Arizona Audit Contractor Misses Congressional Deadline To Provide Information

Obey the law and turn over the routers and passwords, you ant-American, anti-free election subversive dweeb.
I don't have any, even if you wanted Tennessee routers and passwords. What? You doing a "Where's Waldo" thing with routers and pass words, so you'll ask for routers and passwords from random people on the street 1200 miles away. I am pretty sure the vote in Arizona did not go through anything in Tennessee.
That's pretty pathetic, dude. Try to get it together.

I don't have any, even if you wanted Tennessee routers and passwords. What? You doing a "Where's Waldo" thing with routers and pass words, so you'll ask for routers and passwords from random people on the street 1200 miles away. I am pretty sure the vote in Arizona did not go through anything in Tennessee.
That's pretty pathetic, dude. Try to get it together.
You ignore a subpoena, you go to jail.....But here you are carrying the water for people who are ignoring subpoenas.

You are why Murica is FUBAR.

You ignore a subpoena, you go to jail.....But here you are carrying the water for people who are ignoring subpoenas.

You are why Murica is FUBAR.
I have received no subpoena. Perhaps you hired the wrong process server. I carry nobody's water. You ever heard me say somebody should not comply with court orders or congressional action? The answer is NO. You are just some kind of oddball.

Say the freaks who think it’s okay to tamper with ballots, voting machines and legitimate elections.

Nutter
OutofKitchen.jpg

I hope the committee subpoenas the cyber ninjas.
Pretty sure they knew THAT would happen no matter what they did. The information is being collected. Denying the truth, charging them with crimes or threatening them is not going to stop THIS train. You folks are about to learn that even if your media validates EVERY WORD of the Democrat narrative, that doesn't force the rest of us to accept your version of reality. You keep pushing and you will find that once we refuse to obey DC, there's nothing your FBI/DHS/CIA can do to force us into it. Let them come. Having them on video, in the streets, killing Americans is NOT a good look.

Forum List

Back