BREAKING: Missouri House Committee Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood

That was my thought as well, I was just pondering if there was some loophole they could use since the woman was pregnant and now is not
Not in this country. In another thread it has been pointed out there are some nations that do this.

Non of them are prosperous or free though. Of course, all of the nations that have not passed legal abortion are not prosperous or free. Perhaps those advocating for illegal abortion should consider that reality...

Actual Topic:

Border sheriffs slam Biden admin's covert transports of criminal illegal immigrants: 'Willful neglect'​

Border sheriffs are slamming the Biden administration over reports of "secret flights" of illegal immigrants being conducted by government contractors, calling it "government-sanctioned human trafficking."

Fox News reported this week that Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations have been turned into an "unofficial travel coordination agency," and agents are made to coordinate travel for some illegal immigrants with criminal records.

An ICE source told Fox News Digital that the agency is now releasing migrants with misdemeanor crimes such as assault, DUI, drug possession and illegal re-entry, and only withholding those with serious felonies.

Additionally, Fox News footage from Sunday showed several federally contracted buses dropping off dozens of mostly male migrants at a parking garage in Brownsville, Texas, after crossing the border with a cartel smuggler. The migrants also said they were flying to destinations including Miami, Houston and Atlanta.

The pro-life Republican legislature has advanced several bills already this January to protect children, born and unborn, including one to defund the billion-dollar abortion chain Planned Parenthood of tax dollars and another to create nurseries in women’s prisons to help mothers choose life for their babies.

Both bills passed committee votes in the state House this week.

State House Bill 1854, sponsored by state Rep. Nick Schroer, R-O’Fallon, would strip tax dollars from the largest abortion chain in the nation. Planned Parenthood reports billion-dollar revenues while aborting more than 350,000 unborn babies a year.

On Thursday, the House Committee on Government Oversight approved the bill in a party-line vote, Newstalk KZRG reports. It now moves to a second committee for consideration.

The legislation would disqualify abortion groups and their affiliates from receiving state Medicaid funds through the state Department of Health and Senior Services. The bill also would disqualify entities from the taxpayer-funded program if there is a “conviction of crimes related to fraud and patient care” or if they show “patterns of discrimination,” according to the bill summary.

View attachment 593471

1643720524147.png

No, that is not the topic of this thread.

I made an error. Unlike you I admit when I am wrong.

Actual Topic:

The pro-life Republican legislature has advanced several bills already this January to protect children, born and unborn, including one to defund the billion-dollar abortion chain Planned Parenthood of tax dollars and another to create nurseries in women’s prisons to help mothers choose life for their babies.

Both bills passed committee votes in the state House this week.

State House Bill 1854, sponsored by state Rep. Nick Schroer, R-O’Fallon, would strip tax dollars from the largest abortion chain in the nation. Planned Parenthood reports billion-dollar revenues while aborting more than 350,000 unborn babies a year.

On Thursday, the House Committee on Government Oversight approved the bill in a party-line vote, Newstalk KZRG reports. It now moves to a second committee for consideration.

The legislation would disqualify abortion groups and their affiliates from receiving state Medicaid funds through the state Department of Health and Senior Services. The bill also would disqualify entities from the taxpayer-funded program if there is a “conviction of crimes related to fraud and patient care” or if they show “patterns of discrimination,” according to the bill summary.

View attachment 593471

PP does do abortions, but not all PP clinics do abortions and PP doesn't just do abortions....Didn't you know that?
the evidence suggest that the majority of PP offices do mostly abortions. Anyone can provide brochures on what services are offered, but the actual work performed in said offices is mostly aborting babies. Again, you think some Volkan/clingon/Jedi mind meld can change these facts. .

What is in the womb is not a human by any measure.

It is a human by every measure. The only possible offspring of two humans is another human.

Not sure if you have any children or not, but we have two. From the moment I knew my wife was pregnant they were my children and there is no point in time where I did not consider them humans.

I tend not to call anyone in the abortion debate an unscientific idiot. Science can answer only so much when it comes to abortion.
What makes abortion debate libs who deny science any better than libs who have a phobia against CO2?

What makes abortion debate libs who deny science any better than libs who have a phobia against CO2?

two separate discussions, one is purely science the other involves other than just science.

Science can answer only so much when it comes to abortion.
Meaning science does not know that unborn babies have human DNA?

that would require a pretty dumb scientist

my guess is that science knows but unscientific idiot deniers on the left may not

Both are deeply emotional issues for both sides.
I think emotion is s positive thing when the issue is life or death for unborn babies

but the death of the earth as we know it?

libs are letting emotion and unreasonable fear cloud their judgement

but the death of the earth as we know it?

libs are letting emotion and unreasonable fear cloud their judgement

And you let unreasonable partisanship cloud your judgement, is that somehow better?

Forum List

Back