Valerie Jarrett behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Now WHY would she do this?..... Perhaps..... Heir apparent to the throne!

BACZnTL.jpg

NY Post ^
Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal By Edward Klein It’s the vast left-wing conspiracy. Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett leaked to the press details of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail address during her time as secretary of state, sources tell me. But she did so through people outside the administration, so the story couldn’t be traced to her or the White House. In addition, at Jarrett’s behest, the State Department was ordered to launch a series of investigations into Hillary’s conduct at Foggy Bottom, including the use of her expense account, the disbursement of funds,...

How many times does Ed Klein need to be proved a fraud before you guys stop believing him? Don't you feel embarrassed?

It's like some twisted abusive relationship shit.

Now WHY would she do this?..... Perhaps..... Heir apparent to the throne!

BACZnTL.jpg

NY Post ^
Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal By Edward Klein It’s the vast left-wing conspiracy. Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett leaked to the press details of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail address during her time as secretary of state, sources tell me. But she did so through people outside the administration, so the story couldn’t be traced to her or the White House. In addition, at Jarrett’s behest, the State Department was ordered to launch a series of investigations into Hillary’s conduct at Foggy Bottom, including the use of her expense account, the disbursement of funds,...

Makes sense...

The Clinton gang won't take this without a fight. They will strike back.

The obama gang and the Clinton gang gave always hated one another.

A person has to admit, at face value, it looks like a silly conspiracy theory.

However...the fact that the NYT and the Wapo are riding the story over multiple days is impossible to ignore. The fat is in some ones fire.

How many times does Ed Klein need to be proved a fraud before you guys stop believing him? Don't you feel embarrassed?

ROFLMNAO!

So, who to believe, Ed Klein or those who tried to frame innocent US Citizens for selling firearms to Mexican drug cartels?

Klein or those who abused the power of Executive Branch to prevent Americans from organizing effective political opposition?

Ed Klein or those who 'advised' the US Public that A YOUTUBE VIDEO CAUSED RIOTS that resulted in the deaths of Four US Citizens and serious injury to dozens more?

Ed Klein or the one's who told us: "If you like your plan you can keep your plan"?

It's not much of a decision really.

I mean, after all, you're the one that said it best, when ya said:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

their source knows that they only have to reinforce their rw hate so they tailor their *cough* "stories" to achieve that goal

Now subversives, please disprove this awful meme.... I'm NEVER SURE anymore you morons have made so many found less accusations about what I post, I feel you are ENTITLED to show I'm wrong!

4a8c9393efdbb2f00802f0ae51e6e7d3.jpg

Now subversives, please disprove this awful meme.... I'm NEVER SURE anymore you morons have made so many found less accusations about what I post, I feel you are ENTITLED to show I'm wrong!

4a8c9393efdbb2f00802f0ae51e6e7d3.jpg

Hussein Obama surrounds himself with the worst type of Islamist...like the Iranian Advisor Valerie Jarrett ...and Americans have to pay her salary???

sick and so wrong! what a bastard of a President

ROFLMNAO!

So, who to believe, Ed Klein or those who tried to frame innocent US Citizens for selling firearms to Mexican drug cartels?

Klein or those who abused the power of Executive Branch to prevent Americans from organizing effective political opposition?

Ed Klein or those who 'advised' the US Public that A YOUTUBE VIDEO CAUSED RIOTS that resulted in the deaths of Four US Citizens and serious injury to dozens more?

Ed Klein or the one's who told us: "If you like your plan you can keep your plan"?

It's not much of a decision really.

I mean, after all, you're the one that said it best, when ya said:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

I think it's pretty funny that you think saying "OBAMA SUX" over and over again somehow makes Ed Klein more legitimate.

Even Rush Limbaugh thinks Ed Klein is full of shit.

The Clintons allowed the negro to roll over them in 2008 with the promise of support from that bunch in 2016, but Hillary and Bill are about to find out that the devil they made a deal with is turning on them and there's nothing they can do about it. Hillary is toast. Oh sure, she'll fight but it will all be in vain.

Forum List

Back