Arizona ballot audit backed by secretive donors linked to Trump’s inner circle

Yeah, Arizonans are getting just a wee bit tired of this Florida inspired nonsense.

If the GOP is trying to further loosen control of the state they are doing a heck of a job.
polls are like used toilet paper, worthless. hahahahahahahha demofks in their polls. Take them poles out
Yet, still better than your uninformed opinion. You thought Trump was going to win Arizona the polls noted a slight edge to Biden. Look what happened, the polls were right and you now depend on bamboo fibers and biased audits to maintain your beliefs.
only you believe that a 1000 people speak for millions. not me. polls are fake.

No, polls take a representative sample. Where as whatever shit you pulled out of your ass is only your opinion. And specifically speaking to the topic of this thread those polls were right about Arizona and you were not. Funny how that's not even remotely difficult to understand.
You posted 3 biased sources. Time magazine explained how polls were manipulated before the election. There is no reason to think the polls mean anything now. Try again.

AZFamily is biased? Jesus, dude, you know not what you're talking about.

Time Magazine, eh? I bet if I posted a link to Time (you didn't btw) then you'd call the source biased.
You are really uninformed. I am wasting my time talking to an idiot.
What? You made a claim, let's see it.

This will link you to the actual Time article.

Where's the beef? Why not just post the Time article? Or is it possible your link completely takes Time out of context. Anyway, you brought up Time because they showed how polling was manipulated. Can you please quote the part your talking about?

Here is the direct link to the Time article:
Taking things out of context should not be one-sided, should it? There was massive fraud and it will be proven.

So, in other words you can't point to the Time article where they stated polling was manipulated. Why did you make the claim to begin with?

Yeah, Arizonans are getting just a wee bit tired of this Florida inspired nonsense.

If the GOP is trying to further loosen control of the state they are doing a heck of a job.
polls are like used toilet paper, worthless. hahahahahahahha demofks in their polls. Take them poles out
Yet, still better than your uninformed opinion. You thought Trump was going to win Arizona the polls noted a slight edge to Biden. Look what happened, the polls were right and you now depend on bamboo fibers and biased audits to maintain your beliefs.
trump did when AZ. creating millions of illegal ballots over the course of three days does not mean success. it's sad you are a cheater.
TDS. The former guy fell flat on his fat fucking face. :boo_hoo14:

Move on already, you're embarrassing yourself.
it seems you feel you're embarrassed. not this guy. I have a brain and know there is no such thing as representative sample. A guy looking to make a buck made that up, you drank it like Jim Jones koolaid.

Nope, no reason to be embarrassed. Biden legit won now and Trump legit won in 2016, just not who most people voted for.

There is totally such a thing as representative sampling, you may not like it but it's exactly how polls are performed for politicians and products and any other reason one would want to gauge public opinion.
Biden did not win. It will be proven. All you have to do is stop worrying and figure out how you as a traitor are going to live the rest of your life in a country you hate.

trump did when AZ. creating millions of illegal ballots over the course of three days does not mean success. it's sad you are a cheater.

it seems you feel you're embarrassed. not this guy. I have a brain and know there is no such thing as representative sample. A guy looking to make a buck made that up, you drank it like Jim Jones koolaid.

Nope, no reason to be embarrassed. Biden legit won now and Trump legit won in 2016, just not who most people voted for.

There is totally such a thing as representative sampling, you may not like it but it's exactly how polls are performed for politicians and products and any other reason one would want to gauge public opinion.
24 will be interesting. There's no disputing that Trump outperformed polls. There are several theories why. I don't think pollsters did it intentionally, since their reputations suffered.

But I mean look at the insurrectionists. I mean I doubt many have addresses, let alone land lines.

only you believe that a 1000 people speak for millions. not me. polls are fake.

No, polls take a representative sample. Where as whatever shit you pulled out of your ass is only your opinion. And specifically speaking to the topic of this thread those polls were right about Arizona and you were not. Funny how that's not even remotely difficult to understand.
You posted 3 biased sources. Time magazine explained how polls were manipulated before the election. There is no reason to think the polls mean anything now. Try again.

