Arizona woman testifies she witnessed votes for Trump being tallied for Biden

They're not going to. They wouldn't in Pennsylvania or Michigan, and they're not going to here. Because it's wrong.
Rigging an election and getting caught isn't wrong ?
You will stir up the natives to riot now...."Trump stole the election!!"

Cowards and fascists.
The election wasn't rigged. No one's been caught because it didn't happen.

The left aren't fascists.
wow wrong three times in a row, stop denying reality

They're not going to. They wouldn't in Pennsylvania or Michigan, and they're not going to here. Because it's wrong.
Rigging an election and getting caught isn't wrong ?
You will stir up the natives to riot now...."Trump stole the election!!"

Cowards and fascists.
The election wasn't rigged. No one's been caught because it didn't happen.

The left aren't fascists.
You need to stat a comedy club.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

wow wrong three times in a row, stop denying reality
Gets her news from WaPo, NY Times, ABC, CNN, MSDNC and now Fox even ( since they sold out to Disney Corp) The typical brainwashed Amercan 'liberal'. ( so-called liberal actually -- true liberals are usually at least honest) Today's Trump-haters are just zombies at this point.

Yeah, let's just make shit up about people if it fits your narrative. Kind of like all this election fraud hoax.

No evidence ? That's gonna be fun to try to prove.

Maricopa County GOP chairwoman Linda Brickman on Nov. 30 testified before members of the Arizona State Legislature that she personally observed votes for President Donald Trump being tallied as votes for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden when input into Dominion machines.

Brickman, the GOP head of one of the country’s largest counties and a veteran county elections worker, submitted her testimony in a sworn affidavit under penalty of perjury. She testified that she and her Democratic partner witnessed “more than once” Trump votes default and shift to Biden when they were entering votes into Dominion machines from ballots that couldn’t be read by machines.

She alleged that she was later threatened by election supervisors at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC) for speaking out about what she had witnessed.

“I observed, with my Democratic partner, the preparation of a new ballot, since the original one was soiled, or wouldn’t go through the tabulators. I read her a Trump Republican ballot, and as soon as she entered it into the system, the ballot defaulted on the screen to a Biden Democratic ballot,” Brickman told GOP Arizona State legislators on Monday.

snip

“Many people were threatened,” Brickman told the hearing. “They were told that their voices would be suppressed, they would have to leave the room and not work there again. I’m here because I think this is our duty to speak the truth.”

Arizona certified the vote yesterday.
She's a day late and a dollar short. If they threatened to kick her out, it was no doubt because she was being obnoxious and interfering with their work. There were complaints of many Republican "observers" questioning every ballot to stymie the process.

You say that because you hate the values upon which this country was built and are only interested in the instillation of your Stalinist system of government

Those of us who believe in our way of life would rather see the truth come out.
The truth is in front of you, and no one is installing a Stalinist government. Wake up and smell the coffee. Trump lost because Trump sucks.

No. He appears to have lost because of the fraudulent Dems. Kinda funny how this Chines virus landed in America on an election year. Also kinda funny there are thousands of sworn affidavits out there from both Rep and Dem watchers. One of the Dem watchers said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. . Also funny Texas investigated Dominion which was prone to glitches and decided not to use them. To bad the other States didn't do the same.

Oh and lets not forget Dominion took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch.

Loads of evidence of a fraudulent election out there.

Yeah, let's just make shit up about people if it fits your narrative. Kind of like all this election fraud hoax.
So, all these people in all sorts of states who are all signing affidavits that all reflect the same behavior are just making it up, and this despite the fact they do not know one another?

You have a pathological need to control others which is reflected in your political views. These actions by the Democrat party are all about taking control and limiting what people are allowed to do, so OF COURSE you are down with that.[/QUOTE]

So did this:
Legislators can override the governor

They can't retroactively change, or just disregard, their current laws to defy the will of voters. State election laws and regulations must be established and in place prior to Election Day.

No evidence ? That's gonna be fun to try to prove.

Maricopa County GOP chairwoman Linda Brickman on Nov. 30 testified before members of the Arizona State Legislature that she personally observed votes for President Donald Trump being tallied as votes for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden when input into Dominion machines.

Brickman, the GOP head of one of the country’s largest counties and a veteran county elections worker, submitted her testimony in a sworn affidavit under penalty of perjury. She testified that she and her Democratic partner witnessed “more than once” Trump votes default and shift to Biden when they were entering votes into Dominion machines from ballots that couldn’t be read by machines.

She alleged that she was later threatened by election supervisors at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC) for speaking out about what she had witnessed.

“I observed, with my Democratic partner, the preparation of a new ballot, since the original one was soiled, or wouldn’t go through the tabulators. I read her a Trump Republican ballot, and as soon as she entered it into the system, the ballot defaulted on the screen to a Biden Democratic ballot,” Brickman told GOP Arizona State legislators on Monday.

snip

“Many people were threatened,” Brickman told the hearing. “They were told that their voices would be suppressed, they would have to leave the room and not work there again. I’m here because I think this is our duty to speak the truth.”

That is what she says. One person doezs not make anything true. Workers deny it and end of story.

Forum List

Back