Arkansas Elementary Teacher Totally Owns Kindergartener By Making Him Clean Toilet With Bare Hands

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Elementary school teacher Karla Lasiter made a 5 YEAR-OLD student clean feces out of the toilet last Friday with his bare hands. Ashley Murry said she was horrified when her 5-year-old told her what happened at school. Ashley’s son is a kindergartener at Crystal Hill Elementary School. You want a child to put their hand in there physically and clean out the commode- no no no no no. He’s not a janitor, he’s not a custodian, he’s not maintenance, no, not at all,” [said Mrs. Murry]. “She got on the phone with me and she said she didn’t have an explanation, she just knew she was wrong. But she stated to the principal that she was trying to teach how not to stop up the toilet,” said Ashley."

Seems like the child used too much toilet tissue and it clogged up the toilet; so this nice kind teacher decided to teach him a lesson and make him clean out the feces and tissue with his bare hands; like I am sure most parents taught their kids during potty training. Seems like this kid wasn't properly taught this by his mother -- but then here comes the cancel police to make a big deal about it...and now they want this teacher to be suspended or even terminated??

In related news; many other parents who read this story are amazed by how this story didn't up being
"parent whoops teacher's ass for forcing her 5-yr old child to clean out a dirty toilet with his bare hands" -- guess the mother of this child must be one of those really restrained and kind people....

My oldest kids was preschool staying at the Helen R. Walton childcare center for wayward Wal Mart employees and I went too pick him up one day and his diaper was full of crap. I was paying forty dollars a week for this(1987)?

I do not blame this child's mother. I don't care what the teacher's intention was. Anyone who ends up cleaning any public toilet should at least be wearing gloves and in my opinion, a child should be so far down the list of those who get stuck with such a responsibility that they would never be reached.

God bless you and the lady and her child always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back