Texas Bill Opens Up Loophole on Biden: The Border Wall Might Get Built After All

As I have always said all along: If you just come here legally, and abide to our laws...I welcome you! But if you are just going to come here illegally, and not abide by our laws of the land, you should not even be here. When you come across our borders, it's an invasion to our privacies, and being arrogant (talking about these cartels and sex traffickers who bring them here), and we do not have to accept that. This is not your land! You cannot just barge right in here as you all please!

These sex traffickers and cartels who bring them here don't care the least to what happens to these folks they bring (or help bring). As long as they get their money, and if they are lucky, these folks are still alive. Most of these folks are killed before they even make it to the border - by these hardcore no-lifers.

View attachment 467098

I agree. If someone comes through the system and becomes a legal citizen then you're welcome. If not then you're an illegal and you need to be sent back home until you can, or you'll be sent back home.

If you work, pay your taxes, learn English, obey the law, be atleast somewhat considerate to others, and are willing to conform (do your thing in private or with others like you still) to our society then you're welcome. The biggest being conform to our society, you came to our country, we didn't come to yours. If you can't do those things then you need to go back home, or you'll be sent home.

Too many people are just allowed to act like america is some shitty abandoned building they can just walk into and squat in and be shitty people with squatters rights.

Either be a citizen and be a part of our society or get the fuck out.

Texas Bill Opens Up Loophole on Biden: The Border Wall Might Get Built After All
Texas Bill Opens Up Loophole on Biden: The Border Wall Might Get Built After All (westernjournal.com)
12 Mar 2021 ~~ By Jack Cowhick

This bill could be the key to securing the southern border.
Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton filed a bill in the Texas House of Representatives on March 4 aimed at creating a fund to pay for “border security enhancement projects.” As an Op-Ed from The Blaze’s Daniel Horowitz explained, it could even lead to the construction of the border wall in certain states.
Slaton’s bill would use state funds to complete the border wall in Texas and would require the governor to seek reimbursement from the federal government. In short, if the bill passes in the Texas legislature, the state would be able to construct a border wall system along its southern border using money from the Biden administration.
The bill would also strengthen Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s existing push for border security, reinforcing “Operation Lone Star” which launched this week and deployed National Guard and Border Patrol agents to protect the southern border against incoming drug cartels.
Both moves for security on the border are being made in response to the Biden administration’s actions so far. President Joe Biden halted construction of the border wall the day he took office, declaring a pause on “work on each construction project on the southern border wall.”

Comment:
If the State of Texas is able to pull this off, New Mexico and Arizona will follow through, that would leave California to handle the influx of illegal aliens, drug smuggling and human trafficking.
I don't think the Governor of CA whomever that may be after the coming recall will like that and may alos follow suit.
It's my belief that Biden and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left will not be able to legally stop a sovereign state of the union from protecting it's borders.
Meanwhile I’m sure that a Federal Judge legilating from the bench somewhere will grant a permanent injunction against Texas’s building of a border wall on the grounds that defending/securing the border is a Federal matter and that states have absolutely no say in the matter.

Yep. When it comes to crazy politicians, We're number ONE!!!. What kind of idiot thinks they can pass a state law that is binding on the federal government?

~~~~~~
Texas is a sovereign state they also have a Constitution as all states have and can make their own laws that follow the Constitution.

"The border states that are being directly invaded by illegal immigrants — Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico — may constitutionally deal with the invasion themselves, at least as it relates to attempting to stop the flow across their own borders. And there is nothing President Obama/Biden or those in Washington can do to stop any of these states, if they are determined to act".

The Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution invalidates (preempts) state laws that interfere with or are contrary to federal law (Article VI, Cl. 2). With respect to immigration-related matters, the U.S. Supreme Court has held that:

the regulation of aliens is so intimately blended and intertwined with responsibilities of the national government that where it acts, and the state also acts on the same subject, the act of Congress or treaty is supreme; and the law of the state, though enacted in the exercise of powers not controverted, must yield to it. And where the federal government, in the exercise of its superior authority in this field, has enacted a complete scheme of regulation….states cannot, inconsistently with the purpose of Congress, conflict or interfere with, curtail or complement, the federal law, or enforce additional or auxiliary regulations.

(Hines v. Davidowitz, 312 U.S. 52 (1941)).

Preemption can be express (i.e., stated in statute) or implied from a federal statutory scheme. Examples of implied preemption include state or local actions (1) in areas in which Congress intended to completely occupy the regulatory field or (2) that conflict with the federal scheme (De Canas v. Bica, 424 U.S. 351 (1976)).

. . . but here is the thing. . .

The left is the same as the right, the federal bureaucracy is all the same.

And the DNC lied to you dopes, they never had any intention of changing policy.

I already posted a thread on this a while ago.

You folks are so caught up in your partisan politics, you actually believe there is a difference. Trump? Biden? IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!

Biden's administration has pretty much been treating the illegals coming across, the same as Trump. . . and the sub-contractors have STILL been getting money to continue construction, it is a whole industry that relies on patronage.

The Border Crisis is Forever​

And now this from the post. .

Biden pledged to stop building the wall. But he just won the right to seize a Texas family’s land for it.​

Stop letting the media and the establishment yank you folks around.

Well, no. Biden did agree to build back the levees that were torn down to build trump's silly wall but work on the wall has stopped.

Several other states also have a border with Mexico and they would also need to act. And yeah, the Biden-Harris Junta will judge-shop to prevent this.

This:

Abbott should sell tags for illegals. Maybe even have a lottery. Hunters from all over the states could come and bag a few. I suspect the border would quickly become a quieter place.

Abbott should sell tags for illegals. Maybe even have a lottery. Hunters from all over the states could come and bag a few. I suspect the border would quickly become a quieter place.

The late, great, Bob Grant suggested land mines along the border.

Texas Bill Opens Up Loophole on Biden: The Border Wall Might Get Built After All (westernjournal.com)
12 Mar 2021 ~~ By Jack Cowhick

This bill could be the key to securing the southern border.
Texas state Rep. Bryan Slaton filed a bill in the Texas House of Representatives on March 4 aimed at creating a fund to pay for “border security enhancement projects.” As an Op-Ed from The Blaze’s Daniel Horowitz explained, it could even lead to the construction of the border wall in certain states.
Slaton’s bill would use state funds to complete the border wall in Texas and would require the governor to seek reimbursement from the federal government. In short, if the bill passes in the Texas legislature, the state would be able to construct a border wall system along its southern border using money from the Biden administration.
The bill would also strengthen Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s existing push for border security, reinforcing “Operation Lone Star” which launched this week and deployed National Guard and Border Patrol agents to protect the southern border against incoming drug cartels.
Both moves for security on the border are being made in response to the Biden administration’s actions so far. President Joe Biden halted construction of the border wall the day he took office, declaring a pause on “work on each construction project on the southern border wall.”

Comment:
If the State of Texas is able to pull this off, New Mexico and Arizona will follow through, that would leave California to handle the influx of illegal aliens, drug smuggling and human trafficking.
I don't think the Governor of CA whomever that may be after the coming recall will like that and may alos follow suit.
It's my belief that Biden and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left will not be able to legally stop a sovereign state of the union from protecting it's borders.
Meanwhile I’m sure that a Federal Judge legilating from the bench somewhere will grant a permanent injunction against Texas’s building of a border wall on the grounds that defending/securing the border is a Federal matter and that states have absolutely no say in the matter.
This wouldn't be necessary if they ended welfare and other freebies for illegals and their families--------along with deporting them and their offspring.

Forum List

Back