AZFamily is biased? Jesus, dude, you know not what you're talking about.

Time Magazine, eh? I bet if I posted a link to Time (you didn't btw) then you'd call the source biased.
You are really uninformed. I am wasting my time talking to an idiot.
What? You made a claim, let's see it.

This will link you to the actual Time article.

Where's the beef? Why not just post the Time article? Or is it possible your link completely takes Time out of context. Anyway, you brought up Time because they showed how polling was manipulated. Can you please quote the part your talking about?

Here is the direct link to the Time article:
Taking things out of context should not be one-sided, should it? There was massive fraud and it will be proven.

So, in other words you can't point to the Time article where they stated polling was manipulated. Why did you make the claim to begin with?
If I make a claim that may or not be true how would that differ from the bullshit that you post?

24 will be interesting. There's no disputing that Trump outperformed polls. There are several theories why. I don't think pollsters did it intentionally, since their reputations suffered.

But I mean look at the insurrectionists. I mean I doubt many have addresses, let alone land lines.
The insurrectionists in Portland and Seattle? They are the only insurrectionists that fit the definition.

Biden did not win. It will be proven. All you have to do is stop worrying and figure out how you as a traitor are going to live the rest of your life in a country you hate.

You keep making this claim. Who cares what you think?

But I guess you are kind of admitting that you currently hate this country. Ouch, buddy that hurts.

But I guess you are kind of admitting that you currently hate this country. Ouch, buddy that hurts.
Who cares what you think?

Yeah, he did outperform in some states. I personally think but have no way to prove that it's a play on the shy Trump supporter. Not so much that they are shy, they just shun much of the world outside their bubble so they are under represented in polling.

2024 (and 2022) is a crapshoot from what I see. Anyone who thinks they know what is going to happen is so full of it.

Who cares what you think?

I provided links to prove my point, you provided out of context sources about another news source and didn't even get the jest of the story right to begin with.

Dark money groups pushing baseless election claims appear to be playing key role in unprecedented review of 2.1m ballots

Seems like they have something to hide.

If they are a secret, how do your anonymous sources know who they are?
Nostra, that's special my man. very fking special. I can't stop laughing.
If Crepitus starts a thread, there is a 100% chance it is based on bullshit.

There is totally such a thing as representative sampling, you may not like it
because someone calls something something doesn't make it factually correct. there is no statistical model to validate your stupid shit.

There is. The polls showed Biden and Hillary both beating the former guy in the popular vote and that's what happened.

You have biased idiots looking for bamboo in a state where they have worn out their welcome.

Yeah, he did outperform in some states. I personally think but have no way to prove that it's a play on the shy Trump supporter. Not so much that they are shy, they just shun much of the world outside their bubble so they are under represented in polling.

2024 (and 2022) is a crapshoot from what I see. Anyone who thinks they know what is going to happen is so full of it.
math is not a democrat skill.

Dark money groups pushing baseless election claims appear to be playing key role in unprecedented review of 2.1m ballots

Seems like they have something to hide.

But we won't mention the millions of illegal dollars given by Zucky to states to CHEAT.

And the tens of billions given to pence to sell out everything....

People vote for honesty, decency and their oath to the Constitution, and the Trump Cult calls it a “betrayal”.

I think the nice nurse has your meds ready now
Woman... you are OUT TO FUCKIN' LUNCH. Holy fuckin' SHIT... you are a NUT CASE.
This is translated as "You are right. You caught us".

The insurrectionists in Portland and Seattle? They are the only insurrectionists that fit the definition.
Them too, but I'm pretty confident they didn't vote for Trump. LOL Even if they voted

Them too, but I'm pretty confident they didn't vote for Trump. LOL Even if they voted
So they are insurrectionists? Why did the Feds drop the charges against them? Shouldn't the be in solitary confinement?

So they are insurrectionists? Why did the Feds drop the charges against them? Shouldn't the be in solitary confinement?
They didn't try to overthrow the will of the people. They were rioters and if they go to jail then so be it.

Take note that anyone who participated in violence and looting isn't getting a pass on this board.

Forum List

Back