Arizona House Passes bill to prevent the state from recognizing obama EOs and Bureaucratic edicts...

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
I tell ya I just LOVE watching Americans do great things... As the title suggests, the Arizona Legislature rejects obama in WRITING.

"This afternoon, the Arizona House approved House Bill 2368, declaring that henceforth the sovereign state of Arizona will not enforce any executive orders issued by the president of the United States or any policy directives from the Department of Justice unless they are affirmed by Congress and signed into law."

Oh just secede already Arizona Legislature

• Banned
Arizona, ahead of the pack in utter stupidity. I guess they really enjoying paying lawyers with taxpayer funds...

Lawyers?

My guess is that Arizona has figured that that the Judiciary has no enforcement arm... What you're watching is the beginning of the end of the Leftist cult.

Arizona, ahead of the pack in utter stupidity. I guess they really enjoying paying lawyers with taxpayer funds...

Lawyers?

My guess is that Arizona has figured that that the Judiciary has no enforcement arm... What you're watching is the beginning of the end of the Leftist cult.
Not only do you live in a fantasy-world, it's untethered. AZ has been shut down time and again.

Yo, like Obama does?

"GTP"
... Moron...

ROFLMNAO! I just ADORE the sweeter ironies.
Insane doesn't know it's insane, and stupid doesn't know it's stupid. That is the truth, you'll never accept.

So you're telling us that you're totally unaware of your intellectual limitations?

Well that explains the obtuse tendencies and the seeming acceptance of chronic humiliation.

I accept that. But in fairness to me, I have noted your consistent presentations of delusion MANY TIMES!

Congrats!

And with that said, your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Yo, like Obama does?

"GTP"
... Moron...

Insane doesn't know it's insane, and stupid doesn't know it's stupid. That is the truth, you'll never accept.

So you're telling us that you're totally unaware of your intellectual limitations?

Well that explains the obtuse tendencies and the seeming acceptance of chronic humiliation.

I accept that. But in fairness to me, I have noted your consistent presentations of delusion MANY TIMES!

Congrats!

Insane moron #2...

Yo, like Obama does?

"GTP"
... Moron...

Congrats!

Insane moron #2...

OH! the all too common Ironic Re-concession... how positively sweet.

Noted and accepted.

Yo, like Obama does?

"GTP"
... Moron...

Congrats!

Insane moron #2...
Yo, were you born stupid? Or did your momma slap you silly?

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

WE have parties to raise funds to buy buses to export ILLEGALS.
Yeah, we spend money, a LOT of money but hey IT'S WORTH EVERY DIME!
Go for it. Just remember, for six decades the border wasn't closed, and there's a reason for that. Now, what is it?

WE have parties to raise funds to buy buses to export ILLEGALS.
Yeah, we spend money, a LOT of money but hey IT'S WORTH EVERY DIME!
Go for it. Just remember, for six decades the border wasn't closed, and there's a reason for that. Now, what is it?
1, Because democrats want to turn them into welfare sucking parasites.
2, We ARE at war with islam.
3, Job ONE of a president is to secure our borders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back