North Texas State Rep files bill to dissolve the City of Austin.

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
And now for something completely different!
North Texas State Rep files bill to dissolve the City of Austin. Let's do this!

AUSTIN, Texas (KTRK) -- Texas lawmakers started filing bills ahead of the upcoming legislative session this week, and if one of those bills passes, it might dissolve one major city.

The bill, proposed by Republican lawmaker Jared Patterson, would get rid of the city of Austin.

If the bill gets passed, it would turn the city into the "district of Austin," meaning the local government would report any new actions directly to Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick and Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan.

In a tweet sent out from Patterson's verified account, he proposed the bill because Austin officials failed the city, citing high crime and taxes.

Patterson believes that with this change, they can bring down taxes.

"I filed HB 714 & HJR 50 to create the district of Austin to give the elected representatives of the state of Texas an opportunity to better manage a capitol district, reduce taxes, enforce our laws, and defend Texas values." Patterson's tweet read.

And now for something completely different!
North Texas State Rep files bill to dissolve the City of Austin. Let's do this!

Works for me.

The Chitty of Autism has way too much influence in the state. For the capital of a state like TX to be governed by mouth breathing queers and lunatics is an embarrassment. Urban areas should not be able to influence areas outside their borders.

OIP.OPj7wLRAfaU21KIpyU8iOwHaMf

Works for me.

The Chitty of Autism has way too much influence in the state. For the capital of a state like TX to be governed by mouth breathing queers and lunatics is an embarrassment. Urban areas should not be able to influence areas outside their borders.

I heard Austin was an amazing places for people in their 20s and early 30s. All the more reason for me to stay away from it. Those people really know how to fuck up a good city.

This won't do any good unless they deport the Austin liberals out of Texas.
The thing is the hard core, really REALLY annoying bed wetters in Austin aren't that numerous. It's just that they squeal the loudest of all the democrook swine. Reducing their impact in the state capitol and their regressive political influence at the local level, will cause plenty of them to go live elsewhere and free up some of our oxygen.

I have noticed that motivated moonbat apparatchiks like to infest state capitols.

Of course I would not mind if every real moonat took their malignant cancerous asses to taxachusetes, commiefornia, hell, or North Korea even.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back